SOLARLAND Silicon Solar Panel. Use quality brand solar cells directly imported from Germany.
SOLARLAND is a professional solar panel manufacturer, we can offer solar panel ranging from 0.5W~280W, even customized solar panel!
1) Product name: solar panel / module
2) Solar cell: Mono-crystalline / Poly-crystalline / Amorphous
3) Tempered glass laminated with aluminum frame
4) Life time: 20 - 25 years
5) Temperature co-efficiency: A=+1,46mA B=-79mV, Rp/p=-0.43
6) Power specification at 1kW/m 2, AM 1, 5
7) Output cable: multi contact connectors
a) Front: High-transmission 32mm tempered glass
b) Back: TPT
c) Encapsulant: EVA
9) Frame: aluminum
10) Certification: CE, TUV
Good Quality 185W Solar Panel
Open Circuit Voltage-Voc(V)
Maximum Power Voltage-Vmp(V)
Short Circuit Current-Isc(A)
Maximum Power Current-Imp(A)
Maximum System Voltage
Maximum Series Fuse Rating
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
Standard Testing Condition(STC)
Qualification Test Parameters
3.2mm High Transmission,Low Iron
Anodized Aluminum Alloy
3 Bypass Diodes
1*4.0mm² Length 900mm
FAQ:What's your products warranty ?
12 yrs free from defects in materials and workmanship;No less than 90% within 10yrs and no less than 80% within 25yrs
- Q:would a lazier work on a solar panel?
- Build okorder.com/
- Q:How many solar panels?
- Are you going to have anything else on electric? Water heater, Stove, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Washing machine, lights, fans, or a barn with lights and possible water heaters for winter? If so, you may need a lot more panels than that. We use 6.8 kW of panels in a place not known for sunny days, and do all right, but sometimes have to be careful if it is cloudy for many days in a row. You may be able to get by with about half of that if you live in a sunny, southern clime. Good luck - there are lots of non electric options for other (non-laptop) appliances, so you could cut back on other stuff as well.
- Q:Solar Panel House?
- The crisis is that it's so high priced to have mounted and as you assert it's going to take decades earlier than you honestly begin saving above what the install rate used to be, I for my part might now not cross forward and make that kind of funding, it might be extra lucrative to hold the cash in a constructing society, get the curiosity from it and use that to pay to your electrical energy however the important factor that I have towards sun Panels is that until you keep in that condo for a minimum of twenty 5 years you'll now not succeed in the factor in which you're saving and to capitalise on it you might need to keep there for decades extra, so you'll now not have the choice of relocating condo with out wasting your funding and on the second having sun panels does now not develop the significance of the estate, it's only a well promoting factor, while you purchase your new condo, you might commonly need to begin everywhere once more after which given that of the years will on no account reside lengthy ample to obtain any improvement from it.
- Q:How I can get 300- 500 Wh of energy using Solar Panel?
- Just buy solar panel has output rated 500 watt.
- Q:How do you get electricity in a rainy day if you have solar panels?
- Being totally honest, the way that most houses connect solar today is alongside their normal power from the power company. If the panels produce more than the house can use, the power company buys the excess electricity. At night, or any time the house needs to draw more than the panels are putting out (including rainy days), power is simply bought from the power company the old way. Between the buying and selling, a house's electric bill for the year could be low, zero, or even negative. The other alternative, useful where there is no power company, is to have batteries. These batteries are very similar to car batteries. During sunny days, the batteries are charged, and when there isn't sun, power is drawn from the batteries. This is inefficient and expensive compared to just using the power company, so people generally only do it if they have to.
- Q:What to do with a solar panel?
- Solar cells convert the energy of the sun into electricity. By using items commonly found in the home or your local hardware store, you can make a solar panel to demonstrate this photoelectric effect. You can also save energy by converting some of your traditional electrical supply over to solar power. Use sheet metal shears to cut the copper flashing in a square or rectangle to fit the size of the electric burner. Be sure to use a piece of copper flashing that is thoroughly cleaned. You may use sandpaper to thoroughly remove any sign of corrosion before proceeding. Place the copper flashing on the electric burner and turn the burner on. You will need to cook the flashing for as long as 30 minutes or more to develop a thick layer of black cupric oxide.
- Q:What are the supplies needed in a solar panel field?
- There okorder.com. I think you can find lots of info on the internet. I hope this helps you get going.
- Q:What happens if I put a 00v, .5A solar panel on a 2V, 450cca Gel deep cycle battery?
- Guide okorder.com/
- Q:Solar Power...........?
- The guy put solar panels on a Datsun.
- Q:where to face solar panels?
- On a sunny day about noon, hold up a stick move it until there is no shadow...that is the perfect direction to point the panel...but yes...south is the simple answer
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range