1.0MM Hdpe Geomembrane for Landfill Images
1.0MM Hdpe Geomembrane for Landfill Specification :
Stress crack resistance/h
Carbon black content/%
Carbon black dispersion
Carbon black dispersion(only near spherical agglomerates) for 10 different views 9 in categories 1 or 2 and 1 in category 3
Oxidative induction time/min
High pressure OIT≥400
Oven aging at 85°C
Standard OIT-% retained after 90days
High pressure OIT-% retained after 90days
Standard OIT retained after 1600hrs
High pressure OIT retained after 1600hrs
-70°C Low temperature impact brittle property
1. How about the delivery time?
Two weeks upon receipt of down payment.
2. What kind of payments do we accepted?
T/T, L/C, WesternUnion, MoneyGram.
3. What's are the MOQ?
Normally the MOQ is 5000 SQM in theory.
And we can provide you free samples for quality inspection.
4. Do you charge for the samples?
Accordeing to our company policy, the samples are freee, we only charge the freight fee. And we will return the freight fee in your second order.
5. Can you produce the product according to customers' requirements?
Sure, we are professional manufacturer, OEM and ODM are both welcome
- Q:What are the differences between the geomembrane and geotextile?
- To put it simply, geomembrane is impermeable to water, while geotextile is permeable to water. Geotextile is made of nonwoven fabric, mainly used to consolidated subsoil. Geomembrane is made of high density polyethylene, mainly used for seepage-proofing. Geotextile can be divided into woven geotextile and non-woven geotextile, which has excellent functions like filtration, drainage, separation, reinforcement, seepage-proofing, protection and characteristics like light weight, high tensile strength, good permeability, high temperature resistance,anti-freezing, aging resistance and corrosion resistance. Geomembrane is a kind of polymer chemistry flexible material taking plastic film as seepage-proof substrate, with small proportion, strong extensibility, high adaptability to the deformation, corrosion resistance, low temperature resistance and good anti-frost property. Geomembrane is mainly used for projects in engineering construction field which have high seepage-proof requirement like seepage-proofing, isolation, enhancement, anti-cracking, reinforcement, water drainage in horizontal plane. "Geotextile is used for anti-filtering while geomembrane is used for seepage-proofing." Geotextile and geomembrane can be used alone and they can also be combined into one to give play to their respective strengths.
- Q:Is the notebook protective film good?
- It is best to prepare an adhesive tape and fold it in the shape as the figure below (used for sticking to dust). Before pasting, first shut down the power. You'd better post some soft cushion in the bottom of the screen, because the screen of most computers may not be able to fold to 180 degrees. It is best to fix the screen well. First clean the screen, and it must be cleaned thoroughly, otherwise there is dust left and small bubbles will appear. First take out the screen film to make sure that its size is the same with that of the screen. And after confirmation, you will see there are stickers marked 1 and 2 on the protective film. First fold the sticker marked 2 as the figure below. Then turn over the screen film. The side marked 1 should be adhered to the screen and it is ok to first uncover it a little bit.
- Q:How much money is needed for a geotextile soil
- Lotus root geomembrane 0.4mm new material GB price per square meter 4.7 yuan, an acre needs 710 square feet.
- Q:What is the type of film thickness gauge
- 1. Ultrasonic thickness gauge Hong Kong Teichman TM1402. Taiwan Baker Royce paint film thickness gauge BK-8113A film thickness of iron-based coating thickness gauge 3. Lanteri coating thickness CM8822 non iron-based coating thickness gauge 4.LYT -2008 using magnetism thickness measurement method
- Q:What are the differences between strong transmittance coated glass and non-coated glass?
- High transmittance coated glass: coloured glass only display one color because the toner is pure, while coated film has different color seeing from different angle because the molecular arrangement due to regular movement and arrangment of molecule form several interfaces, that is several angles and directions which will absorb and reflect sun spectrum in different way.
- Q:Does the electrothermal film consume a large amount of electricity?
- Electrothermal film heats to the required temperature, the system is in full load working state. The speed of reaching required temperature is slightly different according to various ground materials, usually the temperature of those laid directly under the composite floor increases quickly. It takes about 20 minutes to rise to 18 degrees.
- Q:How to make sure there is no bubble on the film?
- It must be pasted indoor, and to ensure that there are no other projects in the field of construction, reducing the amount of dust floating in order to ensure that the film does not bubble. When spraying the film by liquid detergent and water, the speed should be keep quickly. And after spraying, it should be immediately pasted to the glass. Make sure the film to be polluted by the dust on the basis of the cleaned glass. Pasting film is a delicate work, and it takes a lot of time and manpower.
- Q:What are the codes for acceptance ofreinforced concrete project construction?
- Now there's a new revision. Notice on the issuance of the partial revision of national standards of Code for acceptance of constructional quality of concrete structures: Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development Notice (No. 849): Partial revision of Code for acceptance of constructional quality of concrete structures GB50204-2002 is currently approved and come into force since August 1st, 2011. Wherein 5.2.1 and 5.2.2 1articles, as mandatory provisions must be strictly enforced. The original provisions of the amendment is abolished at the same time. Articles and article description of Code for acceptance of constructional quality of concrete structures GB50204-2002 partly revised by Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development, PRC on December 20th, 2010. 5.2 dominant item of raw material 5.2.1 When rebars approach the site, sample some rebars for mechanical property and weight deviation test in accordance with the relevant standards of the state and the test results must meet the requirements of the relevant standards. Inspection quantity: depends on entering lot and sampling inspection plan of the product. Inspection method: check the factory certificate, the factory inspection report and approach re-inspection report.
- Q:Can the mobile phone film be posted again
- Yes. 1, firstly, use the distributed cloth to clean the screen. It make sure the minimal dust and plush. 2, alige at the location well, and the paste the film. 3, the treatment of bubbles and dust squeezed out the bubbles slowly the treatment of dust: Use the scotch tape stick to one of the corner, and gently lift until the dust parts are exposed, and then put the scotch tape into it and gently stick on the film for many times.
- Q:Quality acceptance record sheets of waterproof concrete project insolation lot.
- 5.10.5 Quality acceptance record sheet of waterproof concrete insolation lot GB50208-2002 010501 □□ Unit (subunit) Project name No. 8 commercial and residential building, Guangming Garden, ×× City subsection(branch) Project name underground waterproof subsection project Acceptance site foundation1-19 / A-D Construction unit ×× city construction company Project manager ××× Executive standard and number of construction QB / T010501 waterproof project technique standards Stipulations of construction acceptance of construction quality specifications Inspection and assessment record of the construction unit Acceptance record of supervision(construction) unit Dominant item 1. the mix proportion and slump test value of raw materials Article 4.1.7 √ conformance to requirements 2. compressive strength, impermeability pressure Article 4.1.8 √ 3. detail practice section Article 4.1.9 √ General item 1. Surface quality Article 4.1.10 √ conformance to requirements√ 2. Crack opening ≤0.2 mm, and no holing √ 3. waterproof concrete structural thickness≥250 mm The protective layer of water face 50 mm ±15mm, -10mm ±10mm 8 9 7 6 6 6 6 8 8 6 6 6 4 4 4 5 3 2 6 Inspection and assessment results of construction unit Professional foreman (construction worker) ××× construction leader ××× conformance to requirements of acceptance specifications of construction quality. Professional quality inspector of projects: ××× × day × month 2003 Inspection results of supervision (construction) unit qualified acceptance Professional supervising engineer: ××× (professional technical leader of project in construction unit): × day × month 2003 5.10.5 quality acceptance record sheet waterproof concrete insolation lot
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range