Model NO.: Electrical Power Cable
Voltage: Low and Medium Voltage Cable
Insulation Material: XLPE
Current: AC Cable
Application: Construction, Underground, Industrial, Power Station
Certification: ISO, CCC
International Standard: Bs Standard, DIN Standard, ASTM Standard
Armored Material: Steel Wire
Export Markets: Global
Trademark: KAIQI cable
Packing: Packing by Drums
Standard: power cable
Origin: Zhengzhou City in China
Production Capacity: 500 Kilometers per month
XLPE insulated power cables of rated voltages 26/35kV:
1. This cable can be installed in duct, tray or direct burial.
Number of Core
Number of Strands
Diameter of Conductor
conductor screen thickness
Diameter with Insulation
Insulation screen thickness
Mental screen Diameter/No. (Soft copper wire)
Mental screen thickness(Soft copper strip)
Mental screen width (Soft copper strip)
Aluminium Wire Armouring AWA Diameter /No. wires
Max: DC Resistance(20)
Short Circuit Temperature
- Q:What is the radiation of the laser scanning scanner?
- The shield has two types of semi-conductive shield and metal shield
- Q:Can we install control cable and power cable in one conduit?
- It is not the best way to do it. There may be some capacitive or inductive coupling between the 480 and 120 circuits that may adversely affect the controls. An accidental short between the 480 and 120 circuits would probably be a disaster for your controls.
- Q:car audio power cable sub/amp to car battery question, 10 points?
- buy a new end piece from a radio shack, you can hookem up pretty easily. i answered your other question too, but i just wnat the extra 10.
- Q:I bought a PS3 console without cables?
- If you have a HDTV, get an HDMI cable. If you have a SDTV, get Component Cables if your TV supports it, but if your TV doesn't support Component Cables, get the standard A/V Composite Cables. And make sure that you get a Mini B USB cord because without it, you wont be able to charge the PS3 controller.
- Q:10 POINTS FOR FIRST ANSWER do all PSU's (no matter what wattage) have the same standard power cable..........
- all psu's ( even the ebuyer one) will use the same 3 pin cable.....just like the one most monitors use :) ...but uf u dont have any of these 3 pin power cables ur gnna have to buy one here is an image of one
- Q:how to divert the power cable on a radar detector from dragging across my head unit when plugged in?
- Mount the detector on your sunvisor. Run the power cord fromt eh detector under the edge of the headliner and down the A-pillar next to the windshield (you should be able to remove the plastic over the A-pillar and run the cord behind it.) Cut the cigarette lighter plug off and wire it into the fuse panel to a switched 12v source (something that comes on when the car is cranked)(radio, etc). That will allow the radar detector to power on when the car is cranked and to power off when the car is stopped. I wired all of mine like this and never had any problems with any of them.
- Q:Where could I buy a power supply cable for Antec NeoHE 550?
- I okorder.com/... That is an exact replacement part for the Neo Power supplies. On a side note, not too many people are aware that Antec doesn't actually make power supplies. Antec sells a lot of power supplies, but they are all made by other companies. If I knew who made your specific Neo model, I might be able to find an exact replacement part sourced from whoever made that power supply, also.
- Q:surge protector and power filter - monster cable or equiv.?
- Actually, any decent power conditioner with a separate ground may work, but it may not and it could be way overkill for your issue. What you need to do is put a ground block in the cable line and ground it to your main utility ground. This involves some skill and special tools and there is a risk of electrocution if you don't know what you are doing. Any decent cable or satellite guy would do this in 10 minutes or so for $20 including the ground block and ground wire. Don't let them add a second ground (like a ground rod) or ground to a water pipe because it's wrong and dangerous. Just tell them it has to go to the main utility ground. (while you can ground to the water main if you know what you are doing, most installers don't) Another suggestion is make sure all of your electrical components that connect to that TV are on the same electric circuit. If some are on one circuit and others on another there could be an imbalance in the ground.
- Q:i have 2 amps that need to go into my car can i run to power cables from the one fuse?
- relatively there is alot incorrect alongside with your techniques. First. do not placed subs and substantial audio equipment in parallel with one yet another on an identical amp. One set is low freq and the different is higer. you are able to desire to seperate them. Get yet another amp for the 2nd set of audio equipment. additionally, switching the audio equipment out and in could chage the load the amp sees. solid thank you to screw some thing up with a change turning them on and rancid. purely get 2 amps and function one for substantial and one for subs. additionally, make helpful the turn on twine is on change voltage. you have it setup to consistently be on and which will run your battery ineffective. additionally, do not twine speaker on your radio/cd participant and additionally to the amp. you will fry the setup quickly!
- Q:Cable modem issues--help please?
- from your browser trying going to the address 192.168.100.1 this is commonly the address for the cable modem on a network. Going here, you may be able to determine if there are any uplink downlink problems. Do a web search of your modem and cable provider to see if your settings are what they should be. You can also reboot the modem from here.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range