A loader is a type of tractor, usually wheeled, sometimes on tracks, that has a front-mounted square wide bucket connected to the end of two booms (arms) to scoop up loose material from the ground, such as dirt, sand or gravel, and move it from one place to another without pushing the material across the ground. A loader is commonly used to move a stockpiled material from ground level and deposit it into an awaiting dump truck or into an open trench excavation.
1 Fully enclosed cab, spacious; new cab damping system to make work more comfortable.
2 Xichai 4DW91-45 diesel engine, reliable, strong power, low fuel consumption, long service life.
3 Hydraulic load-sensing steering system makes turning more flexible and lightweight.
4 Working device with automatic leveling function, greatly reducing the driver's work intensity.
5 Use new dual seal piping, so that the hydraulic system is more reliable and stable.
6 Reasonable drive axle and gearbox, engine power matching, so that better performance and longer life.
rated bucket capacity
maximum tractive force
maximum breakout force
maximum grade ability
maximum dump height
maximum dump reach
overall dimension (L x W x H)
5182 x 1910 x2712mm
minimum turning radius
Vertical, in-line, water cooled, 4-stroke diesel engine
No. of cylinder-bore/stroke
4 - 100 × 125mm
45kw - 2400r/min
min fuel-consume ratio
2 forward shift 2 reverse shift
main reducing spiral
Circular Arc Bevel gear, single stage
Single stage planetary type
system working pressure
boom lifting time
fuel tank capacity
function of leveling automatically
air assist disc brake on 4 wheels
flexible shaft operated external drum
front tyre pressure
rear tyre pressure
- Q:how do i mount a front-end loader on a john deere 2850?
- Depends on who made the loader, as there's several after market company's as well as JD that make them, best bet is to go to the manufactures website and find the installation instructions. as per model number, if this is a new installation and your tractor has not been set up with the auxiliary hydraulics for the loader yet you may want to seek professional help,
- Q:how do I use a speed loader for the UTG sniper rifle airsoft gun? I don't know how to use it. Help me.?
- I don't have any sniper rifles, so I'm not sure if it would be different, but you generally just pull back the spring on the magazine, place the tip of the speed loader on or in the hole where you insert the pellets, and squeeze. And to the previous poster, don't say that paintball is better than airsoft, or vice versa. They both have their bonuses.
- Q:JCB Backhoe Loader??
- python okorder.com its free and its me
- Q:Ferrox Loader..PS3..Help?
- It doesn't work. Just a scam.
- Q:Can configurable usb loader on the wii play rar files?
- hard issue. do a search from yahoo or google. it could actually help!
- Q:Top Loader vs Front Loader Washer?
- There is no reason why any new washer shouldn't give you clean clothes with one wash, assuming you don't overload it, that you use the right amount of the right detergent and select an appropriate cycle and water temperature. I've been doing laundry for 45 years in top-loaders, and it comes out clean and undamaged. I'm a top-loader fan, partly because my washer does not sit on a concrete floor and an appliance repair guy told me that a front-loader would shake the house and drive me crazy. It would also drive me crazy waiting 2 hours for a load of laundry to finish, and leaving the door open to avoid mold on the door seal as is recommended would get in my way since the washer is in a passage way. And I'd be annoyed if I couldn't add something I forgot once the washer has started its cycle, which you can't always do with a front-loader. As well, it seems that front loaders cost more to begin with, don't last as long as top loaders, and need more maintenance/repairs. If you pay a lot for water, a front-loader might be worth it. It wouldn't be to me. If I were buying a washer today, I'd probably first consider an HE top loader, if I could be assured that the vibration from the extra-fast spin cycle wouldn't be a problem.
- Q:how much are semi automatic view loader vertex paintball guns worth?
- The view loader vortex is probably worth only 25-40 dollars and between that and the black maxx I would get the view loader because from my experience pmi guns break more often than viewloaders. But if you are looking to get into paintball I would save up like 200 dollars so you could buy a decent gun like a proto slg or something else in that price range because a slg is just soooo much better then something like a viewloader or pmi.
- Q:Help with USB Loader GX on Wii 4.3u?
- u do not have all required cios installed. try running pimp my wii. also have found that GX however smoothly it operates, will not load all games. maybe u can fix it in the individual settings for each game? but then again ... try using wiiflow .... nice usb loader, kinda freezes alot when changing themes
- Q:where can i download a free pogo auto loader?
- That site no longer has the downloader- Is there any other site?
- Q:usb loader gx wont detect my usb?
- I get the same problem for warriors of rock. xD
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range