Description of Rubber Flooring Commercial 2000Series
Commercial 2000Series are made of 85% black rubber granules and 15% synthetic EPDM granules. This range of products are combined the Human movement mechanics and characteristics of rubber materials with steady performance and smooth surface flooring made in factory. This kind of flooring maintain the good resilience and offer the wide customers with safe, comfortable and soft while playing, working and living.
Features of Rubber Flooring Commercial 2000Series
- Rich colors
- Environmental friendly, non-toxic
- Recycled, non-pollution
- Moderate and adjusted hardness
- Excellent resilience, wear well
- Soft, anti-slip, anti-fatigue
- Convenient installation and easy maintenance
Application of Rubber Flooring Commercial 2000Series
Fitness center, leisure center, club, golf practice court, golf club, ice arena, play field, supermarket, office building, office, meeting room, library, museum, stadium, hospital, school, kindergarten, factory and the fitness flooring in the house.
Parameters of Rubber Flooring Commercial 2000Series
- Density (kg/m3):1000/1200
- Hardness (Shore a):68
- Stretch (MPA):2.2
- Abrasion resistance:0.0075g(ASTM-D4060-01)
- Rebound resistance:55%
- Friction coefficient:trends μs:0.995 .trends μk:0.930
- Shape deformation:42%
- Length (m):10/15/20m ±5cm
- Width (m):1m/1.25m ±5mm
- Thickness (mm):4-10mm ±0.3mm
- Q:What are the main points of the elastic rubber flooring
- Rubber floor is generally used for high-end places or wear resistance requirements of high places, due to high prices, the market is not too big. Currently in the country is mainly used in the field of transportation, such as subway, aircraft, cars and other means of transport, airports, stations and other transportation hub. 1, natural rubber production2, safe and reliable, non slip3, soft and comfortable, flexible4, light weight 1, high construction requirements2, the floor has a rubber odor3, color monotony4, affected by temperature, poor dimensional stability5, the surface is easy to wear
- Q:Are there any specific standards for the safety of rubber floor
- 2 ~ 80mm * ~ 2000mm parameters: thickness: 2.5 ~ 6mm; width: 1.6m; length: according to the requirements of toughness. Can be self adhesive layer, construction convenience.
- Q:PVC the difference between the floor and the rubber floor can say in detail
- Super wear-resistant: PVC floor (plastic floor) surface has a special layer of transparent wear-resistant layer of high-tech processing, the wear resistance of up to 300000 rpm.
- Q:The carpet rubber is glued to the floor
- With a paper towel stained with some alcohol (preferably with industrial alcohol, do not have to do with medical) wipe, and then rub a few clean.2, with acetone. Method ibid. The amount is small and thorough, and the best thing is that it can quickly and easily remove the residue of the glial, better than the essence of the sprinkle.These two are solvents, but also in all methods, the best results.
- Q:What tools to clean the rubber floor
- The maintenance must be carried out in the event of complete shutdown. (1) the use of tools: A, electric rotary cleaning machine, cleaning plate (coarse, medium and fine, dragon); B, C, water machine; bucket, mop, broom and nylon; D, spray wax, wax. (2) the use of accessories: A, cleaning liquid (weak alkaline, colorless transparent); B, floor wax (water soluble wax). (3) cleaning methods: A, the rubber on the ground, dust mop to clean scum, artificial clean floor glue scar surface; B, then according to the proportion of mixing the cleaning fluid to clean the rubber, throwing in the ground, grinding cleaning cleaning machine; a side edge grinding. With the cleaning liquid, until the ground all the clean up;
- Q:Are there any specific standards for the safety of rubber floor?
- Therefore, more and more public use of rubber flooring, its excellent anti slip performance to prevent people from slipping, the height of the soft rubber floor also makes people even on the rubber floor is not easy to fall injury
- Q:EPDM rubber flooring installation construction what are the precautions
- EPDM rubber floor construction foundation and installation precautions generally pay attention to the following requirements:1, concrete forming a surface to be rough processing; plastic pitch cement basic need maintenance 15 days above, complete infrastructure, the need for light pressure plastic pitch surface galling.
- Q:The kitchen is about 30 square centimeters of rubber floor, I would like to ask the whole floor glue are replaced
- Whether material or manual, are more expensive... How so careless ah. Upstairs to say that we must communicate with the landlord, the landlord is a kind of hope you point it, you will do is read in the students
- Q:What is the difference between the rubber floor and the PVC floor
- Rubber flooring is environmentally friendly floor, because all the materials are non-toxic environmentally friendly materials and polymer materials
- Q:The dance floor is made of plastic or rubber
- The dance floor, the concept of dance and dance floor or stage and rubber, is a kind of soft PVC, which according to the characteristics of professional dance, develop and become, has the cushioning effect, certainly not astringent, not smooth, elastic, Shibuya is moderate, is conducive to the impact of buffer motion. Easy cleaning and maintenance, and feature invariance, no crack, good flexibility. Dance to glue bright color, smooth surface, good flexibility. Moderate elasticity, moderate moisture, is conducive to cushion the impact of the movement, and easy to clean maintenance, invariance, non cracking. The stage of rubber performance, moisture-proof, anti slip, abrasion resistance, compression resistance, and green environmental protection, no alcohol, non-toxic, not good to protect the dancer in the fall caused by accidental injury
Our company specializes in manufacturing and selling rubber flooring products. Our factory is equipped with leading-edge technology, holding an annual production capability of 1 million square meters.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
||Western Europe; North America; Oceania; Eastern Asia
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Hongkong
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Korean
||5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average