Order On-line Tracking
Forestar WPC offers WPC decking with outstanding quality, best service and competitive price.
FORESTAR WPC DECKING TILES OF 300*300MM
FEATURES AND ADVANTAGES:
• Dimension stability
It will not be out of shape after a long testing of 10 years and there is no crack under the test temperature between -40°c to 60°c
• Material Safety
Low flame spread / High slip resistance / No sting of wood / Contains no toxic chemicals or preservatives / Environmental friendly / Can be recycled with 100%
• High Strength
Outstanding screw and nail retention / High impact resistance / Great Compressive-tensile-shear strength / Modulus of elasticity: 20% greater than PVC
• Good appearance & nice touch
Natural feel & wood touch / Broad range of finishes and appearance, Multicolor, and needn't to painting
Its lifespan at least 10-15 years in the outdoor weather condition
• Install & Maintain easily
Easy to produce and easily fabricate / Easy to cut, fix and glue; Easy to tenon, drill and nail / Require less routine maintenance / No need staining & water Sealant
• Using most advanced machinery to increase the output and reduce the costs.
Strong technical support from famous institute of high polymer to guarantee the best quality as well as cost saving.
• Neighboring one of the biggest wood/ bamboo processing industry region and having a special purchase channel of the raw materials (Plastic and wood/bamboo fiber)
• As a high technology and environmental-friendly enterprise, supports form the government such as reduction and exemption of tax rate are available.
INGREDIENT Forestar WPC products are made of:
• 60% Bamboo/wood powder
• 28% Recycled HDPE/PP/PE/PVC powder
• 12% Chemical additives such as colorants, coupling agentsstabilizers, sreinforcing agents, foaming agents, lubricants, anti-UV agent, Anti-oxidation agent and anti fungus agent.
component of chemical additives may alter a little from different products adapting to different physical/ chemical demands.
In manufacturing products made entirely from waste plastics and waste wood, we have demonstrated our commitment to a number of crucial objectives.
• To ensure our products always exceed expectations of the purposes for which they are intended. To create products that are much more endurable than those made from conventional material.
• To constantly improve our technology to ensure the maximum amount of waste can be recycled.
• To minimize wastage in our manufacturing processes.
• To conserve precious natural resources.
• To provide customers the option of a new and update products, rather than something our previous customers asked for.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|