1.Specifications of Transfer Film:
Excellent optical property, high adhesion between film and alumium layer after chemical treatment on the surface of film.
Good gloss ,lowest haze, Due to high adhesion of aluminium layer,No Al layer peels the shelf of life can be retained.
Low heat shrinkage, well tensile strength, aluminium coating is well-proportioned has very high luster degree, light reflectivity reach 98%.a higher barrier can be achieved by increasing the thickness of Al layer.
Strong water resistance, high temperature resistance.
2. Usage of Transfer Film:
Transfer Film is available in hand-applied and machine formats for product moisture proof, anti-dust, fastening and protecting etc. Our stretch film are widely used in following fields, such as outer packing of corrugated box or pallet, packing of loose and small products together, packing of bare machine etc.
3. Packaging & Delivery of Transfer Film:
One 20GP container can be loaded about 10-15tons.
By sea or by air all available.
- Q:How many degrees is the highest temperature that PE protective film can resist?
- Basically, PE materail doesn't have good high-temperature resistance but it can resist temperature of 80℃. The film may curl when the temperature is more than 100℃. The key point is time.
- Q:Can non-sticky table tennis racket be coated with protective film?
- You can use adhesive plastic protective film. This kind of film can used on both sticky gum and non-sticky gum. I recommend this type. It can increase the stickiness of the sticky gum. If the gum is not sticky any more, it can help get it sticky again. If the film is not adhesive any more, you can wash it with water and then dry it, and it will be adhesive again.
- Q:PE film: the differences between protective film, stretch film and composite membrane.
- There are many kinds of materials used in protective films, such PE, PET and OPP. The film is mainly used during prodution of products and delivery of finished products. Stretch film is a kind of film with thinness and high tensile strength made from PE materials.And it's mainly used on packaging. For example, logistics companies, transport companies and express companies use it to pack products.And composite flim is composited with several different materials, like PE and PET. This type of film is more high-temperature resistant than ordinary PE protective film.
- Q:What's the different between stretch film and protective film?
- Sretch film is self-adhesive. And the surface of protective film is coated with a layer of glue. Stretch film is similar to the preservative film we often use. But stretch film is used in industry. Preservative film is used on foodstuff. Protective film is used on the screen of mobile phone. I don't know whether I made it clear.
- Q:What's difference between iron rust and protective film of aluminum?
- Generally speaking, iron won't rust in dry air. But there's always vapour in the air. When vapour is absorbed by the surface of iron, electrochemical corrosion happens. The texture of iron rust generated thereby is loose which makes it easy to absorb more moisture and cause corrosion. Aluminum has good corrosion resistance. The main reason is that aluminum reacts with the oxygen in the air and generates aluminium oxide forming a layer of protective film to prevent the aluminium from further oxidation.
- Q:How can I get the screen saver?
- When removing the protective film, stick a corner with the scotch tape, and then remove the whole.
- Q:What harm can the protective film on bottled water do?
- It's not harmful. It's separated from the water bottle. And there are national security standards to keep it under control.
- Q:What are the differences between PE release film and PE protective film?
- The adhesives used in PE release films are release agents which the property that make it impossible to stick sticky objects to it. It's mainly used on the separation of double-sided adhesive tapes and that of label and its backing paper.
The adhesive used in PE protective films is glue of low adhesion which makes the film adhesive though not very sticky. And the film is used on surface protection of materials.
- Q:Method for removing protective film of household appliance
- If you are afraid of scratching, change it to a coarse cloth or the cloth we use for washing dishes.It is not recommended that the metal be burnt by burning.
- Q:How to distinguish release film from protective film with the naked eye?
- In fact, the protective film is relatively the use layer. It's thicker than release film. But release film is used to protect the use layer. Usually, PET use layer can not only be formed by PET release film, but also by PE release film. To put it simple, generally the middle layer is the use layer. The outer layers are all release film which are usually thinner than the use layer.
The technical process and the quality of the products the production of composite materials of our company are in the leading position in domestic, regional sales mainly for overseas markets. Our company is extremely advantageous geographical conditions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 75 Million
||Northern Europe, North America, Eastern Asia, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Western Europe, Southern Europe
||National Industrial Products Production License
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 66000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range