Our soft and portable SAE 100R2A two wirebraided hydraulic hose which is in line with international standard SAEJ517,covers oil resistant synthetic rubber tube, two highly tensile steel wirelayers, and rubber cover which is resistant to abrasion, oil, weather andaging. Its oil resistant synthetic rubber made inner tube is air and oil proof.
- Q:What are the standard numbers for hose couplings? What standards are they used to accomplish?
- Standard number GB, according to national standards to complete.
- Q:Excuse me: how can a pen with a rubber tube attract more ink?
- Pull out the iron sleeve outside the rubber tube and suck it again and again
- Q:Classification of metal hoses
- Corrugated metal hose (abbreviated bellow) is a kind of high quality flexible pipe in modern industrial pipeline. The utility model is mainly composed of a corrugated pipe, a net sleeve and a joint. The inner pipe of the utility model is a thin wall stainless steel corrugated pipe with a spiral shape or an annular waveform, and the mesh cover of the outer layer of the corrugated pipe is made of stainless steel wires or steel strips according to certain parameters. The joint or flange at the ends of the hose is matched to the connector or flange of the customer's pipe.
- Q:How far is the gas cooker from the gas riser in the kitchen?
- The safety distance between stoves and gas pipelines is at least greater than 50 cm. This answer is the standard answer.
- Q:What's the difference between hose and hose for compressed air?
- In use, it is usually marked with color. For example, the intake is made of blue, and the exhaust is made red, but it is not necessary.
- Q:The main features of Linatex rubber tube or what are the characteristics?
- Linatrile: silicone reinforced rubber. It has the properties of wear resistance, oil resistance, aging resistance, fatigue resistance and good air tightness.Linard HD: carbon black / silica reinforced natural / synthetic rubber, hardness 60-70IRHD. With abrasion resistance, high resilience, cutting resistance, tear resistance, impact resistance and so on.
- Q:M40 and M50, and then the hose is 2 "what does the box connection mean?"
- One with teeth and one with hose, the hose is 2 inches, 2 inches of hose, and the inner hole is 50MM (1 inches =25.4MM).
- Q:Petroleum gas has a corrosive effect on ordinary rubber pipes and is easy to cause air leakage. So, what kind of hose must be used?
- Petroleum gas is corrosive to ordinary rubber pipes and gaskets and easy to cause air leakage. Therefore, it is necessary to use rubber pipes and gaskets with strong oil resistance
- Q:What's the difference between a silicone tube and a rubber tube?
- 1. Smell it with your nose. Silicone has no taste, rubber has taste.2, feel with your hands. Silicone generally better flexibility, rubber mechanical better.
- Q:What are the properties of an oil resistant rubber hose?
- The performance of the extended product is accompanied by a rubber hose in life in many areas already occupy a crucial position, which makes the hose detection is important, especially for the rubber pipe detecting water, oil and gas and other purposes.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range