Description of Rubber Flooring Sports Skids1000 Series
Sports Skids1000 Series are made of 100% recycled rubber granules.
Sports Skids1000 Series are combined the various kinds of courts' construction technology under the elasticity layer ( such as tennis courts, basketball courts, volleyball courts, badminton courts) with the factory adopt the precasting process to manufacture the 100% recycle rubber rolls.. The prefabricate rubber roll are equal thickness, balanced elasticity and smooth surface. Besides, it’s convenient for transport and carry. It needs a few of labours and simple tools in the process of installation .There is no need to have the aid of any equipments and solve the problems of hard installation for the resilient layer in the air.
Features of Rubber Flooring Sports Skids1000 Series
- Good resilience
- Equal thickness, adjusted hardness
- Smooth surface, moistureproof
- Excellent ventilate and water seepage abilities
- Fine rating of temperature , cold-resistant and weather resistance
- Environmental friendly, non-toxic
- Recycled and pollution-free
Application of Rubber Flooring Sports Skids1000 Series
All kinds of courts’ resilient layer, track under layer, artificial turf resilient protective layer , various kinds of floorings’ soundproof, shockproof layer and equipments’ buffer layer.
Parameters of Rubber Flooring Sports Skids1000 Series
- Density (kg/m3): 800 900
- Hardness (Shore A ): 58 63
- Length (m):10/15/20m ±5cm
- Width (m):1m/1.25m ±5mm
- Thickness (mm):3-8mm ±0.3mm (adviced thickness)
- Q:How to install rubber floor
- Rubber flooring before laying foundation for humidity: according to the manufacturer's glue, soil moisture content (weight percentage) should be less than 3%, when the weather or external water, should make the air circulation, and timely erase surface water. Air humidity in the construction site should be maintained at 20%-75%. Surface hardness: use a sharp chisel to quickly cross the surface, the intersection should not burst. Surface roughness: with 2 meter ruler, the gap should not be greater than 2mm
- Q:Rubber floor cracks with what glue?
- Usage method：1 the use of dry cotton cloth or sandpaper will be followed by dust, oil, rust, etc., and then remove acetone or trichloroethylene and other cleaning agents to clean, and then clean the surface.
- Q:What is the difference between rubber floor and rubber floor
- Different ingredients and production processes: rubber flooring is divided into homogeneous and heterogeneous. Homogeneous rubber floor refers to natural rubber or synthetic rubber as the base, PVC floor and plastic floor is a class, but a different name, is the main component of PVC resin and natural stone processing, easy to install 2 differences: the stone plastic flooring material, light weight, convenient installation; heavy rubber floor installation more hard. And the rubber flooring installation method requires more stringent, there will be no more bubbles, if the method is more perfect self leveling ground requirements, otherwise it will exaggerate the main defects.
- Q:The difference between the rubber floor and the PVC floor is the difference between the plastic floor and the PVC floor
- The market demand and wear strength difference: rubber floor price is high only in some high-end places, the narrower the scope, because of its high cost, while the PVC stone plastic floor price range, the use scope is wide. Suggested that the best stone plastic flooring, not for domestic or foreign, stone plastic floor is the first choice for decoration.
- Q:How to solve the problem of rubber floor blistering
- Difference between rubber layers (need to adjust the formula)
- Q:Operation room floor with rubber floors or PVC floor better
- Plastic floor (PVC floor). Operation room on environmental health requirements are relatively high, and now the hospital is required to use plastic floor. From the cost, the price of plastic floor is relatively cheap.
- Q:Rubber flooring test report valid for several years
- Because of the improvement of the space and the improvement of the process of the rubber floor, it is suggested that the application of the new technology should be applied in order to know more about the intrinsic performance of the new productDetection of ground materials can click on the user name to view more information"
- Q:Gym rubber floor, rubber floors and plastic floor
- Very different, a rubber, a PVC, also called the stage floor dance and dance floor is also called, is a kind of soft PVC, according to the characteristics of professional dance, custom made, has certain buffering effect, not astringent, non slip, good flexibility characteristics, and general PVC most are used in the industry, the insulation, the material is hard, rough
- Q:Gym special rubber floor for how much a square meter
- Gym special rubber floor 65 yuan per square meter.2, rubber floor is natural rubber, synthetic rubber and other components of the polymer material made of floor. SBR, high benzene, butadiene rubber is synthetic rubber, oil products
- Q:What is the knowledge of rubber floor tiles
- The rubber floor tile is a kind of new kind of ground decoration material which is made of reclaimed rubber as raw material and high temperature vulcanization. After being treated with rubber particles, the adhesive is coated with a mixture of adhesive and then pressed. The utility model is mainly used for outdoor and indoor use.
Our company specializes in manufacturing and selling rubber flooring products. Our factory is equipped with leading-edge technology, holding an annual production capability of 1 million square meters.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
||Western Europe; North America; Oceania; Eastern Asia
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Hongkong
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Korean
||5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average