||Q195,Q215,Q235,Q215B,Q235B,RHB335,HRB400,200 Series,300 Series,400 Series,600 Series,SS400-SS490,10#,20#,A53(A,B)
||Steel coil or According to requirements
Hot rolled steel actually reconfigures itself during the cooling process, giving the finished product looser tolerances than the original material and when compared to cold rolled steel products. Hot rolled steel is more malleable, allowing it to be forced into a variety of different shapes.
This makes hot rolled steel a good choice for the manufacturing of structural components, such as I beams or simple cross sections, such as rail tracks. It is also used to produce sheet metal.
Our Advantage: High quality steel products from 1 class mills in China
Professionalism of the products
Complete documents and certificates
Sincere service to meet our clients' requirements
Standard and Grade :
Hot rolled steel coils
A1011 CS Type A,B,C
Deep drawing quality
A1011 DS Type A,B
A1001 SS GR.30~40
A1011 SS GR.45,50
The packing of coil consists of anti-damp paper ,PVC film ,hardboard paper , steel box , strapped with steel strips, fitted with locks and edge protectors and guarantees the optimal condition of the delivered goods. Each coil can be additionally fitted with wooden/steel skids(eye of the side) or wooden pallets(eye of the sky)
within 30 days of receipt of LC original or prepayment
FCL, 25 metric tons per 20GP, can be assorted with different sizes.
LCL for trial order is acceptable.
EX-WORK, FOB China Port, CNF, CIF
T/T, 30% advanced payment before production and balance before shipment; OR Irrevocable L/C at sight.
within 30 days of receipt of LC original or prepayment
1. How to guarantee the quality of the products？
We have established the international advanced quality management system，every link from raw
material to final product we have strict quality test；We resolutely put an end to unqualified products
flowing into the market. At the same time, we will provide necessary follow-up service assurance.
2. How long can we receive the product after purchase?
Usually within thirty working days after receiving buyer’s advance payment or LC. We will arrange the factory manufacturing as soon as possible. The cargo readiness usually takes 15-25 days, but the shipment will depend on the vessel situation.
- Q:steel guitar, can i use bronze strings?
- I don't see why not. Put them on and try it out.
- Q:What kind of company sells steel?
- If you are talking about raw steel materials and products I believe you are talking about a steel processor and warehouse company or a steel distributor. There are many different points along the steel manufacturing process that you could buy steel products. It would depend on various factors. Depending the amount, type, grade, gauge, properties, origin and a host of other elements you could purchase the steel in billet, plate, diamond plate, rolled sheet (cold or hot), coil, beam, stamped, pickled, scrapped, etc. You get the idea. Now I don't know where you are in the world, but you can go to one of the two sites below, which I have used for product sourcing and research before. The last one is a major manufacturer that I have actually been to. I hope this helps.
- Q:What steel is the most magnetic?
- Q:Chemical equation for steel?
- I hate to differ but I must. Steel is a mixture of iron and carbon but the carbon content ranges from a small fraction of a percent to no more than 2%. Stainless steel is an alloy of Iron and up to 15% or so of other metals but since there are several types and many varieties in each type it's hardly worth getting into. A good common hardenable high-carbon spring steel is AISI 1095. In this code the 95 refers to 0.95% carbon. When the carbon level goes up to 1.5% to 2% the steel is very brittle and black with the highest carbon steel being pretty much pig-iron.
- Q:Carbon Steel or Stainless Steel? ?
- Carbon steel is harder but does not resist corrision as well. It really depend on the grade. Like 440A is crap and 440C is much better. Aluminum would be the way to go. It is lighter and just as if not stronger. Some people will be die hards when it comes to either metal. I don;t know much about the guns. I know plenty about different grades of sttel when I collected swords and knives.
- Q:What is the function/s of stainless steel?
- What is the function/s of stainless steel? Stainless steels of various kinds are used in thousands of applications. The following gives a flavour of the full range: Domestic – cutlery, sinks, saucepans, washing machine drums, microwave oven liners, razor blades Architectural/Civil Engineering – cladding, handrails, door and window fittings, street furniture, structural sections, reinforcement bar, lighting columns, lintels, masonry supports Transport – exhaust systems, car trim/grilles, road tankers, ship containers, ships chemical tankers, refuse vehicles Chemical/Pharmaceutical – pressure vessels, process piping. Oil and Gas – platform accommodation, cable trays, subsea pipelines. Medical – Surgical instruments, surgical implants, MRI scanners. Food and Drink – Catering equipment, brewing, distilling, food processing. Water – Water and sewage treatment, water tubing, hot water tanks. General – springs, fasteners (bolts, nuts and washers), wire. don't forget to rate and good luck hope it helps you
- Q:Environmental concerns for a steel works factory?
- Q:Runescape mithril vs. steel smithing?
- i think steel would be better since there isn't a lot of mithril ore and it would take a lot of time to mine it and it will take also 4 coals to make a mith bar and 2 only for a steel bar
- Q:mechanical behaviour data for recycled steel?
- Most recycled steel is blended with new steel at the steel mill. Scrap steel that is reused directly doesn't change it properties because it has been used. That is unless it has been in certain environments such as ones with hydrogen, hydrogen sulfide etc. Then the steel can become brittle. You might look for information on the National Association of Corrosion Engineers (NACE). They have lots of information on metals and what causes problems.
- Q:Do steel guns burn when exposed to flames/ extreme heat?
- Steel melts around 2500°F (1370°C). That's hotter than most normal fires (obviously, your steel pots don't melt on the stove, do they?) but a blowtorch or something like that could do it.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range