Solar battery storage sealed lead-acid battery 2V 3000AH 48v battery
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 6 pc
- Supply Capability:
- 1000 pc/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
About Us :
- Q:What are the advantages of maintenance-free batteries?
- Maintenance-free battery using lead-calcium alloy grille, the amount of water generated when charging less water evaporation is low, with the shell with a sealed structure, the release of sulfuric acid gas is also very little, so with the above advantages.
- Q:Battery 200ah / 104 what does that mean?
- This should be refers to 2V200AH battery 104, power with the 220V.
- Q:How should the battery be well maintained?
- So the proposed owners if the vehicle long-term stop, but also 2 to 3 months for the battery for a charge.
- Q:What is the meaning of the battery above 12v65Ah?
- 12V is said to be the voltage, 65Ah is the current. (A is the unit of current. H is the time unit .1 hours.)
- Q:What battery does the van use?
- The most obvious feature of lead-acid batteries is the top of the plastic cover can be unscrewed, there are ventilation holes above. These fillers are used to fill pure water, check the electrolyte and the use of exhaust gas. In theory, lead-acid batteries need to check the density of each electrolyte and the level of liquid, if there is a need to add distilled water. But with the upgrading of battery manufacturing technology, lead-acid battery development for the lead-acid maintenance-free batteries and colloidal maintenance-free batteries, lead-acid batteries do not need to add electrolyte or distilled water. Mainly the use of positive electrode to produce oxygen can be absorbed in the negative oxygen cycle, to prevent water reduction. Lead-acid water batteries are mostly used in tractors, tricycles, car start, etc., and maintenance-free lead-acid battery wider range of applications, including uninterruptible power supply, electric vehicle power, electric bicycle batteries. Lead-acid batteries according to the application needs to be divided into constant current discharge (such as uninterruptible power supply) and instantaneous discharge (such as car to start the battery).
- Q:How does the battery increase the voltage?
- You can use the same battery in series, with 5 12v battery in series becomes 60v, if you need the current is relatively small, you can use DC-DC module to 12v voltage rise to 60v.
- Q:What kind of battery is divided into?
- At present, we used the car battery is divided into three categories, namely, ordinary batteries, dry batteries and maintenance-free batteries three.
- Q:How to repair the battery?
- Charge the battery at constant voltage. It is the beginning of the time, using 0.1C ~ 0.25C current charge, to 16.2V later, by reducing the current method to maintain the charging voltage, until the charge current drops to 0.03C when the stop charging.
- Q:Maintenance-free battery how to detect it?
- Battery pole Pole terminal has corrosive material without treatment, as long as no loose on it. If the appearance of the corrosive material, the inner surface of the terminal will also be corrosion, resulting in increased resistance, affecting the normal battery charging and discharge, it must be promptly processed.
- Q:Lead-acid battery how to maintain?
- Open the rubber cap, exposing the exhaust raft, you can see the battery inside, some of the battery exhaust cutting can be unscrewed.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like