1.0MM Hdpe Geomembrane for Landfill Images
1.0MM Hdpe Geomembrane for Landfill Specification :
Stress crack resistance/h
Carbon black content/%
Carbon black dispersion
Carbon black dispersion(only near spherical agglomerates) for 10 different views 9 in categories 1 or 2 and 1 in category 3
Oxidative induction time/min
High pressure OIT≥400
Oven aging at 85°C
Standard OIT-% retained after 90days
High pressure OIT-% retained after 90days
Standard OIT retained after 1600hrs
High pressure OIT retained after 1600hrs
-70°C Low temperature impact brittle property
1. How about the delivery time?
Two weeks upon receipt of down payment.
2. What kind of payments do we accepted?
T/T, L/C, WesternUnion, MoneyGram.
3. What's are the MOQ?
Normally the MOQ is 5000 SQM in theory.
And we can provide you free samples for quality inspection.
4. Do you charge for the samples?
Accordeing to our company policy, the samples are freee, we only charge the freight fee. And we will return the freight fee in your second order.
5. Can you produce the product according to customers' requirements?
Sure, we are professional manufacturer, OEM and ODM are both welcome
- Q:Geomembrane, HDPE film in the garbage disposal field when the application of what kind of thickness can choose? How to choose?
- Urban construction of 1.5mm or GB of the two 2.0 .. The The The Please select the contact information according to the design see message
- Q:Geomembrane's introduction
- Geomembrane, geotextile and geomembrane belong to composite permeable material, mainly used for impermeable geomembrane, cloth membrane and two cloth membrane, width 4-6m weight 200-1500g / m2 tensile, tear-resistance, bursting and other physical and mechanical properties, it can meet the demands of water conservancy, municipal, construction, transportation, iron, tunnels and other civil engineering, due to its selection of high material and production process of chemical warfare agents added so non-regulated temperature environment to test the quality indicators per unit area (g / m2) 400 500 600 700 8009001000 Notes membranes degrees (mm) 0.25-0.35 0.3-0.5 breaking strength (kN / m) 5 7.5 10.0 12.0 14.0 16.0 18.0 CBR top crossbar to break strength (kN) 1.1 1.5 1.9 2.2 2.5 2.8 3.0 tear strength ( kN) 0.15 0.25 0.32 0.40 0.48 0.56 0.62
- Q:What are the differences of geocells and geogrids?
- Geocells have three-dimensional celllike structure made from reinforced HDPE sheets by strength welding. They are usually made by ultrasonic pin type welding. Sometimes there are holes punched on the membranes for the requirements of engineering. They are elastic and shrinkable when transported. They can be stretched into shape of net. When geogrids are filled with bulky material like soil, rubble and concrete, a structure with high sidewise restraint and high rigidity forms. They have light weight, good wear resistance, chemical stability, photooxidation resistance, aging resistance, acid resistance and alkali resistance. They can be used in different soil conditions like soil and desert. They can be used to reinforce the roadbeds of highways and railways. They can be used to protect slopes and construct mixed barricades.
Geogrids are 2D latticed grids or three-dimensional screen grids made from high-molecular polymers like polypropylene and PVC (polyvinyl chloride) by thermoforming or mould pressing. They are applied in the field of civil engineering. Geogrids are often used as tendon material of reinforced soil structure or of other composite materials. Geogrids can be divided into four categories, namely plastic geogrid, steel geogrid, glass fiber geogrid and polyester warp knitting dacron geogrid. Geogrids are used to reinforce all kinds of dams, roadbeds, side slopes, tunnel walls, and permanent bases of large airports, parking lots, wharfs, freight yards, etc. Geogrids are easy to install. They are time saving, labor saving with shorter construction time and lower maintenance cost.
- Q:What is the role of soot carbon particles in geomembranes?
- When carbon blacks are evenly distributed, they can absorb ultraviolet light, protect products from aging too early and increase the life time of products.
- Q:Does computer need to stick screen protecting film?
