|Place of Origin:|
SHN,linyi China China (Mainland)
Outdoor,for building construction or container flooring
|Formaldehyde Emission Standards:|
poplar,hardwood or as required
black ,brown , red , anti-slip
One compress or Two compress
film faced & hot pressed
|Packaging Detail:||Inner with plastic bag and outside with carton or plywood be covered in wooden pallets|
|Delivery Detail:||Within 15 days|
film faced waterproof plywood
Film Faced Plywood
Black , Brown ,Red , Anti-slip
WBP phenolic ,MR, Melamine waterproof
Poplar, Hardwood or as required
10. Film Faced Pywod also was know as FORM-WORK, CONSTRUCTION PLYWOOD, SHUTTERING PLYWOOD etc .
Packing & Shipping
50 Cubic Meter/Cubic Meters
Within 15 days after recepit of the deposit
Inner with plastic bag and outside with carton
or plywood be covered in wooden pallets
By break bulk or container
(Qty:8pallets/20GP,16pallets/40GP, 18pallets /40HQ)
- Q:Today, most of the furniture is made of wood, pine, bakelite and popla
- As these high quality woods become increasingly scarce and expensive, people begin to make furniture with easier access to wood, and those good wood is already very rare
- Q:Selection of plywood in plywood production
- Artificial veneer is the use of relatively low prices of logs cut into veneer, made by a certain process pressure made of wood, and then cut into a beautiful pattern decorated veneer.
- Q:What kind of glue is today's plywood?
- High-quality urea-formaldehyde glue / melamine glue / phenolic glue can reach E0 level, E1 level, that can be used directly for indoor.
- Q:Multilayer plywood with what method is fixed
- usually with odd-level veneer, and the adjacent layer of veneer Of the fibers are perpendicular to each other
- Q:Four levels: Principal, First, Second, Third. Commonly used for one, two, three and so on
- Fibreboard: According to bulk density is divided into hard fiber board, semi-rigid fiberboard and soft fiber board 3 kinds. Hard fiber board is mainly used for the ceiling,
- Q:Wood board, plywood, MDF What is the difference
- Blockboard thickness specifications for the 16,19,22,25 mm quality grade is divided into one, two, three three levels
- Q:What types of plywood can be divided into?
- and soft wood decoration Plywood (used for construction, furniture, vehicles, ships and other high-level decorative materials), plywood type according to the bonding strength is divided into
- Q:What is the composition of the plywood?
- Plywood usually refers to the plywood or multi-layer board, that is, with the same thickness of two or more layers of veneer plus glue from high temperature suppression
- Q:What are the key points for plywood selection?
- may be damp the hidden parts and high demand for waterproof occasions should consider the use of Class I or II plywood, outdoor use of plywood should be used Ⅰ class plywood.
- Q:What is the difference between plywood glue E0E1?
- Urea-formaldehyde glue: moisture-proof glue / for interior decoration, furniture, can not be used for outdoor.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range