201 2B Stainless Steel Strips
1. Chemical composition of 201 2B Stainless Steel Strips
2. Mechanical properties of 201 2B Stainless Steel Strips
AISI, ASTM, GB, EN, DIN, JIS
2B, NO.1, BA, NO.4, Hairline, SB, Mirror finish, Anti-skid, Cherkered etc.
Thickness: 0.3-3mm (cold rolled), 3-40mm (hot rolled)
Width: 1000mm or 1219mm or 1240mm for cold rolled, 1500mm for hot rolled.
Length: As customers' request.
6. MOQ: 1 Ton
7. Payment terms:T/T or L/C
Seaworthy package with wooden or Iron pallets with the paper and the steel strip, or as customers' request.
9. Delivery time:
Usually about 7 days after we confirming the order, or according to your quantity.
If you have any question or demand, pls feel free to contact me.
- Q:What's the difference between a stainless steel cup and a nonmagnetic one?
- In the Cr content in steel is more than 12.5%, has the high resistance outside medium (acid, alkali and salt) corrosion of steel called stainless steel. According to the organization of internal steel, stainless steel can be divided into Martensitic, Ferritic, Austenitic, ferritic - Austenitic precipitation hardening stainless steel. According to the provisions of the national standard GB3280 - 92, a total of 55 austenitic stainless steel. The provisions in our daily life we contact more (called nickel stainless) and martensite stainless steel (called stainless iron, but not scientific, misleading, should be avoided) two categories. Austria typical type stainless steel grades for 0Cr18Ni9, namely "304" and 1Cr18Ni9Ti. martensitic stainless steel cutlery is our manufacturing stainless steel grades, including 2Cr13, 3Cr13, 6Cr13, 7Cr17 and so on. Because of the difference of these two kinds of stainless steel components, the metal microstructure The fabric is not the same. Austenitic stainless steel due to chromium and nickel in high added in steel (CR at about 18%, more than 4% in Ni), steel internal organization presents an organization called austenite state, this organization is not magnetic, can not be attracted by the magnet used as decorative materials., such as stainless steel, towel racks, utensils, stoves and other production cutlery of stainless steel to the martensitic stainless steel cutlery. Because has the function of shear items, must have the sharpness, want to have the sharpness must have a certain hardness. This kind of stainless steel by heat treatment must make its internal organization increase the hardness change. To be knife cut. But this kind of stainless steel consists of martensite, a magnetic material, which can be attracted by a magnet. So we cannot simply use whether to show that the magnetic stainless steel.
- Q:Which is better, such as stainless steel wire drawing board and rose gold drawing board, such as moisture-proof effect, abrasion resistance and so on?
- Stainless steel drawing plate is natural, and rose gold drawing plate is basically a coating on the stainless steel wire drawing board, the surface corrosion resistance, abrasion resistance than ordinary stainless steel strong. Obviously, it must be rose gold. As for moisture effect, it depends on the material, if it is the coastal areas, we should use 304, 201 in other areas can be.
- Q:Cut off the diameter of 1mm stainless steel wire. What material is good for cutting tools?
- With good heat treatment of chrome steel as the tool, on the punch punching, rapid and accurate.
- Q:Can stainless steel screws be heat treated?
- The key is to look at is the kind of stainless steel stainless steel screws, stainless steel consists of ferrite stainless steel, austenitic stainless steel, martensitic stainless steel, precipitation hardening stainless steel, if the former is two kinds, namely ferrite stainless steel and austenitic stainless steel screws are generally not strengthened by heat treatment, after two kinds of martensitic stainless steel, precipitation hardening stainless steel can be strengthened by heat treatment.
- Q:304 stainless steel wire drawing why rust?? long rust what is the reason?
- 1. stainless steel products have to be passivation process, the surface free iron removal, rust prevention will be good. 304, only to clean the workpiece, soaked in 45% (volume ratio) nitric acid about 30-60min., that is passivation effect2. wire drawing can not contain alumina and other metal compounds, to avoid contamination of stainless steel surface, will affect corrosion resistance and passivation effect3., stainless steel cutting tools, wheels, grinding materials can not share with other metal work
- Q:Why does the stainless steel hydrogen return wire rust?
- Stainless steel hydrogen withdrawal silk surface adhesion contains acid, alkali, salt substances (such as decoration wall caustic soda, lime water splash), cause some corruption.
- Q:What 316 stainless steel wire tapping? What's the best way to do it?
- Stainless steel taps are usually hand tap, because easy to guide some. I'm sure I can do it myself. If you do not have to use wire tapping, it is recommended to weld a nut below.
- Q:Which is good, brushed stainless steel or plain stainless steel?.
- The essence of brushed stainless and polished stainless steel is not the surface treatment of the latter, but the material itself does not make any difference.
- Q:How to distinguish 301 stainless steel wire, soft silk, hard silk?
- Stainless steel material generally have 3 conditions (semi hard, hard and soft) soft and hard how you use and the choice of different materials, we often buy hard (actually ordinary state); if you need processing such as stretch forming need soft stainless steel
- Q:How to distinguish invisible security net 304 stainless steel wire?
- Function: as an anti-theft safety product, it relies on intelligent alarm system. When the invisible anti-theft network is forcibly destroyed, the scene will trigger 120 dB alarm, drive the thief
It is a comprehensive enterprise which specialized in melting of stainless steel, manufacturing of seamless steel pipes/tubes and stainless steel wire rod and sale.
Our products mainly contain stainless steel ingot, round steel, tube blank, parcel, finished pipes, wire rod, etc, which are of series 200 and series 300. We have most advanced equipment including 12-Ton intermediate frequency furnace, 15-Ton AOD Vessel, SPECTROMAX desk-top automatic spectrograph and ITON XLTXRF hand held type spectrogragh.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$1.6 million
||Europe, North America.
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30 people
||Above 5000 square meter
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range