- Generally the screen doesn't need to stick film, if it is anti-dazzle screen, do not stick film, because the screen will not anti-dazzle after sticking film. 15-inch film cost less than 2 yuan, whose characteristics of anti-static, anti-scratch and good heat dissipation are bluffing, tell you the price is 20 yuan,50 yuan or 80 yuan, actually the film they stick for you is the cheapest. Heat dissipation performance of dell machine is not good, 15tr has high configuration but the screen technology is the same with14r and15r , , if you want to use in relatively clean environment, and keep better maintenance for your computer, do not stick film.
- Q:How to build ponds geomembrane
- After dug from the ground side of the base paste amount, probably in grade 2, to see how much space you use it. after all, the entire covered to hook machine digging a rectangle wider at the pool, order of mud seepage prevention black film, do not let stones or roots are exposed measure the length and width, the amount of the length of .5 meters, buy back, surrounded by a wide base to stay out of the plane out with a cloth measuring tape length and width, and slope manually four weeks to repair a flat bottom.
- Q:What is the soft membrane?
- Soft membrane ceiling, known as flexible ceiling, tensile membrane ceiling and punt ceiling, is produced in France and is a high-grade green decoration material.
Variety of texture and color provide you with elegant design inspiration, making it a special indoor decorative spotlight.
Weighing about 180-320 grams per square meter.
Because of its good flexibility and can be freely designed for a variety of modeling and used for winding corridor, open viewing space and various occasions, all without exception.
Soft membrane ceiling has become the preferred material for suspended ceiling materials.
Soft membrane is made of special polyvinyl chloride ethylene material, 0.18 - 0.2 mm,weigning 180 ~ 320 g per square meter, and its fire prevention level is B1 level.
Soft membrane is shaped by one or more cutting and finished by high frequency welding.
Soft membrane is made in the factory after measuring the size of ceiling.
Stability of membrane size is similar to soft rolls at - 15 degrees to 45 degrees, looks good in three-dimensional effect, but more difficult to take care of, what'r more, the cost is relatively high. Advantages of soft membrane ceiling:
Casual style with a variety of colors, mould proof, bacteria resistance, anti aging; good insulation and waterproof function; sound and heat insulation, save energy costs for cooling and heating ; free from dust and smoke; non-toxic, tasteless, environmental safety, convenient installation and disassembly.
Difficult to clean up. Soft membrane ceiling has different prices, but it depends on the style and craftsmanship, some cost hundres and some cost dozens RMB.
- Q:What are the main types of wallpaper basilemma?
- the main types of wallpaper basilemma: it is better to use the gelatine powder plus mucilage; the viscosity of the sticky rice glue is twice as the before one, and it is also more environmentally friendly, but the disadvantage is that it can not paste too thick wallpaper (wallpaper but usually are ok, bearing less than 400g / sqm); as for the seamless wall cloth, you can use a strong glue to paste; as well as pure paper for plastic, mural dedicated glue, super sticky King Wuling (more viscous, but need to use ten minutes to dissolve) and so on.
- Q:What are the differences between composite geo-membrane and geosynthetic clay liner?
- geomembrane is made of water-proof material for water and seepage prevention. composite geo-membrane is compounded by geomembrane and pervious material. To composite pervious material on geomembrane can protect the geomembrane, increase friction coefficient and permeability in the flat. geosynthetic clay liner is made of two layers of pervious material and one layer of impervious bentonite. geosynthetic clay liner is also used for water and seepage prevention. But because the waterproof and impermeable material is clay which has little, it is not as good as geomembrane in terms of water and seepage prevention. There is a reason for the emergence of the product. Once tiny destructive hole appears, the clay will automatically fill it under pressure, that is to say, it has self-healing effect. The difference between the two: First, geomembrane has better waterproof and anti-seepage effect. Second, geosynthetic clay liner has self-healing role. Third, geosynthetic clay liner has little permeability. As for permeability: The permeability coefficient of geomembrane is less than 10 negative 11 cm3 per second. The permeability coefficient of geosynthetic clay liner is about 10 negative 9 cm3 per second.
- Q:What is the method of sticking membrane on cabinet?
- First, clean cabinet surface. It is recommended to use medical alcohol with 75% concentration, which is easy to clean and dry. Measure the length, width and height to stick with tape, then cut on the purchased membrane. To avoid waste, you'd better draw on draft paper. Finally, stick from top-down, and stick right bit by bit, or it would be difficult to handle if you find slanting in the end.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range