AISI 201 Stainless Steel Strips
1. Chemical composition of AISI 201 Stainless Steel Strips
2. Mechanical properties of AISI 201 Stainless Steel Strips
AISI, ASTM, GB, EN, DIN, JIS
2B, NO.1, BA, NO.4, Hairline, SB, Mirror finish, Anti-skid, Cherkered etc.
Thickness: 0.3-3mm (cold rolled), 3-40mm (hot rolled)
Length: As customers' request.
6. MOQ: 1 Ton
7. Payment terms:T/T or L/C
Seaworthy package with wooden or Iron pallets with the paper and the steel strip, or as customers' request.
9. Delivery time:
Usually about 7 days after we confirming the order, or according to your quantity.
If you have any question or demand, pls feel free to contact me.
- Q:How to make clothes hanger for 4 mm 304 stainless steel wire
- The basic alloying elements of stainless steel, as well as nickel, molybdenum, titanium, niobium, copper, nitrogen and so on, to meet the various requirements for the use of stainless steel structure and performance. Stainless steel is easily corroded by chlorine ionBecause, chromium, nickel, chloride is collocated elements, elements will be collocated to form stainless steel corrosion exchange assimilation.turnThe corrosion resistance of stainless steels decreases with the increase of carbon content. Therefore, the carbon content of most stainless steels is low, the maximum is less than 1.2%, and the Wc (carbon content) of some steels
- Q:304 what's the difference between stainless steel or 316?
- 304 stainless steel is a versatile stainless steel material. High temperature resistance is also good, the general use of temperature limit is less than 650 degrees centigrade. 304 stainless steel has excellent stainless steel corrosion resistance and better intergranular corrosion resistance.
- Q:What's the difference between stainless steel screws and carbon steel screws?
- Stainless steel screws and carbon steel screw material is different, and the use of the environment is different, carbon steel corrosion resistance is relatively poor, long time, the bolt will rust dead. The bolts of stainless steel are a little better.
- Q:Can stainless steel screws be operated by an automatic lock screw machine?
- The automatic lock screw machine has no special requirement for the material of the screw, and the general screw or the stainless steel screw can be used.
- Q:Stainless steel plate, how much silk is what?
- A filament is a unit of length.In mathematics 10 decimillimeter centimillimeter decimillimeter =1 mm, 10 =1
- Q:What raw materials can be used to improve elasticity of stainless steel wire?
- Popularly speaking, stainless steel is not easy to rust steel, in fact, part of stainless steel, both rust resistance, but also acid resistance (corrosion resistance). Stainless steel stainless steel and corrosion resistance is on the surface of chromium rich oxide film (film) formation. The rust resistance is relative to that of corrosion resistance. The test shows that the steel in the atmosphere, water and other medium and weak acid oxidizing medium, the corrosion resistance increased with the increase of water content of chromium in steel, when the chromium content reaches a certain percentage, the steel corrosion resistance mutation from rust to rust, corrosion and corrosion resistance to never.
- Q:Where are the stainless steel screws?
- The key is to consider the use and the price. Stainless steel screws are more expensive.
- Q:How can stainless steel screws bite?
- Rough or sticky foreign teeth, such as solder joints and other metal clips between the teeth, often lead to lock. (3) too or locked speed possible use torque wrench or socket wrench, avoid the use of adjustable wrench or electric wrench, because electric wrench often causes the locking speed too fast, rapid temperature rise and locking.
- Q:201 stainless steel hydrogen withdrawal what are the uses?
- Stainless steel wire hydrogen back, using a large hydrogen back device, reduce hardness and improve the plasticity, eliminate stress and eliminate uneven microstructure refinement and grain structure, more uniform surface quality is more delicate, bright surface, soft, non magnetic, anti fatigue, extensionetc.
- Q:About the common screw and the stainless steel screw ingredient question, has the specialized knowledge to come in please
- This is because ordinary screws are made of carbon steel and are prone to galvanic corrosion in moist conditions. Stainless steel is used as positive electrode, and iron or zinc coating on the surface of screws is used as negative electrode to corrode first. Therefore, fading and darkening appear, and the yellow substance on stainless steel is the product of iron oxidation (ferric oxide hydrate).
Our company has many metallurgical industry experts and technical engineers, professional sales staff. We can provide users with timely professional services.The company focus on technology development of metallurgical industry, and try to achieve mutual benefit and common development , willing to serve customers sincerely.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$5.3 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50，000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range