|Place of Origin:|
Shandong, China (Mainland)
|Formaldehyde Emission Standards:|
commercial plywood for export
1220x2440mm(4'*8'),1250x2500mm(4.1'*8.2'),1830x915(3'*6')/1820x910mm or as Agreed
±0.2mm to ±0.3mm,
±0.4mm to ±0.5mm
MR, WBP, Melamine. (E0, E1, E2)
BB/BB,BB/CC ,CC/CC or As Agreed
Decoration, Furniture, package etc.
Inter packing: 0.20mm plastic bag.
Outer packing: pallets are covered with plywood or carton and then steel for strength.
Within 35 days on receipt of deposit or original L/C.
FOB, CFR, CIF
1. Transference to concrete is set up very easily, so good for construction work. (There is no need for any transference preparation.)
2. After installation of concrete, the surface looks like a mirror. (the cement does not stick.)
3. You are able to use film faced plywood until the plywood itself is damaged. (Strong with nailing and knifing)
4. Environmentally friendly. (Even after incineration, there is no hazardous substance.)
5. It can be used for a long time, and for the initial price paid for the material, you will feel its worth
- Q:For the plywood environmental advice?
- E0 is the highest environmental rating. E1 grade glue to do the plywood can be used directly for the interior.
- Q:Plywood is a common material for furniture?
- The usual length and width specifications are: 1220 × 2440mm, while the thickness specifications are generally: 3,5,9,12,15,18 mm and so on. The main tree species are: camphor, willow, poplar, eucalyptus and so on.
- Q:One of the commonly used materials for furniture is a wood-based panel
- With the veneer after the wood by the direction of the criss-cross the composition of the slab, heated or not heated under the conditions of suppression
- Q:What is the plywood made of wood?
- Production of plywood main tree species are: camphor, willow, poplar, eucalyptus, fir and so on
- Q:The structure of the plywood at the same time meet two basic principles
- the fiber direction and the table are parallel to the long core plate or the middle plate. When forming a slab, the panel and the backplate must face outward.
- Q:How do I determine if plywood contains formaldehyde?
- because it is often hidden behind the wood epidermis and must be carefully viewed, usually in seams and drills Of the place can be seen clues
- Q:The density of the plywood is greater than that of the same kind of wood
- The greater the unit pressure when gluing, the greater the density of the plywood. As the wood at high temperature easy to produce plastic deformation, hot glue gluing than the compression of the compression rate is greater.
- Q:Multilayer board, also known as three plywood and plywood
- different layers of different names. According to the thickness of 3-9 cm, can also be called 3-9 PCT board
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of plywood?
- Plywood is cut from the wood section into a veneer or cut from the wooden square cut into thin wood
- Q:What is the method of fixing between plywood?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range