XLPE insulated, PVC sheathed, 0.6/1KV,IEC60502
Conductor: plain annealed copper, class 2 strandedcircular, compacted or sectored
Insulation: Cross-linked polyethylene(XLPE) compound
Insulation color: natural
Outer sheath: Polyvinyl Chloride(PVC) Compound type ST2
Outer sheath Colour: Black
Operating voltage, U0/U:0.6/1KV
Operating temperature:-15℃ to 90 ℃
Final short circuit temperature:250 ℃
Test voltage:3.5KV for 5 minutes
Design specification: IEC 60502-1
Conductor: IEC 60228
Flam Retardancy: IEC 60332-1
Min. bending radius(mm):8 ×cable overall diameter
Max. pulling tension(N/mm2):50
Nominal conductor area(mm2)
No. and diameter of wires(no./mm)
Radial thickness of insulation(mm)
Cable overall diameter(mm)
- Q:Is the white stuff on my power cable dangerous?
- If you have batteries, then it could be these leaking acid, and in time, these will erode your equipment,any other corrosion,I would take as a sign to replace your equipment
- Q:Where to buy a 12V 4.0A DC power cable?
- You okorder.com
- Q:Laptop power cable cut..?
- If you know how to do a reasonably-competent job and cover your splices with heat shrink tubing, there is no problem. Note that if we're talking about the cable that connects to the laptop, the current is fairly high (3A or so) so the splice cannot be thinner than the wire in the cable at any point. The splice should be both mechanically and electrically solid. If there's a bulge, a thin part, wire sticking out, loose tape ends, or any other such nonsense, the cord should *definitely* not be used. Any signs of incompetent assembly should be cause for completely disassembling and inspecting the splice.
- Q:My PC is giving a proble, on attaching the power cable into the CPU, the display goes off, What's the problem?
- The power cable goes in the power supply, not the processor (CPU: Central Processing Unit) That's your problem
- Q:does my power supply need to have 2 pci e connectors for my graphics card to work?
- The adapter must have two of the four pin Molex connectors. It uses three of the wires, in the four pin Molex connector. (3 wires x 2=One 6 pin PCI-Express power connector)
- Q:What is a good entension cable for the xbox 360 sata and power cables?
- Open QuestionShow me another » What is a good entension cable for the xbox 360 sata and power cables? I am trying to modify my my xbox 360(put it into a pc tower that I have) but the DVD power and sata cables won't even come close to reaching. As well as the cables needed to move the rest of my peripherals. Please point me in the right direction or to a website that has these cables for sale. I need 10 inchers if possible. Thanks in advance!!!
- Q:i have no power to my printer?
- You could also try and leave the power cord completely unplugged from the printer and your power source for about 5-10 min.
- Q:What is the power cable accessories used to do?
- Do not know what you want to ask? What about your situation? Normal or pregnant? Normal this radiation does not affect what, if it is pregnant, this is far away from the best. Pregnancy is most needed to stay away from the microwave!
- Q:power cable for internal dvd player?
- internal dvd player there will be a power cable in the computer that is coming from the power supply box
- Q:Power cable help! I don't want my house to go into flames...?
- Don't worry too much about what the cord says. Worry about the power requirements on the appliance label, and making sure you are feeding it with the voltage required, with a capacity within the range. In your instance, you will need a converter transformer that converts your outlet voltage to 100V, and has 550 or larger watt capacity.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range