General Information of Plywood for Engineering
Plywood for Engineering flooring. as the core of engineering flooring. It usually uses the water proof glue and good quality wood veneer
with grade B or better than grade B.
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Detail: plastic bag inside,3mm packing plywood or paper box outside,then with steel bundles strong export pallet packing
Delivery Detail: 15 days after receive deposit
Specifications of Plywood for Engineering
1)size: 1230x1230mm, 910x1230mm, 1245x1230mm, 1230x1860mm, 1220x2440mm, or as request
2)Thickness: 7.4mm, 9.3mm, 10.2mm, 10.5mm, 11.2mm, 14.3mm, 14.7mm, 15.3mm or as request
3)face: poplar wood veneer or birch veneer Core: poplar , eucalyptus , birch or other hard wood ;
4)Glue: WBP phenolic, Melamine and E1 grade
5)mositure content: less than 12%
6)Application as the core of Engineered flooring
- Q:Poisoning diagnosis and grading standards
- can also have abnormal growth, reference operating environment investigation and field air concentration determination of benzene, comprehensive analysis
- Q:Plywood is a common material for furniture?
- With the veneer after the wood by the direction of the criss-cross the composition of the slab, heated or not heated under the conditions of suppression.
- Q:According to the use of plywood can be divided into needle plywood and broadleaf plywood.
- Ⅲ, Ⅳ plywood moisture content of not more than 15%). ③ quality. Finished products should have rectangular straight edges and obvious edges and corners;
- Q:How do you choose plywood in plywood production?
- Several kinds of said in the "veneer", "slices", "veneer" are reflected in the "plaque" the basic characteristics. But can not be cedar plywood, ash willow plywood and other abbreviations, because these referred to as refers to the plywood panel, the floor by the cedar or Ash made.
- Q:Distinguish between multilayer boards and plywood
- Plywood is one of the common materials for furniture, one of the three panels of man-made board, but also for aircraft, ships, trains, cars, construction and packaging materials.
- Q:What are the processing defects of plywood?
- Warping warPing is generally a regular deformation, part or all of the surface of the plywood is curved.
- Q:Four levels: Principal, First, Second, Third. Commonly used for one, two, three and so on
- partition panel, the board formed by drilling a variety of patterns, the surface spraying a variety of coatings, decorative effect is better
- Q:Material for the plywood defects which
- spotted flecks streaks system wood fungus invasion of wood early formation, often see brown. Tan or purple stains.
- Q:The difference between the multilayer board and the plywood is as follows
- Commonly used plywood, plywood and other multi-layer board. Multilayer boards can improve wood utilization and are a major way to save wood
- Q:What is a joinery board?
- Blockboard thickness specifications for the 16,19,22,25 mm quality grade is divided into one, two, three three levels
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$2 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 35,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range