Specifications of Wall Hung Basin CNBW-3006
Fixing to wall with back
1.Size: 505*380*180 mm
Above counter mounting
2.Tempered glass basin
3.1mm thick stainless steel bracket
Characteristics of Wall Hung Basin CNBW-3006
4-Drain Hole Size:450 mm
5-Faucet:400 mm --1 hole Top Mounted
7 Accessories: 1-Faucet 2-Drainner
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Detail:5 ply export standard carton packing or as the customers requirement
Delivery Detail:30 days after confirmation
Advantages of Wall Hung Basin CNBW-3006
1. Years experience in manufacturing sanitary ware, service will be more and more professional.
2. Competitive price, top quality.
3. Easy-to-clean surface when coordinated with vanity tops.
4. Large-scale product line, more rapid delivery.
5. Heat and chemical resistant, non-porous surface, durability.
6. Designed and used for residential or commercial applications.
7. Can be easily installed with solid surface countertops, kitch countertops, bathroom vanity tops.
8. Size can be cusotmize if the quantity is big . OEM service provided.
- Q:Plastic wash basin with a long time, the edge will be dirty, how to clean more convenient
- In the case of damage to plastic or ceramic, with a brush and the like dipped in detergent or soap brush clean, and then rinse with water just fine, the best time to wash, it is not easy to accumulate too much dirt , Wash up do not feel trouble
- Q:If I have a pair of pants that have directions to wash only by hand,...?
- Most of the time is is safe to wash them on gentle cycle, just don't put them in the dryer.
- Q:Poll: Do you have the habit of washing your feet when you step into the house?
- Not really - unless they're extremely dirty, but I'm not that pedantic.
- Q:Is it a fire risk/hazard if we do not connect bulbs to all bulb holders like above wash basin butuse somebulbs
- There is not risk unless you have people who put their fingers in the socket. You might consider keeping burned out light bulbs for some locations or buying the adaptors that let you plug into a light socket (screw in with two slots for the plug) but just to fill the socket in this case.
- Q:Bathroom ceramic washbasin inside some of the stains can not afford to use the brush, wash clothes are washed out, how to do it
- The most simple and convenient to save money in the wash basin is put a pool of hot water, and then in the home of the vinegar poured into the hot water, the water changed the color, and do not have to continue to add vinegar, and then wait for the water, Let the water go away
- Q:Does a portable washing machine cost me more in utilities?
- Good first answer.....you may be comparing apples to oranges, both fruits, but not similar. You'd have to compare basin size.......how many loads are you doing for the same amount of clothes. You may be indeed washing more often without realizing it because your machine holds fewer clothes. If similar then check water settings: hot, warm, cold. Does yours do a cold rinse exclusively? Mine does....only cold water rinse. If you also have a warm water rinse, there's extra hot water. Could be your friends may be doing more cold water washes as well, once again less hot water. Most people underfill their machines with clothes. In Japan where water is extremely expensive, they add quite a few more clothing items and then the water level is just barely above the clothes, not an inch above or more as is often seen here.
- Q:The bathroom is too small to wash the washbasin, wash your hair in the summer is good, how to do hair wash in winter
- Then get the living room wash chanting
- Q:What is the name of the water storage button in the bathroom wash basin?
- Diver, no-name is very cheap between 20-30
Nine animal husbandry and the like on your point
You go to the general sale of the bathroom shop wash washbasin people will find you
There is a water heater is generally with a sewer
- Q:can an oven thermometer be washed with water?
- I dont see any reason why it is not possible.
- Q:What is the colloquial or official name for old fashioned wash basins?
- Wash Basin And Pitcher
MAYFLOWER is a manufacturer of sanitary products including toilets, washbasins, bidets, mop tubs, squatting pans and wall urinals. Established in 1994, we are a large-scale manufacturer with factory and workshop facilities covering more than 30,000 square meters. Moreover, we utilize advanced imported production machinery and testing equipment in order to ensure high quality medium-to-high grade water saving sanitary ware.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||50,000-100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average