Specification of Smoke Detector UL and EN54 approved
1-Working voltage: DC 12-36V
3-Alarm output: NC/NO
4-Working temperature:-10°c to 50°c
5-Alarm method: independent/networking
Usage of Smoke Detector UL and EN54 approved
2- Digital Smart program analysis technology
4-User-friendly design and easy to wire
5-Manual test function
6-Automatic reset function
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details : Carton Box,Gift Box
Delivery Details: 15 days
- Q:The difference between the two and four wire connection modes of smoke alarms
- No matter he is four wire or two wire, as long as you know what you choose the sensor, if you need PLC to provide power for the sensor, which is the two wire, if the sensor itself has power to PLC is only a standard signal, that is the four line, line like are the same, just not the same type of sensor
- Q:wat do u do if ur 26 and still wet the bed?
- She should wait until the UTI has cleared up. Hopefully she's got the medication? You don't want to aggravate the infection further and make her more uncomfortable.
- Q:How do you pick a good value for a home fire extinguisher?
- Hang a pair of underwear over it to block the fumes.
- Q:Locked ignition switch help!?
- No more ironic than the Muslims blowing up each other's Mosques all over the middle east. It is ironic, sureI don't know what to make of it. Since you guys are athiests, it can't be a sign from god.
- Q:Can a managing member of an LLC fire and/or Sue another managing member for a tort?
- Replace batteries annually. Replace smoke detectors every 7-10 years. The newer ones have expiration dates on them. Check to see if yours has a date.
- Q:Do you use a rice cooker or an induction cooker to trigger smoke alarms in your hotel?
- Smoke alarms, another name for fire smoke detectors, smoke sensors, smoke sensors, etc..
- Q:How do I reset a Bell 5-Digit 3.5ft by 20mm cable bike lock?
- There is a possibility that you have aluminum wiring in your home. When aluminum wire is connected to copper it corrodes. Special connectors must be used. Another possibility is that you have had a wire slip out of the wire nut inside the junction box that the detector is connected to. You may have to check them all. A lose wire inside the main panel could also do this. This is a high voltage area, if you don't know what your doing do not remove this cover. If you do them check for lose connections and you will see if your home has aluminum wire by looking in this panel.
- Q:How do you install smoke and gas alarms?
- Insert two plastic waist nails into the two holes, then close the mounting support to the wall. Plug in and fasten the mounting screws until the mounting bracket is firmly removed. The detector is a closed type and is not allowed to open. Please insert the battery into the compartment on the back of the machine.
- Q:Smoke detector question Just moved into a 1 year old modular home?
- I'd recommend bare hands to get better feel, if you feel the cold though get some thinsulate material gloves that fit snugly, they wont last too long if you use them all the time, but are worth replacing. It's worth getting some clear glasses as well as sawdust has an annoying habit of finding your eyes.
- Q:How could I post a large sheet of card or a foam rubber hand out to someone in the UK?
- Do your shopping/errands ahead of time. Make sure you stock up on essentials: Food, Water, Toilet Paper, Salt, A snow shovel (if you don't have one), flashlight, matches Make sure you have all your cell phones charged prior to the storm (in case power goes out) Do not travel at all until this storm passes.
QZJY,is a leading largest and professional manufacturer of fire hydrant and valves in China, Products for overseas markets covered all over the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 0.8 Million
||Mid East, Africa, Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 7,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range