1.0MM Hdpe Geomembrane for Landfill Images
1.0MM Hdpe Geomembrane for Landfill Specification :
Stress crack resistance/h
Carbon black content/%
Carbon black dispersion
Carbon black dispersion(only near spherical agglomerates) for 10 different views 9 in categories 1 or 2 and 1 in category 3
Oxidative induction time/min
High pressure OIT≥400
Oven aging at 85°C
Standard OIT-% retained after 90days
High pressure OIT-% retained after 90days
Standard OIT retained after 1600hrs
High pressure OIT retained after 1600hrs
-70°C Low temperature impact brittle property
1. How about the delivery time?
Two weeks upon receipt of down payment.
2. What kind of payments do we accepted?
T/T, L/C, WesternUnion, MoneyGram.
3. What's are the MOQ?
Normally the MOQ is 5000 SQM in theory.
And we can provide you free samples for quality inspection.
4. Do you charge for the samples?
Accordeing to our company policy, the samples are freee, we only charge the freight fee. And we will return the freight fee in your second order.
5. Can you produce the product according to customers' requirements?
Sure, we are professional manufacturer, OEM and ODM are both welcome
- Q:What's the principle of diaphragm valve?
- Principle of diaphragm valve: Diaphragm valve is a special form of block valve, appearing in the 1920s. Its opening and closing member is a separator made of a soft material, to seperate inner cavity of valve body and inner cavity of bonnet, so it is called as diaphragm valve. Features of diaphragm valve: The most prominent feature is to seperate inner cavity of lower valve body and inner cavity of upper bonnet so as to protect valve rod, valve clack and other parts above diaphragm from etching by medium. It save filler sealing structure, and medium will not leak. diaphragm made of rubber, plastic membrane and other soft sealing material has good sealing property. Because diaphragm is a wearing part, it should be replaced at regular intervals depending on the medium characteristics. Due to limitation of diaphragm material, diaphragm valve is suitable for low pressure and medium temperature. Diaphragm, according to structure, can be divided into: house, straight-flow, cut-off, straight-through, flashboard and right angle types. The connection form is usually flanged joint. According to drive mode, it can be divided into manual, electric and pneumatic types, among which pneumatic drive is divided into normally open , normally closed and reciprocating types.
- Q:Construction scheme of geomembrane:
- This project uses two cloths film one film composite geo-membrane, welding adopts hot melt welding method, and split joint includes joints of geotextile, welding of geomembrane. In order to ensure the welding quality, welding shall be carried on in the factory, but in order to facilitate the construction, width of composite geo-membrane should not be too wide, and must be spliced in the construction site.
- Q:what's the standard that geomembrane welding point's breaking strength should reach?
- welding point strength is executed by GB/T16989 standard, the products standard of composite geo-membrane is GB/T17642-2008 .
- Q:Can compsite geomembrane produced by multilayer coextrusion technology? can geomembrane be directly applied to the actual work without being composited with non woven cloth?
- Its principle is to heat geomembrane and then press them with the non woven cloth. many ditches and aquatic farms anti seepage uses geomembrane. they can be composited after cooling. non-woven composite geomembrane can not composite with non woven cloth. composite geo-membrane is produced by thermal compounding.
- Q:Imported HDPE geomembrane application engineering and imported impermeable membrane .
- Imported geomembrane is generally used for important projects. Such as landfills, reservoirs, aquaculture. Now many domestic manufacturers can also produce according to American standard.
- Q:What is the electrothermal film?
- Electrothermal film is an electric heating element which directly converts electric energy into heat energy, and is a component of electro-thermal products just like electric heating tube, electrical bar, electric hot plate, electric heater, electric cooker and induction cooker.
- Q:Does a mist screen need to stick membrane?
- If the computer is equipped with mist screen, then there is no need, just use it directly. Film is only available in the mobile phone, no necessary in computer.
- Q:Is it good to use wall decoration film when decorating the house?
- In terms of environmental protection, compared to other interior decoration materials, side effects of wallpaper on human health are the minimal. However, as a raw material, the wallpaper is a single product. It should not be forgotten that varnish and wall paper adhesive are painted before the wall paper is laid. At that time, form of the wallpaper has changed a lot. After the wallpaper is paste up, the adhesive is covered behins the wallpaper, making the formaldehyde difficult to volatile, so the release cycle of formaldehyde in wall paper is relatively longer than in wall paint. Wall paint also contains formaldehyde, but construction procedures are relatively fewer than that of wallpaper. In comparison, after the latex paint is brushed, the formaldehydewill be bascially volatile in three days and have no smell left after 15 days.But another type of pollution, mercury and lead, existed in wall paint.After the walls are painted, some children will touch them with the hand or are used to sucking their fingers. In this way, mercury and lead in paint will have an impact on the their body. Europe and other developed countries also considered the paint as the best choice for interior decoration as early as forties and fifties, but the paint is barely used now.It is seen from the above that both wallpaper and wall paint have their own environmental problems.So, on the one hand I do not recommend you to lay wallpaper all over the house; on the other hand, we also have good reason to choose wallpaper as the effect it creats can not be reached by wall paint.
- Q:How to use 3M light box film?
- There are many kinds of light box film, colored semi transparent film, uniform light film, light blocking film, double color film, etc. Color semi transparent film is the most commonly used. There are many colors for you to choose. Customize colors according to customers' demand. Make back lighting display board by cooperating with soft lamp-box fabric. The construction method of film sticking is divided into: Dry paste method and wet paste method. It depends on different products.
- Q:Water pond impermeable or membrane geomembrane.
- geomembrane and impermeable membrane film called both with the same kinds of products like water ponds geomembrane HDPE (High Density Polyethylene) Material Material HDPE geomembrane seepage effect in addition to having good outside with higher puncture resistance, tear resistance, resistance to current standard of ability HDPE geomembrane two standard type that is standard (GB / T17643-2011 GH-I), marking the second type (GB / T17643-2011 GH-II) using standard like ordinary water pond HDPE geomembrane according to user type from the water depth with procurement thickness HDPE geomembrane.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range