1.0MM Hdpe Geomembrane for Landfill Images
1.0MM Hdpe Geomembrane for Landfill Specification :
Stress crack resistance/h
Carbon black content/%
Carbon black dispersion
Carbon black dispersion(only near spherical agglomerates) for 10 different views 9 in categories 1 or 2 and 1 in category 3
Oxidative induction time/min
High pressure OIT≥400
Oven aging at 85°C
Standard OIT-% retained after 90days
High pressure OIT-% retained after 90days
Standard OIT retained after 1600hrs
High pressure OIT retained after 1600hrs
-70°C Low temperature impact brittle property
1. How about the delivery time?
Two weeks upon receipt of down payment.
2. What kind of payments do we accepted?
T/T, L/C, WesternUnion, MoneyGram.
3. What's are the MOQ?
Normally the MOQ is 5000 SQM in theory.
And we can provide you free samples for quality inspection.
4. Do you charge for the samples?
Accordeing to our company policy, the samples are freee, we only charge the freight fee. And we will return the freight fee in your second order.
5. Can you produce the product according to customers' requirements?
Sure, we are professional manufacturer, OEM and ODM are both welcome
- Q:Is the hot air gun can be used to weld the composite geomembrane?
- The composite geotechnical membrane is generally welded by the as the special geotechnical membrane welding machine for welding hand - held hot air gun area of repair holes suitable for geotechnical membrane welding
- Q:The working principle of the water film dust collector?
- Dusty gas from the lower part of the cylinder along the tangential introduction, spiral up, dust particles by the centrifugal force effect is parting, thrown to the inner wall of the cylinder body and the inner wall of the cylinder body is adsorbed water film activities, with the water in the end part of the cone, the dust discharge port of unloading
- Q:What is the material of HDPE geomembrane?
- The chief materials of high-density polyethylene geomembrane are filling materials, color mastrebatch, antioxidant and other auxiliaries.
- Q:How to clean computer keyboard film?
- First rinse out the dust on the keyboard film with warm water. Take a certain amount of warm water and soak the keyboard film in it, and then take a certain amount of toothpaste, coating it evenly on the keyboard film with hand or toothbrush. Rinse 2 or 3 times with clear water to rinse off the foam. At this moment, you can check to see whether there is any place which is not clean, if there is, clean it again. After the above steps, naturally drying the keyboard film in sun-shading and ventilated places. Observing the keyboard film, it really becomes clean!
- Q:How to deal with the dust in the mobile phone film?
- 1, If you know how to open the shell, you can do it yourself. Open the shell, and then clean up the dust inside. Finally, you should be careful not to leave fingerprints on it when you open the shell. If there is after-sales service, you can go to consult. How to deal with the dust in the phone screen? 2, If you can not open the shell or be afraid that you open the shell but cannot install it, you can go to a special place to clean the dust. It can repair the general mobile phone. You can learn to repair when others help you, you will not have to find someone else to help in the future.
- Q:The installation method of soft film ceiling.
- The technological process: 1. To fix the permanent support. 2. To fix the Aluminum Alloy kell. 3. To install the soft film. 4. To clean the soft flower.
- Q:The main uses of imported HDPE geomembrane?
- anti seepage
- Q:What is the meaning of pe50-3-200 for water geomembrane
- PE material two cloth a film 200-0.5-200 Huazhi geotextile material manufacturers
- Q:What is the best construction method for building a fishpond with geomembrane?
- It is certain to mix the water and soil first and let the cattle drag a stone rolling on it repeatedly until there is no water leakage.
- Q:Does iphone need to stick membrane?
- iPhone can be sticked with membrane: 1. High-definition film is thin, and the visual effect is good. However, it is easily scratched; 2. Frosted film is also thin, but its visual effect is not so good without fingerprint; 3. Tempered film is thinner, and its visual effect is good and resistant to scratch.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range