- Application: electric conductivity
- Dimensions: 45um-300um
- Chemical Composition: carbon
- color: red
- shape: powder
1.High Purity Graphite
3.Fixed Carbon: 99.90%
5.Remains on Sieve: 80%
High Purity Graphite
Fixed Carbon: 99.90%
Remains on Sieve: 80%(80,100,150mesh)
Remains on Sieve: 20%(-100,-200,-325mesh)
Good electric and thermal conductivity,resistance to corrosion,and superior chemical stability.
Adjustable to meet customers' requirements.
Provide various packing options according to customers' requirements.
Specifications of different products can be adjusted to meet customers' requirements.
- Q:Graphite powder what is the difference?
- Lead chemical symbol Pb, belonging to heavy metals, toxic to the human body, excessive intake of lead will accumulate in the body, the body can not take the initiative to discharge, a great harm.
- Q:Two simple physical methods are used to identify iron powder and graphite powderHurry up, you need it urgently! Thank you
- A magnet attracts iron powder... Take the same volume of two substances, respectively, in the hands of weighing, the heavier iron powder
- Q:What is graphite powder?
- Graphite is soft, black and gray; greasy feeling, can piece of paper pollution. Hardness is 1~2, along the vertical direction with the increase of impurities, its hardness can be increased to 3~5. The specific gravity is 1.9 ~ 2.3. Under isolated oxygen conditions, the melting point is above 3000 degrees Celsius and is one of the most refractory minerals. Under normal temperature and chemical properties of graphite is relatively stable, insoluble in water, dilute acid and dilute alkali and organic solvent; different high temperature reaction with oxygen, carbon dioxide or carbon monoxide; only in halogen fluorine can react directly with elemental carbon; under heating, the graphite powder is easy to be oxidized under high temperature, acid; but with many metal reaction, formation of metal carbides, can smelt metal at high temperature.
- Q:Does graphite allow lubrication of rusted doors?
- Tolerable。 However, there is a premise: rust must be removed with rust.Lock force rust is generally not easy to lock inside the material easily rust off, then need to use oil to rust, rust removing, the graphite powder filling hole, and then the key to rotate back and forth, you can make the door lubrication.
- Q:The difference between silicone and silicone?
- The characteristics of silicone grease:The application of silicone grease is more widely than silica gel. Many industrial heat places are using thermal grease. Many different types of people and grease, by adding some "impurities" to its thermal conductivity to improve pure thermal grease. These impurities are graphite powder, aluminum powder, copper powder, silver powder and so on. Pure pure silicone is pure white or milky white, the color of the doped graphite grease dark black, doped with aluminum grease some gray shiny, slightly gray is silver, and copper doped grease are yellow or yellow.Now some high-grade thermal grease using silver or aluminum powder as filler, with high thermal conductivity of the metal, but relatively large metal particles, filling effect is poor, the performance increase is not large, but the improper use of conductive grease, easy to cause a short circuit.
- Q:Are sand and particle powders used for casting quartz sand? Detailed and accurate.
- Casting molding mainly used for special silica sand, zircon sand, magnesia and chromite, pearl sand, graphite sand. Casting powder mainly used in coatings, such as: quartz powder, bauxite powder, zircon powder, graphite powder, etc.
- Q:Does anyone know how to change graphite powder into graphite?! What kind of equipment do you need?!
- If the isostatic graphite is made by isostatic pressing equipment, it can be divided into cooling method and hot isostatic pressing method. The machine needs import and it is expensive. The basic is to squeeze into a square or cylindrical powder.
- Q:Which shipping company can pick up the name of graphite? Graphite products are mainly exported to India, Italy and the United states!
- Graphite is neither a liquid nor a dangerous substance. There is no excuse for not answering it.
- Q:Why does an electromagnetic point timer not prick a needle and use toner paper?
- With the needle point than the powder paper friction, many experimental results of!
- Q:Is the graphite powder produced with sulphuric acid?
- Not only by crushing crusher can achieve, such as high purity stone toner, expanded graphite by sulfuric acid and other chemical methods for purification, preparation and so on
We are professional manufacturer of all kinds of Natural Flake Graphite. We are one of the biggest suppliers of Natural Graphite, and the unique company that has passed ISO9001:2000 Quality Management System Certification, ISO14001:2004 Environmental Management System Certification.
To extend the industrial chain, deep processing, and value-added products as the focus of the next phase, we have formally produced deep-processing spherical graphite, high purity graphite, micronized graphite, expandable graphite, graphite sheet and tailing sand hollow brick.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||9.09% North America
9.09% South America
9.09% Eastern Europe
9.09% Southeast Asia
9.09% Mid East
9.09% Eastern Asia
9.09% Western Europe
9.09% Central America
9.09% South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50 People
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average