Model NO.: Electrical Power Cable
Voltage: Low and Medium Voltage Cable
Insulation Material: XLPE
Current: AC Cable
Application: Construction, Underground, Industrial, Power Station
Certification: ISO, CCC
International Standard: Bs Standard, DIN Standard, ASTM Standard
Armored Material: Steel Wire
Export Markets: Global
Trademark: KAIQI cable
Packing: Packing by Drums
Standard: power cable
Origin: Zhengzhou City in China
Production Capacity: 500 Kilometers per month
XLPE insulated power cables of rated voltages 26/35kV:
1. This cable can be installed in duct, tray or direct burial.
Number of Core
Number of Strands
Diameter of Conductor
conductor screen thickness
Diameter with Insulation
Insulation screen thickness
Mental screen Diameter/No. (Soft copper wire)
Mental screen thickness(Soft copper strip)
Mental screen width (Soft copper strip)
Aluminium Wire Armouring AWA Diameter /No. wires
Max: DC Resistance(20)
Short Circuit Temperature
- Q:ASUS power supply issue. Power cable suddenly stopped charging.?
- it is that your battery isn't longer wanting to settle for the electrical powered energy for that's wiped out, which my a be somewhat pricy to replace the battery as I easily have had a similar concern. i will additionally be that the chargers are to previous or dont have an vehicle shrink of which could be inflicting the severe warmth. additionally, while you're constintly leaving your laptop left charging, it could harm your battery and the charger. ultimately, the plug which works into your computing gadget to cost it is going to a hollow in it, on the computing gadget the place the charger may well be inserted, the could be a pin, if it is harm it is inflicting the shortcoming of conectivety of electric energy.
- Q:I have bought a new power supply for my PC, problem is with hard drive power cable?
- as quickly as upon a time, whilst i grow to be going to be on your continent for a jointly as, i offered an inverter that would enable me to run my workstation from a 12 volt motor vehicle battery. As I remember I had it set up so as that the inverter grow to be plugged in, charging the battery, and the workstation grow to be plugged into the inverter working off the mains - till the flexibility died - an unfancy ups, or possibly a actuality in merchandising ups? besides see what you will discover for installation one in each of those rig - it may remedy your problem, or it may be yet another waste of money. i'm able to assure you, i did not spend everywhere close to US$500 on the full undertaking.
- Q:My Acer laptop shuts down when I moved the power cable?
- sensitive power supply connection i guess
- Q:Will Dish washing liquid soap damage Romex power cables?
- It'll be ok for about 5 years. The chemicals will eat through the outer casing which is more resilient than the inner insulation. Next time, go to Lowe's, Home Depot and purchase some Wire-pulling lubricant.
- Q:Fourth, what causes the power cable fire accident
- Once the cable in the event of fire, the fire ferocious, rapid spread, in the burning will occur when a large number of harmful gases, resulting in fighting difficulties
- Q:How to calculate power cable size, tell me formula?
- There are two issues to consider, cable heating and voltage drop. Of the two, voltage drop is by far the easiest. You need to determine what the allowable voltage drop in you cable is. The voltage drop is just I x R where I is the current and R is teh round trip cable resistance. The specification of 100 kW isn't enough. If its a high tension 100 kV line, the current is only 1 amp and a run of 16 AWG wire would deliver about 99,999 volts out of the original 100,000 volts to your load. If its a 100 volt system then a 4 AWG wire would only deliver only 20 volts to the load. The formula for wire resistance (in AWG) is that 10 AWG has 0.001 ohm/ft. Each increase of 1 in the gauge increases resistance by the cube root of 2 (about 25%). You calculate by picking what voltage drop you can live with, for the known current figure the resistance, knowing the length figure the resistance per foot, and then pick the AWG using the above. The second concern is wire heating. Although you could do the heat transfer calculations, instead look up the allowable ampacity for any wire in an electrical engineers or NEC handbook.
- Q:What's power cable do I need for this SSD?
- Order okorder.com/
- Q:What is the difference between a shielded cable and a control cable?
- If there is a number of casing is the number of lines marked, if the line before the iron circle is a small nose, line nose in addition to a small circle and fork, and fork almost look.
- Q:Computer Monitor power cable?
- they' make the ends specific for each type it can be used on. so if it fits. yes . best to look up the monitor online and see what it is so you know for sure what you have will work.
- Q:Running power cable through the wall from behind my LCD?
- That is against fire code, and could void your home-owner's insurance. An electrician can move your outlet for you for about $70.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range