A loader is a type of tractor, usually wheeled, sometimes on tracks, that has a front-mounted square wide bucket connected to the end of two booms (arms) to scoop up loose material from the ground, such as dirt, sand or gravel, and move it from one place to another without pushing the material across the ground. A loader is commonly used to move a stockpiled material from ground level and deposit it into an awaiting dump truck or into an open trench excavation.
1 Fully enclosed cab, spacious; new cab damping system to make work more comfortable.
2 Xichai 4DW91-45 diesel engine, reliable, strong power, low fuel consumption, long service life.
3 Hydraulic load-sensing steering system makes turning more flexible and lightweight.
4 Working device with automatic leveling function, greatly reducing the driver's work intensity.
5 Use new dual seal piping, so that the hydraulic system is more reliable and stable.
6 Reasonable drive axle and gearbox, engine power matching, so that better performance and longer life.
rated bucket capacity
maximum tractive force
maximum breakout force
maximum grade ability
maximum dump height
maximum dump reach
overall dimension (L x W x H)
5182 x 1910 x2712mm
minimum turning radius
Vertical, in-line, water cooled, 4-stroke diesel engine
No. of cylinder-bore/stroke
4 - 100 × 125mm
45kw - 2400r/min
min fuel-consume ratio
2 forward shift 2 reverse shift
main reducing spiral
Circular Arc Bevel gear, single stage
Single stage planetary type
system working pressure
boom lifting time
fuel tank capacity
function of leveling automatically
air assist disc brake on 4 wheels
flexible shaft operated external drum
front tyre pressure
rear tyre pressure
- Q:Learn loader 20
- Ha ha loader is not good to learn ah ~ ~ I tell you the problem you don't learn to shovel shovel full, you must first master the dissatisfaction ~ ~ ~ ~ seat shovel also said you have to put the shovel flat Caixing ~ ~ loading easy entry must be placed flat to remember the shovel shovel.Remember to put the flat seat ~ ~ is also full of feelings ~ ~ your master is not to teach you ah, even this does not tell ~ what do not know how to ask me ~ ~ your master opened a few years?
- Q:What is Config-Loader?
- It okorder.com/
- Q:3RD laundry Q: Do I manually add water to the kenmore H3 elite front loader?
- All washing machines should add water automatically. You can add extra water to a top loader, but front loading machines don't usually allow this. If you add water before it fills, the sensors will stop the water at the preset level and there will not be any extra water in the machine. Below is a link to a picture of a front load washer. The compartment for detergent and such is on the upper left corner. You can see a hand-hold that allows you to pull the compartment out like a drawer. These hand-holds look different on different brands. The compartment that holds the detergent is the first one. Do not fill above the full indicator which may be a line, bar, or protrusion in the container. You should use only HE (high efficiency) detergent, but if necessary use 1/4 as much regular detergent to avoid a suds overflow. Load the clothes. Add the detergent. Press the Power button which may be a circle with a vertical line (like a computer power button). Set the type of wash (Normal, Permanent Press, etc.) using the dial, then check that the water temperature is correct. Most front-load washers automatically set temperature, wash time, and spin speed when you choose the type of wash. However, you can change these settings by pressing a button under each. There may also be buttons for adding extra water for large or heavy item loads, or adding a second rinse. Finally, press the Start button. The door must be closed as it will lock during the wash. The machine determines how long the wash will be and displays the time it will take including rinse and spin cycles.
- Q:Liugong ZL50CN loader, how much do you buy?
- We have more than 320 thousand points to buy a dozen of the basic stage to spend 2 million bucks.
- Q:Are there any revolver speed loaders for the S&W 386 XL Hunter (.357/.38 Special) ?
- (Incidentally, yes, the 7-shot HKS 587A speedloader will work with the SW 386.)
- Q:How high is the water temperature of the loader?
- Generally below 95 degrees are not what the problem is, we could not.
- Q:CAT Loader proof of ownership!?!?
- Heavy construction equipment does not have Vehicle Identification Numbers (VIN) like cars or trucks, but should have a manufacturer's serial number. In most states they are considered to be personal property and are not licensed or registered as motor vehicles. A Cat equipment dealer should be able to research the serial number on your loader to see if there are any problems with the ownership.
- Q:Torque Loader?
- All the loudmouth does is cause less paintball to be spilled. This is mainly used for tournaments when you dont look when you fill. Unless your a hardcore tourny guy dont get it.
- Q:What does the dual pump combination on the loader mean?
- Two pumps should be delivered to the same pipe at once.
- Q:50 bucket capacity of loader
- 50 are usually 3 sides, and Iwa Ishito is 2.7 parties (all 50 cars)Like Jin engineering Xiamen, earthwork bucket are 2.8 party rock bucket will be smaller.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range