Valve Regulated Sealed Gel Battery.Maintenance free and easy to use,It can be widely used in solar energy，wind energy,telecommunication systems，UPS and other fields。
Long service life
Recommended Using Temperature
Charge Voltage (25℃)
Float Charge: 2.25V-2.3V
Average Charge: 2.4V-2.45V
ABS Engineering Plastic
Temperature Compensation Coefficient :±3 mV/Cell ℃
Temperature Compensation Coefficient: ±5 mV/Cell ℃
Capacity Affected by Temperature
105 % @ 40℃
85 % @ 0℃
60 % @ -20℃
50%DOD 1350 times
Packaging & Delivery
the packing of battery carton and plywood packing or recording to our clients' demand.
15-20 weekdays after receiving the deposit
- Q:What is a maintenanceable battery?
- This is relative to a maintenance-free battery. Maintenance of the battery needs to be supplemented with electrolyte to ensure work, while maintenance-free is not required.
- Q:How to repair the battery?
- To the battery in accordance with the 0.1C current discharge, record the discharge time. Its discharge current multiplied by the number of hours of time, is the battery repair capacity. If the Chongqing battery capacity to reach the nominal capacity of more than 70%, the end of the repair.
- Q:How is the capacity of the battery defined?
- General circuit has a battery protection circuit, once the battery voltage is less than 10.8V will automatically cut off the electricity to prevent the battery because of over-discharge and damage. (Nominal value of 12V battery internal six cell grid) with the battery discharge current multiplied by the discharge time to express how much energy the battery can store, is a very image of a measure. The greater the value of the battery, indicating that the battery can store more energy. But does not mean that the battery can use such a large current discharge.
- Q:Maintenance-free battery how to detect it?
- Check the height of the electrolyte at least once a month. There is no mark line of the battery, the electrolyte added to the plate 10-15mm can be higher; there are two red line of the battery, the electrolyte can not exceed the red line above.
- Q:The role of the battery?
- It filled with lead plate filled with sponge lead as a negative electrode, filled with lead dioxide lead dioxide as a positive electrode, and with 22 to 28% dilute sulfuric acid as electrolyte. In the charge, the electrical energy into chemical energy, the discharge of chemical energy and into electrical energy.
- Q:What is the meaning of the battery above 12v65Ah?
- 12V is said to be the voltage, 65Ah is the current. (A is the unit of current. H is the time unit .1 hours.)
- Q:What are the technical parameters of the battery?
- Usually the capacity of the power supply is expressed by kV · A or kW. However, as a power supply VRLA battery, the use of security (A · h) that its capacity is more accurate.
- Q:How should the battery be well maintained?
- So the proposed owners if the vehicle long-term stop, but also 2 to 3 months for the battery for a charge.
- Q:How to deal with waste batteries?
- In addition to lead-acid batteries, all kinds of batteries are dissolved in sulfuric acid, and then by means of ion resin from the solution to extract a variety of metals, raw materials obtained in this way than the heat treatment method is pure, so the market price is higher, and the battery contains 95% of the various substances can be extracted.
- Q:80ah how much battery storage capacity?
- Is 80AH. Understood to discharge at 80 amps for about 1 hour (but not to say that after 1 hour is finished, there is still electricity). In theory, this is your battery power.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range