Description of Aturf Pad 1000 Series
Aturf Pad 1000 Series are made of 100% recycled rubber granules and rubber threads.
Aturf Pad 1000 Series are manufactured by factory with the precasting process and 100% recycled rubber roll. The prefabricate rubber roll are equal thickness, balanced elasticity and smooth surface. Besides, it's convenient for transport and carry. It needs a few of labours and simple tools in the process of installation .There is no need to have the aid of any equipments. The good resilience offer the players with better buffer and protect with collision and fall.
Features of Aturf Pad 1000 Series
Equal thickness, adjusted hardness
Excellent ventilate and water seepage abilities
Fine rating of temperature , cold-resistant and weather resistance
Environmental friendly, non-toxic
Recycled and pollution-free
Applications of Aturf Pad 1000 Series
Resilient and protective layer of various kinds of artificial turf( such as football, rugby, 5 people football, hockey, golf), buffer layer of kinds of machinery.
Parameters of Aturf Pad 1000 Series
Density (kg/m3):750 800
Hardness (Shore A ):45-50 58
Length (m):10/15/20m ±5cm
Width (m):1m/1.25m ±5mm
Thickness (mm):10-15mm ±0.3mm (adviced thickness )
- Q:How to solve the problem of rubber whitening whitening rubber floor
- The powder is a curing agent, accelerator, activator, antioxidant and filler in the rubber powder mixture with separate appearance, form a layer of powder.Spray wax is white wax, ceresin wax and other rubber isolated in appearance, and form a layer of wax.The injection is softening agent, tackifier, lubricants, plasticizers and other additives in liquid separation of rubber and appearance, form a layer of oil. In practice, the appearance of rubber spray cream sometimes is presented in a way, sometimes with two or three together.
- Q:How to remove the dirt on the rubber floor
- It depends on what dirt you get. Here are some common treatments:Oil: local oil, aqueous degreasing agent solution poured directly on the towel wipe; a large area of oil, will be the only special water-based degreasing agent in 1:10 diluted with wiping machine with red disc cleaning speed.Black offset: spray cleaning wax with high speed polishing machine polishing pad with white polishing. For a long time of black offset printing, you can remove the powerful black offset printing agent directly on the towel to wipe.Glue or chewing gum: with a professional powerful adhesive directly onto the towel wipe wipe. Cleaning agent: water-based degreasing agent, spray cleaning, maintenance wax strong black offset removing agent, in addition to adhesive strength.
- Q:What is the difference between plastic floor and rubber floor
- [PVC floor and rubber floor difference]Color difference: rubber floor coloring is difficult, because the rubber suction color is very strong, so most of the rubber floor color is single; and very much PVC floor color, can be any combination, can give designers more options.
- Q:The rubber floor is broken, and the cleaning method is required! Thank you master
- Do not use rubber floor, and now it is plastic floor with plastic floor, on its own non slip, wear-resistant, as well as flexibility
- Q:How to identify the difference between oak flooring and rubber wood flooring?
- Oak is mostly made of furniture and flooringRubber wood is furniture, rarely do the floor. With the oak oak floor sitting posing
- Q:Kindergarten rubber floor is too thick to do
- Most of the taste of your floor from the self leveling or plastic material, the quality of the product will not be so large, it is estimated that the use of substandard products. Can only use the traditional method, open the window to blow dry for half a month, usually open windows
- Q:What is the difference between plastic and rubber floors? Advantages and disadvantages
- . Is a kind of popular in Europe and Asia, Japan and South Korea products, popular abroad, from the beginning of 80s to enter the China market, it has been widely accepted in the domestic large and medium-sized city, is widely used, such as indoor homes and hospitals, office buildings, factories, schools, public places, supermarkets, commercial and sports venues and other places. "The plastic floor" is a very broad term, originally "plastic floor" refers specifically to the polyurethane (PU) material production floor, floor laying, this motion is suitable for outdoor sports venues use field
- Q:The difference between rubber floor and PVC floor
- Rubber floor, as the name implies, which contains plastic and rubber, the floor first appeared in Europe, such as Gerflor's bright excellent series of rubber ground material, this material is mainly comprehensive advantages of plastic flooring and rubber flooring. In China, this kind of material is the main ingredient of waste rubber or plastic, with some in the majority is to act as a rubber flooring sold to customers, this is not in vain. The majority of dealers are doing so, take tens of dollars of domestic rubber flooring as one hundred or two hundred dollars to sell the rubber floor, this material fire performance is poor, it is not mature products.
- Q:Compared with ordinary wood flooring, elastic rubber floor What are the advantages?
- At the same time has strong sound-absorbing performance, to maximize the absorption of noise and echo, the national detection, the sound absorption can reach 13 dB value, especially suitable for the requirements of quiet working environment; secondly, Mutong rubber floor super slip, safe and reliable, can alleviate the impact force
- Q:What is the difference between PVC and rubber floors
- As a ground decorative material, rubber flooring has been popular in developed countries for decades, and has been widely used. The PVC floor is "PVC floor" refers to the use of PVC materials produced floor
Our company specializes in manufacturing and selling rubber flooring products. Our factory is equipped with leading-edge technology, holding an annual production capability of 1 million square meters.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
||Western Europe; North America; Oceania; Eastern Asia
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Hongkong
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Korean
||5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average