ASTM, GB, JIS
Q235B-Cr, Q345B-Cr, SS400Cr,A36Cr
|Place of Origin:|
Hebei, China (Mainland), Hebei, China (Mainland)
Industry, Construction, Furniture, Decoration
As customers' requirement
Export standard package:bundled or be required
hot sale china HR steel coil
Luan County Lianxu Strip Progress Co., Ltd.
Standing stock more than 10000 tons
Hot Sale China HR Steel Coil
Package and loading
|Item ||Hot rolled steel coil||Type|
We can do in hot rolled steel plate,coil and plate bar
|Length and Wideth|
all can be customized as your requirement
|Packing||Bundle, loose and bare or according customer inquirement|
|Standard||JIS, AISI, ASTM,GB||Usage||steel structures,bridge construction,buildings,engineering machinery etc|
|Payment||Small quantity (within total $2000.00) T/T , 30% in advance , 70% after receiving the copy of B/L .Irrevocable L/C at sight.|
|Trade Term||FOB XINGANG,JINGTANG PORT,CIF,CFR|
|MOQ||25tons ||Delivery time||15 days after get the deposit|
We have our own factories with advanced equipment and well trained workers.
We can provide factory price with trading company services.
We control production quality very strictly to keep none compensation and make inspection for customer during the production and loading.
We guarantee 24 hours online response.
We accept small order quantity before formal cooperation.
Free sample and latest price list will be offered for your evaluation.
During The Delivery
We will arrange the shipment with reliable service and reasonable price, all the cost will be clear for you to compare.
- Q:Is stainless steel magnetic?
- Some stainless steel are magnetic and some aren't. The real high grade stainless steels aren't magnetic.Stainless is just regular steel with varying degrees of nickel and chromium alloys mixed in the batch. The more nickel and chromium the less likely to be magnetic. A lot of stainless exhaust pipes and barbecue grills claim to be stainless, and yet they still rust and tend to be magnetic. They must use the bare minimum of nickel and chromium in the melted batch just to claim the title of stainless steel. Nickel and chromium are quite expensive and they are what gives the steel the anti-corrosion and extreme hardness characteristics along with loss of magnetism of the steel. If you have stainless steel that is magnetic , it is a good sign it is stainless steel that barely meets the criteria of true stainless steel.
- Q:Steel Cage Matches: Should they end by pinfall, escape or either?
- That exists.. Ts called hell in a cell. And normal cage matches are fine the way they are
- Q:Is VG-1 Stainless Steel any good in a folding knife?
- I carry a french knife that has been made the same way for 400 years , the manufacturer is called Opinel,...they fold up and are carbon steel and for what I do are very period correct for anything from 1700's through 1800's...any way they are very good and come in like 5 different sizes.... check and see if they have a web site....
- Q:Wolf steel cased .223 for mini 14???
- I have had significant ejection and rechambering problems with Wolf semi-auto handgun ammo. It took forever to clean the fouling that the lacquered ammo generated too. I do not know about the rifle ammo, but I won't tempt fate over cheap rounds again.
- Q:A simple question: Corten steel?
- Bill summed it up pretty quick and provided a link. For some reason you are focusing on the copper content when it really is insignificant in the overall picture of the sun hitting its surface. If you could elaborate more, maybe we could offer a better answer.
- Q:Golf: Graphite shaft, or Steel shaft sand wedge?
- Graphite Shaft Wedges
- Q:What are the components of Stainless Steel?
- The stainless steel is a family of ferrous alloys containing at least 11% chromium. The effect of this amount of chromium in steel in reducing corrosion is dramatic. There are many grades of stainless steels. By varying the chemical composition, heat treating, and cold-working, a wide range of properties is achieved. There are three types of precipitation hardening stainless steels: *martensitic types, which are supplies in the martensitic condition, are hardened by a simple aging treatment of the fabricated part. *Semi austenitic types, which are supplied in the austenitic condition, are transformed to martensite by special heat treatment before precipitation hardening. *the austenite in the austenitic types is precipitation hardened directly. The heat treatments of precipitation-hardening stainless steels are chosen to optimize mechanical properties. Precipitation hardening generally results in a slight increase in corrosion susceptibility and an increased susceptibility to hydrogen embrittlement.
- Q:Why can aluminum and steel casings not be used for reloading?
- Reloading Aluminum Cases
- Q:what's the difference between natural rolled oats oatmeal and steel cut oatmeal?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: what's the difference between natural rolled oats oatmeal and steel cut oatmeal? any one have an opinion? i've heard steel cut oatmeal is better for you...
- Q:What kind of chemistry do stainless steel golf clubs have?
- Stainless steel is a mixture of metals, each metal is included in order to make up for each others weaknesses. Each metal is included due to a property that is benificial in some way, for instance Chromium is included because it makes the stainless steel 'stainless'. In chemistry a mixture of metals, stainless steel, is called an alloy.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range