Applications: It is suitable for petroleum base hydraulic oil with temperature range from -40°C to 100°C (-40°F~+212°F).
Features: It is composed of one internal oilproof synthetic rubber layer, four high-strength wire braided layers and one external oilproof and weatherproof synthetic rubber layer. It complies with EN856-4SH, GB/T10544-2003.
- Q:What are the standard numbers for hose couplings? What standards are they used to accomplish?
- The general hose inside and outside the adhesive layer material with natural rubber, styrene butadiene rubber or butadiene rubber; hose with chloroprene rubber, nitrile rubber; acid and alkali resistant, high temperature resistant hose with ethylene propylene rubber, fluorine rubber or silicone rubber etc..
- Q:Excuse me: how can a pen with a rubber tube attract more ink?
- If this can not be solved, you can suck a part of the pen out, inverted (NIB upward), gently knock, so that ink into the hose, and then continue to suck ink, repeatedly, so that the pen "drink" full".
- Q:What happened to the soft rubber flat?
- A slightly heated or pressurized medium will return to its original condition.
- Q:What is the essential difference between silicone tube and rubber tube?
- Silica gel tube has high and low temperature (-60 ~ 200 DEG C), environmental protection, non-toxic, excellent heat aging, ozone aging resistance, light aging and aging resistance, soft, arc resistance, corona resistance.Silicone hose is the biggest feature of resistance to temperature changes of -60 degrees to 250 degrees, but the cost is very expensive, no requirement for the hose. Compression resistant silicone hose resistant to pressure can also be.
- Q:Why should the water stop strip be joined by heat instead of superposition?
- Thermal connection is the safest and most reliable method of joint treatment, but it has certain requirements for technology.
- Q:In long-term high temperature environment, silica gel tube and three yuan ethylene propylene rubber hose which is good durability?
- In long-term high temperature environment, silica gel tube and three yuan ethylene propylene rubber hose which is good durability?
- Q:What's the rubber sleeve of the expander?
- Rubber joint called flexible rubber joint, soft rubber joints, rubber flexible joint, flexible joint, shock absorber, shock absorber, shock absorber pipe throat, is a kind of high elasticity, high air tightness, pipe joint resistance to medium and climate. The product uses rubber elasticity, high air tightness, medium resistance, weather resistance and radiation resistance etc., using polyester cord fabric skew high strength, strong stability and the hot and cold composite, after high pressure, mold temperature and curing.
- Q:How can we prevent the aging of rubber tubes?
- Formula design is the most important. Rubber formula design is directly related to the service life of the product!
- Q:Natural gas can be connected to a gas cooker. Can rubber tube be used?
- No, it's not safe. To purchase national standards products with 3C certification.
- Q:How can the rubber tube be used properly and how to use it properly?
- The hose burst caused by frequent and severe pressure impact. This situation is not generally under the static pressure caused by too much, but the number and intensity and pressure impact. Engineering machinery in operation, will be repeated in the hydraulic tubing suddenly increased or decreased, which impact on the oil pressure of frequent the damage of the oil seal, resulting in increased, loosening hose leakage and rupture foaming and pipe joint. Therefore, in operation, the valve stem can not be too hard, must be gentle.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range