SAE 100R1A one wire braided hydraulic hosewhich is in full compliance with international standard SAE J517 R1A, consistsof anti-oil synthetic rubber tube, one highly tensile steel wire braid as wellas a rubber cover which is resistant to abrasion, oil and weather. The rubbercover is anti-aging as well. Besides, the black reinforced layer with texturedsurface is braided with copper facing wire ...
- Q:Why should the high pressure hydraulic tube peel off the outer skin?
- Skinning requirement:The stripping length of hydraulic hose shall be two to four mm shorter than the caseA layer without peeling, more than two layers stripped to see the steel wire, otherwise the shell is easy to fall offThe size of the joints to be installed depends on the size of the joint and the quality of the hose, just start recording more to find the most suitable size.
- Q:The rubber is sheathed on the metal cylinder. How can it be connected?
- With the combination of metal rubber is coated with adhesive before production and rubber vulcanization shaping, you can use this temporary experiment 502 geliahao for glue or adhesive, but the disadvantages of this thing with winter is not strong, the metal surface must be clean
- Q:Could you tell me the maximum pressure that the hose can bear?
- The working pressure of general industrial hydraulic high pressure hose is about 35MP, and the bursting pressure can reach 60mp.
- Q:What is the high and low pressure circuit of diesel engine?
- Low pressure means the fuel tank to the big pump (directly driven by the engine). High pressure means the large pump to the injector
- Q:The difference between the rubber pipe and PE pipe?
- Rubber tube, this product is a rubber tube products, with oil, acid, alkali, heat, pressure and other characteristics of the transmission and attract rubber hose. Most rubber tubes are non-toxic and environmentally friendly, but some of the higher demand oil and gas pipes add flame retardants to the rubber material. The flame retardants contain toxic and harmful substances which can have a slight effect on the human body and the atmosphere. Rubber tube and characteristics; physiological inertia, UV resistance, ozone resistance, resistance to high temperature (-80 to 300), high transparency, strong resilience, resistant to compression permanent deformation, oil resistance, impact resistance, acid and alkali resistance, wear resistance, flame resistance, voltage, conductive properties. Apply to supporting electrical appliances, electronics, furniture, equipment, toys, hardware, medical equipment, sporting goods, audio, lighting, machinery, automobiles, motorcycles, ships, aviation, and other fields.
- Q:Can the rubber hose for the LPG cooker and gas cooker be general?
- The characteristics of the rubber tube has physiological inertia, UV resistance, ozone resistance, resistance to high temperature (-80 to 300), high transparency, strong resilience, resistant to compression permanent deformation, oil resistance, impact resistance, acid and alkali resistance, wear resistance, flame resistance, voltage, conductive properties.
- Q:Is the rubber pipe joint installed in the middle of the pipe and pump for shock absorption?
- A pump is a machine that transports liquids or pumps liquids. It will be the prime mover of the mechanical energy or other external energy transfer to the liquid, the liquid energy increase, mainly used to transport liquids including water, oil, alkali liquid, emulsion, suspension emulsion and liquid metal, but also transport liquid, gas mixtures and liquids containing suspended solids. Pump performance of technical parameters are flow, suction, lift, shaft power, water power, efficiency, etc.; according to the different principles of work can be divided into volume pumps, vane pumps and other types. Displacement pump is to use its studio volume changes to transfer energy; vane pump is to use the rotating blade and water interaction to transfer energy, there are centrifugal pumps, axial flow pumps and mixed flow pumps and other types.
- Q:Standard for implementation of type KXT-1 rubber joints
- It is divided into 3 kinds: flange type, fixed flange type and thread type by connection. The structure can be divided into 5 kinds: single sphere, double sphere, different diameter body, bent sphere and wind pressure coil. A tubular rubber component is composed of inner and outer layers of rubber, cord and steel ring, which is vulcanized and molded and then combined with a metal flange or a parallel joint.
- Q:Natural gas can be connected to a gas cooker. Can rubber tube be used?
- The user may use gas professional hose or corrugated steel pipe to connect, but the service life of the hose is 12--18 months,Commercial and construction households can and must be connected by qualified professionals
- Q:What's the metal hose for fire fighting?
- Fire hose is an important component of modern industrial equipment connecting pipelines. The metal hose is used as wire, cable, automatic instrument signal wire, cable protection tube and civil shower hose, specifications from 3mm to 150mm. Small caliber metal hose (inner diameter 3mm-25mm) is mainly used for precise optical ruler sensing line protection and industrial sensor line protection.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range