rectangular hollow section/ RHS
ASTM A500,EN10219,GB/T6728,GB/T6725,JIS G3466
1. For Structure, Airport, Railway
2. Construction and so on.
Plain end or By Your Choice
Bared Or With Oiled Or Galvanized
ERW ,Hot Rolled and Cold Rolled
With Hydraulic Testing, Eddy Current , Infrared Test
Bags, Bundle, In Bulk, Containers
20 Metric Ton / Can Be Negotiated
15,000 Metric Ton/Month
Date of Delivery
7 days(Qty within 1000 Metric Ton) or According To The Quantity
Port of Shipment
Packaging & Delivery
seaworthy package,bundles wrapped with strong steel strip
15-30days after received 30%TT
FAQ of Rectangular Tube:
①How is the quality of your products?
Our products are manufactured strictly according to national and internaional standard, and we take a test on every pipe before delivered out. If you want see our quality certifications and all kinds of testing report, please just ask us for it.
Guaranteed: If products’ quality don’t accord to discription as we give or the promise before you place order, we promise 100% refund.
②How about price?
Yes, we are factory and be able to give you lowest price below market one, and we have a policy that “ for saving time and absolutely honest business attitude, we quote as lowest as possible for any customer, and discount can be given according to quantity”,if you like bargain and factory price is not low enough as you think, just don’t waste your time.Please trust the quotation we would give you, it is professional one.
③Why should you chose us?
Chose happens because of quality, then price, We can give you both.Additionally, we can also offer professional products inquiry, products knowledge train(for agents), smooth goods delivery, exellent customer solution proposals.Our service formula: good quality+good price+good service=customer’s trust
SGS test is available, customer inspection before shipping is welcome, third party inspection is no problem.
Any question, pls feel free to contact us !
Rectangular Tube Images:
- Q:Is the same specification seamless steel pipe more expensive than welded pipe?
- Seamless steel pipe having a hollow cross section, used as a conduit for conveying fluids, such as pipelines for transporting petroleum, natural gas, gas, water, and certain solid materials.
- Q:How to identify stainless steel pipe and steel pipe?
- Stainless steel (Stainless Steel) is referred to as the stainless steel, the resistance of air, steam, water and other weak corrosive medium or with stainless steel known as stainless steel; while the resistance to chemical corrosion (acid, alkali and salt chemical etching) corrosion of steel called acid resistant steel. Because of the difference in the chemical composition of the two, and make their corrosion resistance is different, ordinary stainless steel is generally not resistant to chemical medium corrosion, and acid resistant steel are generally stainless steel.
- Q:What connections are there for concrete filled steel tubular column foundations?
- In the connection work, strengthening ring joint stiffness, high bearing capacity and no parts through the tube, it is especially suitable for the small diameter steel tube concrete column structure, complex engineering projects, especially those in the pump sending pouring construction method, which is more important, it has a basic guarantee strictly for the quality of concrete construction. When concrete columns with larger diameter, ring type joint construction steel is large strengthened, so as to make the project construction become more complex, and the connection between the longitudinal rebars becomes cumbersome.
- Q:Is the PVC tube a plastic tube or a plastic tube?.
- Or polymer polymerized by radical polymerization under the action of light and heat. The vinyl chloride homopolymer and vinyl chloride copolymer are collectively referred to as vinyl chloride resins. The material is a non crystalline material. PVC materials often use stabilizers, lubricants, auxiliary processing agents, pigments, anti shock agents and other additives in practical use. Is not flammable, high strength, excellent resistance to climate variability and geometric stability. PVC has strong resistance to oxidizing agents, reducing agents and strong acids. However, it can be corroded by concentrated oxidizing acids such as concentrated sulfuric acid and concentrated nitric acid, and it is also not suitable for contact with aromatic hydrocarbons and chlorinated hydrocarbons.
- Q:20# seamless steel pipe and seamless steel pipe 20G what is the difference?
- 20G seamless steel tube is a high-pressure boiler tube. In addition to carbon content, 20G seamless steel tubes also have some trace elements that are more suitable for use as boiler pressure vessels. In addition, 20G also focuses on its physical performance. Such as bending, impact and tensile properties. 0G seamless steel tube is a kind of steel strip with hollow section and without seams. A steel pipe having a hollow cross section, used as a conduit for conveying fluids, such as pipelines for transporting petroleum, natural gas, gas, water, and certain solid materials.
- Q:What is the difference between seamless steel pipe and welded pipe?
- Such as hydraulic equipment pipeline connection. The weld seam of common steel pipe is its weak link, and the quality of weld is the main factor that affects its overall performance. People who have lived in the north have experienced the experience of freezing pipes and pipes in winter, and the places where they burst are usually welds. Welded pipe is not seamless steel pipe.
- Q:Theoretical weight of 25*25*1.5 square steel tubes
- Theoretical weight can be directly from the steel tube under the table look up, you can also press type calculation:Weight per meter =4x, wall thickness x (side length - wall thickness) x0.00785. The length of the square tube and the wall thickness are in millimeters, and the weight of each square meter is in kilograms.
- Q:What's the difference between round and round tubes?
- Round steel is generally refers to steel, the surface is not threaded, different from round steel pipe, round tube is round tube.
- Q:How many fasteners are there in a ton of steel tubes?
- In general, 180-200 fasteners per ton of steel pipe.
- Q:45 and 316 which steel tubes are of high hardness?
- This depends on the heat treatment state, if 45 steel, 314 stainless steel without heat treatment, 316 stainless steel hardness, if the heat treatment, that is 45 steel hardness.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range