Feature: Truck Crane
Application: House demolition;Landscape;Mining;Engineering construction;Railways, field lifting,rescue operations and station,port,warehouse
Rated Loading Capacity: 8000kg
Rated Lifting Moment: 20 T.M
Max. Lifting Load: 8000kg
Max. Lifting Height: 16 m
Span: 5.6 m
Place of Origin: Jiangxi, China (Mainland)
- Model Number: SQ804
Warranty: ONE YEAR
Max.Flow of Hydraulic System: 80 L/min
Rated Pressure of Hydraulic System: 22 Mpa
Slewing Angle: All 360 Rotation
Crane Weight: 3000kg
Installation Space: 1250 mm
Type: Hydraulic and Telescopic Boom Truck mounted Crane
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||pallet & wooden box for container loading|
3.All Rotation 360
4.New Brand directly from factory
SQ804(8Ton, 4-Section Telescopic Boom)
Max. Lifting Moment
Upright Supporting Leg
Max. Working Radius
Oil Tank Capacity
Max. Lifting Heigh
Allowance tension for single rope
Loading Capacity over 12 ton
Hook Lifting Speed
Diameter of wire rope
Note:the parameter is for the engine rated speed of 1500r/min
Length of wire rope
Lifting Capacity Table
Working Radius (m)
Rated Capacity (kg)
- Q:Bally Manufacturing sent Intel Corporation an invoice for machinery with a $20,000 list price. Bally dated the?
- Yeah, so what's the question really? (You don't really state what you want answered). But anyways, Intel missed the 10 day discount period on the payment terms, so they can't take that. ------------------------ It's also hard to tell if the trade discount is already included in the invoice amount (which it should be).
- Q:Do you think scientific technology can ever replace human limbs with machinery that works like a regular limb?
- Of Course!! We've already seen the beginnings of that with robotic limbs and things like that. Science will eventually perfect a way to replace lost limbs with machinery. It's just a matter of time...
- Q:civil construction machineries manufacturers list?
- I don’t know where you would find a complete list but I know some of the most popular brands. Caterpillar John Deere Case New Holland Alles Chalmer Bucyrus-Erie Clark International Austin-Western Galion Aveling Barford leeboy Champion Adams Dormash Dresser Faun Huber Terex Dynapac Euclid JCB Fiat Bobcat Volvo Hitachi Komatsu -
- Q:what was the first industry to use machinery in production?
- Weaving the loom. Luddites and others like tailors in opposition.
- Q:Is it wise for McCain to take money from Bush's fund-raising machinery?
- No - people are already starting to associate McCain with Bush...big problem considering Bush's popularity.
- Q:What kinds of construction machinery are needed for urban landscaping?
- Recommendations can buy excavator rental, because this is not only used in the greening project, but also in other projects is also very common, if pressed for greening projects, then buy a lawn mower, sprinkler of this kind, this limitation is relatively strong
- Q:what machinery do they use to make donuts?
- The only pieces of equipment that would be needed is a deep fryer and a donut cutter. You may want to first look into how to make a donut before looking into what equipment that you would need to purchase.
- Q:Anyone know where to find safety manuals for older machinery?
- I okorder.com/ Some of your equipment will still have documentation from the manufacturer's website ( with model, serial, and other ID numbers)
- Q:Why do latheists want the unsubstantiated Theory of Machinery taught in schools?
- As a staunch Luddite I believe that machine operators are the tool of SATAN sent here to trick us.
- Q:Can I still operate heavy machinery?
- if your pregnant, you shouldn't. you are most likely going to become tired and lifting heavy machinery while being tired is a horrible idea.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range