Scaffolding Girder Couplers British Type for Sale
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1000 kg
- Supply Capability:
- 100000 kg/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Scaffolding Girder Couplers British Type for Sale
1.The scaffolding coupler is always used to connect the steel pipe as scaffolding system.
2.The often used coupler is swivel coupler and righ angle coupler .
3.We can provide types of scaffolding coupler according to your requirement.
4.Couoler can fix the 48.3mm scaffolding steel pipe tightly and make the whole scaffolding system more steadily.
7.Surface Finish: Galvanized/ Painted
10.Manufactuering as per customer requirements
(1)Excellent Anti-Breaking—Cold Pressed Steel
(2)Outstanding Resistance Deformation
(3)Strong Anti-Dropping Ability
|Manufacture||As per customer requirement|
|Market||Africa, South America, the Middle East and Asia|
Q: Are you a factory or trading company?
We are a state-owned corporation in China,dealing with various kinds of building materials.We have our holding subsidiaries.
Q: Where is your factory located? How can I visit there?
Our factory is located all around China.
Q: Can I get some samples?
Sample is free, customer only pay freight for the first time.
10-30days. (5-15 containers)
Any question,feel free to contact us.
- Q:what is scaffold in tissue engineering?
- it's the structure that the tissue attaches or grows on. This scaffold supports the tissue and causes the shape. An ear would be an example of scaffolding by allowing an implantable framework to be placed under the skin on the back of a rat. Tissue will then grow and attach.
- Q:What are the healing times for a tragus and scaffolding peircing? Apporimatly?
- 6 months to a year. All ear cartilage are the same.
- Q:A 666 N window washer is standing on a scaffold supported by a vertical rope at each end. The scaffold weighs 396 N and is 3.72 m long. Assume the window washer stands 1.2 m from the left end. What is the tension in the rope on the right?
- Do a moment balance about the left end. Sum of the moments about the left end = 0 (CCW is +)... Basically the weights want to spin the scaffold in the clockwise direction and the tension wants to sping the scaffold in the counterclockwise direction. 0 = -666 N * 1.2 m - 396 N * 3.72 m / 2 + T*3.72 m Solve for T T = 413 N
- Q:I got a scaffold piercing 2 days ago, how long will it be swollen for?
- It sounds such as you have a contaminated piercing website. you will possibly desire to get a physician to look at this as there must be a situation. Are you specific that the kit that became used to pierce your ears have been thoroughly sparkling? If no longer, you will possibly have an infection from it. wish that this permits:)
- Q:im getting one in a few days ad want ti know if it will be painfull.
- Its not too bad, putting in your CBR is more painful, and sleeping isnt very fun. But its my absolute favourite piercing
- Q:Did you ever see the inside of a hollowed out mountain around 1975 or at any other time with metal scaffolding maybe and a scrying bowl?
- No, not personally. I did live directly over a hollowed out hillside. Iron mining from 1850 to 1960 had left a large cavern under most of the town, but as it was full of water no-one had entered it since the mine closed and the pumps were switched off. Many slate mines in North Wales have left what are virtually hollowed out mountains. Many of these mines fell into disuse in the 1930's and are now much too dangerous to be entered.
- Q:Yes i have one on my top piercing. i went out and boughtzinc tables, peroxide water, vitamin e, asprin which i have to crush a in cup of water and put on my ear..but anyway, the reason why i have one if because my piercer put two rings in, insted of 2 small bars..i cant get my bar until my bump is completely gone, so what im asking is.will it go?can i keep my scaffold/industrial piercing?how long will it take?thanks
- I'd have it changed to two small barbells instead of rings, it'll keep its shape better, and not flap around so much with barbells. Rings are harder to heal, especially in ear piercings, that don't have much to hold onto anyway. Hypertrophic scarring is mostly to do with jewellery irritation and trauma, so the rings aren't helping. Get a piercer to change it to autoclaved jewellery of appropriate length. I really wouldn't do it yourself. Hypertrophic scarring wise... Ditch the peroxide stuff, and I wouldn't bother with the aspirin mask, I've heard nothing but dubious stuff about that. Eating zinc tablets can help your immune system a bit, but it won't really help. And vitamin E oil will help scars, but its best not to use it on an open wound. Use a drop of tea tree oil once a day. Just on the bump, try not to get too much on the skin, as it can be quite harsh. they sell it in two stretngths, go for the weakest. It works for me, but dries my skin out so much, plus I don't really like the smell. You can also use a drop of emu oil, but I'm veggie, so I have no experience of that. I use cammomile soaks. Wonderful stuff, nice and gentle, and it really helps. Make a cup of pure, hot cammomile tea, preferably with filtered water. Leave to cool for a bit, and dump the teabag on your ear for a few minutes until its dried up. Then resoak, and repeat on the other piercing. The warmth is soothing, and helps draw out the lymph and crusties as well. Hypertrophic scarring takes a while to clear up, so you have to be patient, but changing the rings will help alot. If its new, I'd wait at least two weeks before you go back to get it changed though.
- Q:A uniform 300nt. scaffold is 8 meters long. it hangs from two ropes, one at ech end. A 700nt painter stands two meters from one end. What are the tensions in the two ropes?
- Let the tension in the two ropes are T1(near) T2(far) Newtons, =>T1+T2 = 300 + 700 = 1000 -----(i) The unit length weight of scaffold = 300/8 = 37.5 N By taking the torque at painter, =>T1 x 2 + [37.5 x 6] x 3 = T2 x 6 + [37.5 x 2] x 1 =>2T1 + 675 = 6T2 + 75 =>3T2 - T1 = 300 ------(ii) by (i) + (ii):- =>4T2 = 1300 =>T2 = 1300/4 = 325 N =>T1 = 675 N
- Q:I've been thinking about getting a scaffold piercing in my ear. Not sure which one yet. Can anyone tell me about:Should I get two separate piercings and let them heal then add the bar? Or just start with the bar?Pain Factor. Tell me in all honesty how much it hurts.General price?Thanks :)
- I've heard that the holes will heal quicker if you get 2 seperate cartilage piercings, but i got an industrial bar about 3 months ago, and it's really not that bad. I mean, yeah it hurts, i would honesty give the piercing a 8/10. But the pain doesn't last long at all. Some people say the healing process is worse than getting the piercing, but i guess everyone handles the piercing and healing process differently, because it wasn't painful at all for me. And the price totally depends on the piercing place, generally it will range anywhere from $40-$100.
- Q:i need the literal use/meaning of the symbol and how its meaning relates to the novel as a whole
- Go do your own homework. And seriously, use some formatting next question.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like