Steel Fiber Grade:
The grades of steel fiber should be suitably selected based on the temperature and atmosphere.
Physical, Mechanical and corrosion resistant properties of stainless steel fiber
Melting Point Range ℃
Elastic modulus at 870℃
Tensile strength at 870℃
Thermal expansion coefficient at
870℃ 10-6 /℃
Heat conductance at 500℃
Specific gravity at romm temperature, g/cm³
Loss of weight (%) after 1000 hours of circulating oxidization at 982℃(%)
*Violent circulating state in air
Temperature of oxidation，℃,continuous state
Corrosion in H2S,Mil/yr
Recommended max operating temperature when it is used in SO2℃
Corrosion in natural gas at 815℃
Corrosion in coking coal gas at 982℃
Nitrogenization in anhydrous ammonia at 525℃
Corrosion by CH2 at 454℃, Mil/yr
Carbon pick-up of alloy % with solids carbonized at 982℃ for 24 hours and 40 times of circulations, %
- Q:What's the difference between stainless steel screws or galvanized screws? Why are galvanized screws good?
- 3. Good reliability: the combination of zinc coating and steel is metallurgical bonding and becomes a part of the steel surface. Therefore, the durability of the coating is more reliable;4, coating toughness: zinc coating forming a special metallurgical structure, this structure can bear in transit and use mechanical damage;
- Q:What raw materials can be used to improve elasticity of stainless steel wire?
- Popularly speaking, stainless steel is not easy to rust steel, in fact, part of stainless steel, both rust resistance, but also acid resistance (corrosion resistance). Stainless steel stainless steel and corrosion resistance is on the surface of chromium rich oxide film (film) formation. The rust resistance is relative to that of corrosion resistance. The test shows that the steel in the atmosphere, water and other medium and weak acid oxidizing medium, the corrosion resistance increased with the increase of water content of chromium in steel, when the chromium content reaches a certain percentage, the steel corrosion resistance mutation from rust to rust, corrosion and corrosion resistance to never.
- Q:What mould do you use for cold drawn stainless steel wire?. How to deal with before cold drawing?
- Overview of two processes:Hot-rolled (extrusion seamless pipe): billet, heating, perforation, three roll cross rolling, rolling or extrusion, tube to tube diameter (or reducing) - cooling - tube, straightening, pressure test (or testing), marking and warehousing.Cold drawing (rolling) seamless steel pipe: round tube to heating to perforation, annealing, pickling, leading to oil (copper), multi pass drawing (Leng Zha), the blank pipe, heat treatment, straightening, pressure test (testing), marking and warehousing.
- Q:What is brushed stainless steel?
- Wire drawing is a method of surface treatment of metal materials, the surface of the treated metal material has very fine linear pattern, this kind of grain can be seen, but can not be touched
- Q:Will the annealed stainless steel become soft?
- [stainless steel wire annealing will become soft] the main purpose of annealing is to reduce hardness, stainless steel wire annealing will become soft. There are many kinds of stainless steel wire, generally divided into two kinds of hard silk and soft silk.
- Q:Cut off the diameter of 1mm stainless steel wire. What material is good for cutting tools?
- With good heat treatment of chrome steel as the tool, on the punch punching, rapid and accurate.
- Q:What is the quality of stainless steel taps, sleeve wire is best to use? What tools are best to use?
- Japan OSG's VP-NRT series of extrusion taps on stainless steel tapping, the effect is very outstanding, can get no burr, no burrs of bright and clean internal thread; its M3*0.5 processing, SUS304 stainless steel can process 19 thousand holes;
- Q:What's the difference between galvanized iron wire and stainless steel wire?
- Differ,Galvanized iron wire, as its name suggests, is the surface of iron wire coated with zinc, in order to increase its corrosion resistance. But a long time will rust, good price.
- Q:Which is better, grade 12.9 screw and stainless steel screw?
- According to the composition can be divided into Cr system (SUS400), (SUS300), Cr Mn Ni Cr Ni system (SUS200) and the precipitation hardening systems (SUS600).Therefore, the stainless steel screws do not have so high strength. If you do not use the environment and conditions do not need so high intensity, you can still use 8.8 stainless steel screws.
- Q:What 316 stainless steel wire tapping? What's the best way to do it?
- A skein machine is OK ah, can not be manually attack, viscous strong stainless steel. It is recommended to use welding, welding is more solid, and it is not easy to leak.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range