Basic Information of Our Basin:
2.Offer OEM service
4.Sigle hole or Three holes
Specification of Our Basin:
Pure acrylic solid surface/Composite acrylic solid surface/Quartz Stone
Matt or Gloosy
Round ,square, oval,bowl,vessel, rectangle, special shape
Common is white or off-white ,other color is also available
Various designs , welcome your design
Wash bowl,basin /sink, pedestal sink,countertop sink,cabinet basins,wall-hung sinks,freestanding basin,semi-counter sink
Above/Under Counter, freestanding, wall hung
Widely be used in kitchen, bathroom, hotel, shopping mall, laboratory, hospital and so on
20 Piece (1 piece for sample is available)
Plastic bag (printed with warning sticker) + Wooden box + Foam packing block + Wooden carton
Advantages of Our Basin:
1, complete, seamless: carved form acrylic
2, avaliable in various colors: black, white, gray, yellow, red, green, brown,etc
3, avaliable in different shapes: round, rectangle, oval, square, irregular
4. size: as per customers requirments
5, can be matched with cabinet or iron stand
6, durable, easy to polish and to clean, stain resistance
7, eco-friendly, no pollution to the envrionment
8,Surface available finished : Matt (1000grit without wax ) , Semigloss ( 1000grit with wax)
Hot-Selling Models of Our Basin:
Warehouse of basin:
- Q:Does a portable washing machine cost me more in utilities?
- Good first answer.....you may be comparing apples to oranges, both fruits, but not similar. You'd have to compare basin size.......how many loads are you doing for the same amount of clothes. You may be indeed washing more often without realizing it because your machine holds fewer clothes. If similar then check water settings: hot, warm, cold. Does yours do a cold rinse exclusively? Mine does....only cold water rinse. If you also have a warm water rinse, there's extra hot water. Could be your friends may be doing more cold water washes as well, once again less hot water. Most people underfill their machines with clothes. In Japan where water is extremely expensive, they add quite a few more clothing items and then the water level is just barely above the clothes, not an inch above or more as is often seen here.
- Q:help with washing this item of clothing?
- Hi I would get a bucket and put in 1/4 scoop of your washing powder or you might need less; dissolve it then put in cold water put in the dress and pull up and down until all wet leave for 10 mins then go and give it a little hand wash then ring out and empty water out then put in water again and rinse the dress, then you can either go out to clothes line and just hang it up and let it drip dry or wring it out shake the dress then hang it up. Give that a go. good luck
- Q:can you wash football gloves?
- Absolutely not. It would either shrink them or ruin the drip on them.
- Q:Would you like to buy a washbasin for a washbasin table?
- There are commonly used size, you call the carpenter to leave you a commonly used size ok ok. To the time to put pots
- Q:Together with a washbasin, and wash basin is good?
- Go out with a piece of pagar! Wash your face and wash your hips!
- Q:Wash basin water faucet too much, each time with water spray splash, can make the water flow smaller?
- I was doing the bathroom to the angle valve switch water off the small on the line
- Q:Bathroom washbasin table made of marble?
- In fact, if the high-grade speaking, or marble is good, just look at the work and style, including the overall bathroom wall and floor cabinet color match.
- Q:How to clear the wash basin of the water pipe?
- 8, soda vinegar dredge method: first half cup of cooked soda powder into the sewer, and then half a glass of vinegar, soda and vinegar in the acid reaction will be able to remove the pipe in the sticky things.
9, round wood dredge method: first a diameter close to the outlet of the logs into the water pipes, and in the pool into a certain amount of water, uninterrupted quickly up and down twitching the log, under the action of suction and pressure, The dirt in the pipe will be washed away.
- Q:Wash basin, toilet, refrigerator, belong to furniture?
- Does not belong to furniture, belong to clean home.
- Q:Why bathroom wash basin for a long time, glazed yellow, fade?
- The quality is not good, perhaps the semi-magnetic basin, is not thinking about the relatively light, knocking the metal is not crisp
MAYFLOWER is a manufacturer of sanitary products including toilets, washbasins, bidets, mop tubs, squatting pans and wall urinals. Established in 1994, we are a large-scale manufacturer with factory and workshop facilities covering more than 30,000 square meters. Moreover, we utilize advanced imported production machinery and testing equipment in order to ensure high quality medium-to-high grade water saving sanitary ware.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||50,000-100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average