SAE 100R1A one wire braided hydraulic hosewhich is in full compliance with international standard SAE J517 R1A, consistsof anti-oil synthetic rubber tube, one highly tensile steel wire braid as wellas a rubber cover which is resistant to abrasion, oil and weather. The rubbercover is anti-aging as well. Besides, the black reinforced layer with texturedsurface is braided with copper facing wire ...
- Q:Does the rubber tube affect the engine in the car's tank?
- I don't know what you mean by that, but the car's tank itself needs to be sealed and no clutter is allowed
- Q:Why does Br2 corrode rubber tubes?
- Br2 bromine gasBr2 bromine element at room temperature is dark brown liquid, soluble in water, 100g water can dissolve about 3G bromine. Highly volatile, toxic, steam strongly stimulate the eyes, mucous membranes and so on. The water solution is called bromine.
- Q:Laboratory condensate water pipe must use rubber tube, shall not use latex tube reasons
- Suction flat test: in the 1min vacuum, after maintaining 10min, with diameter of 0.9 times the diameter of the hose rolled over, check the degree of collapse of the hose. Some standards used to measure the rate of change in the outer diameter of the hose to indicate the extent of deformation of the hose.
- Q:Three yuan ethylene propylene rubber hose, hydraulic oil and oil?
- Finally, NBR (Ding Jing rubber), ACM (acrylate), FKM (FKM) can be non polar medium.
- Q:Petroleum gas has a corrosive effect on ordinary rubber pipes and is easy to cause air leakage. So, what kind of hose must be used?
- Petroleum gas is corrosive to ordinary rubber pipes and gaskets and easy to cause air leakage. Therefore, it is necessary to use rubber pipes and gaskets with strong oil resistance
- Q:What's the difference between a silicone tube and a rubber tube?
- Silicon hose performance: cold resistant, high temperature resistant. Harmless, non-toxic, tasteless;Suitable for small household appliances (coffee pot, kettle, electric iron, electric cooker, frying pan, disinfection cabinet, drinking machine, pulp machine, bread machine, gas cooker, water heater) and electronic, automobile, medical and other mechanical products.
- Q:Automotive applications of rubber hose
- Each kind of rubber has its characteristic, therefore is specially important in the hose material selection. Basically the high-end cars use materials is relatively good, some poor materials using mini car, van, car and as some in the use of nitrile rubber as fuel tube, nitrile rubber are not suitable for fuel system. Thus, the substitution of epichlorohydrin rubber fluorine rubber hose is relatively extensive.
- Q:The copper joint is leaking, and the tap water hose and copper joint are leaking
- It is suggested that the material used for piping may be better. At least the same material
- Q:High pressure hose K type joints KJR32 and KJR31.5D what is the difference between ah, please give us a answer,
- K type joint has the distinction between national standard and German standard. In general, 32 of the tubes are 1 1/4 inches, and the K type mine connections are also 1 1/4, but there are two methods of KJR32 and KJR31.5D. But KJR31.5D, D means that the inner diameter is 1 1/4 inches.
- Q:Is there a tolerance standard for rubber tubes in length?
- Just think, in the use of the tube, is the important dimension of diameter and wall thickness of the pipe, a little a little long, short should not affect the use, especially the rubber tube, right?! so imagine, rubber tube should not have standard tolerances in length (requirements).
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range