- Size: 200mesh
Application: oil drilling
Shape: Amorphous Graphite Powder
Carbon Content: Medium-Carbon
Oil drilling graphite powder
Fixed carbon content: 60%, 65%, 70%, 75%, 80%
Size: 100mesh, 200mesh, 300mesh
Oil drilling graphite powder
Fixed carbon: 60%---80%
Size: 200mesh, 100mesh
- Q:Can I use super fine stone powder in grease or lubricating oil?
- Not really. It depends on the amount of graphite powder. If the graphite powder forms a continuous through zone, it can be considered a conductor.You can use lubricating oil, preferably not with graphite, which will cause the sliding rheostat to fail
- Q:What are the hazards of inhalation of graphite dust?
- It must be harmful to human beings! Look at the dictionary of carbon black dust lung disease Description: black carbon pneumoconiosis: long-term inhalation of carbon black dust caused by pneumoconiosis. Carbon black is mainly the quality of easy flying carbon. Although the production has been closed and automated, the phenomenon of dust flying still exists. Therefore, workers who produce and use carbon black may have black carbon pneumoconiosis, the shortest length of onset is 15 years, the longest can be more than 25 years, the clinical symptoms are mild, and the progress is slow, and generally does not affect the ability to work.
- Q:How to measure the conductivity of powdered graphite?
- Some other factors for measuring the resistivity of conductive graphite powderConductivity varies with external factors and is sensitive. The early microphones were made with graphite powder, because the vibration of the voice changed the electrical conductivity between the graphite powders and changed the current to produce analog signals. One can imagine that you need to test his electrical conductivity for the experimental environment.
- Q:Know how the colloidal graphite powder comes in
- Smaller graphite particles are uniformly dispersed in water, oil, and other organic solvents, forming a black, sticky suspension. Also called colloidal graphite or graphite milk.Colloidal graphite was first obtained in nineteenth Century by Acheson. The raw material is natural graphite or artificial graphite.
- Q:Why should the lubrication of automobile leaf springs be made of graphite grease?
- Graphite grease is a kind of graphite grease made from inorganic thickener, condensed ester, synthetic oil, and refined with superfine graphite powder, no oxidation, corrosion resistance and other additives.
- Q:Can graphite be made directly from graphite powder? How about the effect?
- Because of the low activity of graphite powder, a kind of binder is needed.
- Q:Does the graphite powder cause explosion? If so, how to prevent the production of graphite products in the workshop?
- Flammable dust is suspended in the air at an appropriate concentration to form dust clouds that are commonly called;All the solid matter which is fine powder is called dust. The dust that burns and explodes is called combustible dust; the dust floating in the air is called suspended dust; the dust deposited on the solid wall is called sedimentary dust.With explosive dust: metal (such as magnesium, aluminum); coal; grain (such as wheat, starch); feed (such as blood meal, fish meal); agricultural and sideline products (such as cotton and tobacco); forest products (such as paper powder, wood flour); synthetic materials (such as plastics, dyes).
- Q:How much is one graphite used as electrode?
- Product Name: graphite electrode, graphite crucible, graphite plate, graphite tile, graphite powderProduct price: 7000 yuan / tonCompany location: Hebei, Handan
- Q:Graphite powder screening process, because with static holding together, resulting in vibration screen plugging network how to solve?
- The other is to install an electrostatic eliminator when the material falls into the vibrating screen. When the material is dropped, the powder static electricity is removed and the mass will not be assembled again.
- Q:Like the wolf, adding graphite powder in the failure of electronic instrument air explosion in aircraft rocket season, really make it
- If you want to hit the plane down, EMP is more practical! Besides, it is also expensive than with stinger!
We carry out a comprehensive consolidation and integration of amorphous graphite resources, aiming to make graphite industry more stronger, better, bigger, further, and lead a healthy and sustainable development.
In the next 3 years, we will invest 3 billion to build up the fine and deep processing chain of graphite, making the radical improvement in graphite industry .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range