|Place of Origin:|
shandong, China (Mainland)
|Formaldehyde Emission Standards:|
okoume, bintangor, pencil cedar, birch, pine, keruing
Poplar,hardwood,birch,pine,eucalyptus,combi,and so on
|density of plywood:|
|modulus of rature:|
more than 30 Mpa
|modulus of elasticity:|
more than 6000 Mpa
Core:Poplar,hardwood,birch,pine,eucalyptus,combi,and so on
Edge:sealed with waterproof paint
Density of plywood:>520—650KG/cbm
Modulus of Rupture:More than 30mpa
Modulus of Elasticity:More than 6000mpa
Usage:Can be widely used for outdoor, etc
Payment Terms:30% AS DEPOSIT,70% AFTER RECEIPT of fax B/L
Delivery:Within 15 days after order confirmed
Package:Standard exporting package
1. Transference to concrete is set up very easily, so good for construction work. (There is no need for any transference preparation.)
2. After installation of concrete, the surface looks like a mirror. (the cement does not stick.)
3. You are able to use film faced plywood until the plywood itself is damaged. (Strong with nailing and knifing)
4. Environmentally friendly. (Even after incineration, there is no hazardous substance.)
5. It can be used for a long time, and for the initial price paid for the material, you will feel its worth
- Q:For the plywood environmental advice?
- Phenolic glue: moisture, excellent resistance to boiling, weather resistance / can be used for outdoor or indoor, can withstand outdoor wind and rain.
- Q:What are the defects of the plywood?
- dead dead knots formed by the dead branches of trees, knots surrounded by the surrounding wood together, or even only part of the length of its cross-section of the length of about 1/4 or less than 1/4 , Texture hard or soft, and sometimes fall off the formation of empty.
- Q:Class I resistant weather plywood Class II water resistant plywood
- slab molding (mixing resin and additives pavement), under hot pressure, so that cellulose and Hemicellulose and lignin plasticized to form a plate.
- Q:Distinguish between multilayer boards and plywood
- Commonly used plywood type plywood, penta and so on. Plywood can improve timber utilization and is a major way to save wood
- Q:Multilayer board and plywood difference
- With the veneer after the wood by the direction of the criss-cross the composition of the slab, heated or not heated under the conditions of suppression.
- Q:The usual length and width specifications are:
- The main tree species are: camphor, willow, poplar, eucalyptus and so on. The main origin of plywood: Indonesia and Malaysia.
- Q:Plywood in the processing of defects
- sand through sandlng through due to excessive sanding the table, local wear exposed layer or the next layer of veneer
- Q:Contemporary plywood market development
- China's rapid economic growth has become a strong traction to promote the market demand for plywood; North China, East China and the middle and lower reaches of the Yangtze River area fast-growing high-yielding forest timber poured into the market
- Q:What is the method of fixing between plywood?
- Q:What is the best way to fix multi-layer plywood?
- The main tree species are: camphor, willow, poplar, eucalyptus and so on.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range