1. Italy CARRARO double-cylinder front drive axle has a high reliability;
2. German Luk clutch has a high reliability, and the optional hydraulic power steering system can improve the manipulation;
3. Optional German Rexroth electrically controled lifter can achieve force adjustment, position adjustment, force-position control,and floating control;
4. 16+16 synchronizer shift with a wide speed range can adapt to various operations. The use of shuttle shift structure makes the manipulation more conveninent;
5. 350-liter lower large fuel tank, a long operation time;
6. GOST certification model is available.
|Overall dimension(L * W * H)||5420*3400*3110|
|Minimum ground clearance||450|
|Counterweight (max) (front/rear)||900/720|
|Theoretical speed of each gear(forward/reverse)||3.14-31.14/2.59-25.73|
|Engine type||In-line, four-stroke|
|Engine rated power kW@rpm||136|
|Air cleaner type||Dry type|
|Type of cooling system||Forced water-cooled|
|Max. Torque@ revolving speed (rpm)||627/1600±100|
|Specific fuel consumption at rated conditions (g/kW.h)||≤248|
|Fuel tank capacity||350|
|Steering brake system|
|Type of steering system||Hydraulic steering|
|Type of steering gear||Cycloid orbitrol steering gear|
|Type of braking system||Disc type (monochip), hydraulic control|
|Clutch type||Dry type, double-action clutch|
|Gearbox type||Two-axis mechanical gearbox|
|Gearbox shift mode||Shift sleeve/synchro|
|Type of central transmission||Spiral bevel gear type|
|Final transmission mode(front/rear)||Single-stage planetary bevel gear/built-in single-stage planetary gear|
|Tyre model (front/rear wheels)||16.9-28/18.4-42(double row)|
|Type of hydraulic suspension system||Open-center, separated type|
|Type of linkage||Three point rear linkage|
|Linkage classes||Class III|
|Lift capacity(610mm point))kN||≥28|
|Regulating mode||Pusher-type lifter model:floating control, depth control. Electrical controlled lifter model:force control, position control, force and position combination control, floating control,draught-link sensing.|
|Type of PTO shaft||Rear separated type|
|The number of PTO shaft splines||6 /8/21 splines|
|Outer diameter of PTO shaft spline||φ35/φ38/φ35|
|PTO shaft speed||540/1000|
|Hydraulic output flow (L/min)||82|
- Q:is OKorder a good website for selling machinery?
- The questions need to ask yourself are: - Is the weight of the product and corresponding freight cost going to be prohibitive for anyone bidding internationally or far from my local area? - Is my product too specialised for OKorder? - do I need a large national/international group of prospective buyers to ensure a sale? You may in fact be better off finding a more specialised sales platform. Good luck.
- Q:my partner was caught between two peices of machinery and squashed badly and caused his pancreas to swell?
- Did the Dr s know he would be drinking alcohol? That would make a difference. If my pancreas was 'under the weather' I wouldnt do Anything that even Might make it worse!! Maybe he has a death wish?
- Q:How long is MOS school for a mechanic in the Marines? Heavy machinery?
- In the 80's, most mechanic MOS training was self paced with a 6-8 week standard. It may be different now. The reason being, the Marines want to make sure you grasp what you are training for. If it takes a little more time for some it will be worth it to have a well trained devil dog.
- Q:Classification of materials in machinery industry
- Machinery industry materials are divided into two categories of metal materials and non-metallic materials, metal materials are divided into ferrous and non-ferrous metals; non-metallic materials can be divided into two categories of inorganic materials and organic materials. In mechanical engineering, there are many varieties which are more frequently used.
- Q:Whats the name of the movie where all of the machinery comes to life and starts killing the humans?
- The movie is called Maximum Overdrive and stars Emelio Estevez. Stephen King's short story that the movie was based on is called Trucks
- Q:AC/DC MACHINERY HELP??
- This is the answer I gave 3 other askers of the same question. brake horse power of an engine is the actual amount of horse power an engine can put out. Using 745.5 watts as a horse power, the engine will supply the equivalent of 30 times 745.7 watts at 30 brake horse power. This is 22,371watts. The generator is supplying 20 Kw or 20,000 watts. The difference in the engine output and the generator output is 22,371 minus 20,000 or 2.371 watts. I don't see how the answer is 1039 watts, if my calculations are correct. Perhaps someone else will have the answer you seek. I may be missing something in your question
- Q:can automated machinery be the blame for unemployment?
- Yes and a bunch of mule skinners lost their jobs when the railroads started hauling freight. When automobiles started selling the blacksmiths lost a lot of business. Stage coach drivers went into low demand when passenger trains started running. I have heard that in New York it is illegal for a home builder to install garbage disposal units in new homes. That is to protect union garbage collectors.
- Q:How does the digital paino machinery works?
- Make it simple to understand.... Each key is a press switch. Each key has its own tone generator. All those tone generators output are connect to an AF power amplifier.
- Q:How do you depreciate machinery under MACRS?
- there are mid year conventions when you buy equipment during the year
- Q:Do petroleum engineers work in toxic environments or do they only design machinery for it?
- Petroleum engineers do not have any thing to do with the design of machinery. Their primary interest is the underground reservoirs that contain oil and gas. They can spend some time around a drilling rig but they do most of their work in an office. Having hearing aids should not be a problem in terms of employment. You need to realize that picking discipline for salary is the wrong thing to do for two reasons. One you should always work at something you enjoy and are good at. Two, just because a given discipline has a higher average salary doesn't mean you will be one of the engineers that earns that higher salary.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range