201 2B Stainless Steel Strips
1. Chemical composition of 201 2B Stainless Steel Strips
2. Mechanical properties of 201 2B Stainless Steel Strips
AISI, ASTM, GB, EN, DIN, JIS
2B, NO.1, BA, NO.4, Hairline, SB, Mirror finish, Anti-skid, Cherkered etc.
Thickness: 0.3-3mm (cold rolled), 3-40mm (hot rolled)
Width: 1000mm or 1219mm or 1240mm for cold rolled, 1500mm for hot rolled.
Length: As customers' request.
6. MOQ: 1 Ton
7. Payment terms:T/T or L/C
Seaworthy package with wooden or Iron pallets with the paper and the steel strip, or as customers' request.
9. Delivery time:
Usually about 7 days after we confirming the order, or according to your quantity.
If you have any question or demand, pls feel free to contact me.
- Q:Is galvanized wire the same as stainless steel wire?
- Stainless steel wire drawing is a metal processing (stainless steel) process. It is the most popular surface treatment technology in the stainless steel and aluminum products industry. It is the drawing effect of stainless steel and aluminum products. Therefore, galvanized wire and stainless steel wire are two different products.
- Q:Can 440C stainless steel wire make cold bending slingshot?
- Spring steel has excellent comprehensive properties, such as mechanical properties (especially the elastic limit and ultimate strength, yield ratio), ballistic performance reduction (i.e. anti sagging performance, also known as anti relaxation properties), fatigue performance, hardenability, physical and chemical properties (heat resistance, low temperature resistance, oxidation resistance and corrosion resistance etc.). To meet the above performance requirements, spring steel has excellent metallurgical quality (high purity and uniformity), good surface quality (strict control of surface defects and decarburization), accurate shape and size.
- Q:What raw materials can be used to improve elasticity of stainless steel wire?
- Popularly speaking, stainless steel is not easy to rust steel, in fact, part of stainless steel, both rust resistance, but also acid resistance (corrosion resistance). Stainless steel stainless steel and corrosion resistance is on the surface of chromium rich oxide film (film) formation. The rust resistance is relative to that of corrosion resistance. The test shows that the steel in the atmosphere, water and other medium and weak acid oxidizing medium, the corrosion resistance increased with the increase of water content of chromium in steel, when the chromium content reaches a certain percentage, the steel corrosion resistance mutation from rust to rust, corrosion and corrosion resistance to never.
- Q:What's the difference between galvanized iron wire or stainless steel wire?
- Stainless steel wire and stainless steel wire, various specifications and models of silk production as raw materials of stainless steel, the origin of the United States, Holland, Japan, the general section is round or flat. Common stainless steel wire with good corrosion resistance and high performance price ratio is 304 and 316 stainless steel wire.
- Q:What is the difference between stainless steel wire and ordinary steel wire?
- Metal wire drawing stress state for two to stress was tensile stress to three principal stress state, and it is three to compress the main stress state of stress was compared, the metal wire drawing easier to reach the state of plastic deformation. The deformation state of the drawing is two, the compression deformation is always the three main deformation state of the tensile deformation, which is disadvantageous to the plasticity of the metal material, and it is easy to produce and expose the surface defects. The deformation of wire drawing process is limited by its safety factor, and the number of drawing passes is smaller when the secondary deformation is smaller. Therefore, multi pass continuous high-speed drawing is often used in the production of wire.
- Q:Stainless steel screw 316 or 304 screw?
- Stainless steel screws 316 and 304 are, of course, 316 better.
- Q:How can stainless steel and copper wire be welded?
- If soldering, it can be soldered by electric iron or small liquid jet gun. The welding wire is made of low temperature WEWELDING88C welding wire and WEWELDING88C-F flux soldering.
- Q:Is the inner and outer joint of the water pipe good with copper or stainless steel?
- Copper is good, and it does not rust. Stainless steel is more beautiful, but some quality is not good, with a period of time, the surface of the coating will burst up, which rust.
- Q:Stainless steel tapping easily broken wire attack, how to do?
- In tapping, to tap with people's daily consumption of vinegar, tapping the silk will be quite a lot. In addition, if the tap is not too sharp, do not use it reluctantly, so it is easy to break tap.
- Q:What is the difference between the spring stainless steel wire, the fog and the bright surface?
- It has nothing to do with the actual performance, but the surface treatment is different, according to the needs of the use of choice
It is a comprehensive enterprise which specialized in melting of stainless steel, manufacturing of seamless steel pipes/tubes and stainless steel wire rod and sale.
Our products mainly contain stainless steel ingot, round steel, tube blank, parcel, finished pipes, wire rod, etc, which are of series 200 and series 300. We have most advanced equipment including 12-Ton intermediate frequency furnace, 15-Ton AOD Vessel, SPECTROMAX desk-top automatic spectrograph and ITON XLTXRF hand held type spectrogragh.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$1.6 million
||Europe, North America.
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30 people
||Above 5000 square meter
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range