100%PP Wilton Carpet with Modern Design for Home Decoration
US $ 4.5 - 20 / Square Meter
300 Square Meter/Square Meters MOQ for wilton carpet
40000 Square Meter/Square Meters per Month production ability for wilton carpet
China Main Ports
L/C,T/T, Western Union, Money Gram
Quick Details of 100%PP Wilton Carpet with Modern Design for Home Decoration
· Material: 100% Polypropylene
· Style: Jacquard
· Pattern: Cut Pile
· Design: Wilton
· Techniques: Hand Tufted
· Use: Bedroom, Commercial, Decorative, Home, Hotel
· Size: available
· Place of Origin: China (Mainland)
· Brand Name: JIAXUNDA
· Model Number: JXDPP-184
· Name: 100%pp material modern design home decoration wilton carpet
· Material: polypropylene
· OEM & ODM: Accept
· Color: red, yellow, or other
· Pile height: Could be 2 to 225px
· Pile weight: 2200g per square meter
· Sample: 5-15 days
· Character: flower wilton carpet
· techniques: hand tufted
· Design: Customized
Packaging & Delivery of 100%PP Wilton Carpet with Modern Design for Home Decoration
pp bag for100%pp material modern design home decoration wilton carpet
Product Description of 100%PP Wilton Carpet with Modern Design for Home Decoration
jute and cotton
All size is available
All color is available
Choose the design from us, or offer your design
Rolled in plastic bags or as the customer's request.
400 square meters
About 25 working days after receiving your advance money
T/T30% advance, 70% against the copy of BL
Place of origin:
Tianjin China, or other port of China
- Q:San Francisco carpet cleaners?
- Buy a quality carpet cleaning machine rather than hiring a carpet cleaning company.
- Q:What's the difference between an area rug and an oriental rug?
- an area rug is just that: ANY rug that is not laid down carpet, generally a rug that sits on top of another surface, often woods which shows around the edges. An oriental carpet is a very specific type of design. I would look at pictures as that is easier than trying to describe it. It is a type of area rug.
- Q:The best way to carpet deodorant
- Carefully sprinkle soda powder on the stand, place for a few hours, use the natural adsorption of soda, absorb the odor.
- Q:What carpet is good for sound absorption?
- Sound absorption effect is good, if the stadium sound effect is good, you have to see a museum, is the need for sound absorption, or need to spread?. Is it a sound that needs to be sucked on the ground or a sound that needs to be sucked, or does it require high frequency or low frequency?. This should be based on the specific circumstances of the venue analysis.
- Q:Stair carpet, press bar, press plate
- The carpet pressure roller is used in the ground inside of the corner, in steps, stairs, the quota items of different materials of carpet pressure stick is very clear;
- Q:Help! White Carpets!?
- Vacuum it again really good, and then get some oxie clean. Make it stronger then the package recommends and wet down the spot and let it work. If that doesn't do it, since the carpet is white, I would try a deluded mixture of bleach. But take my word for it, as soon as you have money, get rid of that white carpet!!!! Try a nice mix of browns, hides many sins.
- Q:Spilled darkbrown nailpolish on grey rug?
- Hi, Nail polish remover, Paint Thinner, Alcohol, even White Petrol are some of the substances you may use to remove the nail paint. Advise : Do not scrub the spill , but remove it by dabbing the spill in a circular motion using a clean white cloth. Caution : The colors of the rug may bleed if the wool is cheaply dyed. Try it on a small portion before trying on the spill Disclaimer : You should probably hire a professional to get your rug cleaned, but if you want to DIY then do so at your OWN risk only. I am not responsible for any losses
- Q:how to get nail polish out of the carpet?
- Do not use brake cleaner on your carpet. Any liquid that can penetrate to the carpet backing, that is used as a solvent, will damage/soften the backing. This will not be in your carpets best interest. A professional certified hot water extraction carpet/upholstery cleaner has products available to work successfully in thes application. They are both paste like, and come in tubes similar to toothpaste packaging. They will not penetrate down deep into the carpet. When the nail polish is softened and loose, it can be extracted from the carpet using an upholstery tool and hot water extraction. To find such a cleaning firm, go on the internet to IICRC, where a list of certified cleaners for your area of the country can be located. No, do not try nail polish remover. This is acetone and will penetrate to areas in the carpet where it will cause damage. Good Luck
- Q:How to price carpet?
- You can probably get a ballpark estimate by just calculating how much square footage of carpet will need to be purchased and installed. I say ballpark because the type of carpeting you buy can vary...I've seen carpet as low as $1/sq. foot and up to $5/square foot. Installation (can vary) but is typically $3/square foot. Also keep in mind, if you're buying a house built in the 50s or before that you may have hardwood floors, with some ambition and a floor sander you could refinish that wood yourself for about $500. My sister and her family did that...it is tedious and time consuming and messy, but it saved them thousands.
- Q:replacing pieces of carpet?
- I've had to repair construction damaged carpet in several houses - here's how I went at it. Go to a carpet store and ask for carpet tape - a wide version of duct tape. You should be able to get it as single sided or double sided tape. Take a piece of carpeting identical to the carpeting you have to replace, cut it large enough to replace the damaged section, and lay the new piece over the old - making sure the pile of the original carpet and the patch line up. You may find it easiest to cut the carpeting from the back side, or use a knife with a blade designed to cut carpeting (see the carpet store again). Hold the patch in place while you cut through damaged carpet, using the patch as a template. If you're uncertain, make the hole in the original carpet a little small and trim the patch to fit. Once the patch fits the hole in the original carpet, use the tape to fasten the patch to the original carpet (and to the floor if two sided). Get the cat de-clawed. ;-) Good luck with it.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range