|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
|Number of Cells: |
|Max. Power: |
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||2pcs in one carton,and we could also package as your request..|
1)High quality & efficiency
3)Pm is notless than 90% in 10 yrs
and 80% in 20 yrs
high efficiency 200w poly solar module
|Power Tolerance ||±3%||±3%||±3%||±3%||±3%|
|Voltage at max power(Vmp)||34.9V||34.9V||34.9V||34.9V||34.9V|
|Current at max power(Imp)||5.44A||5.58A||5.73A||6.02A||6.16A|
|Open circuit Voltage(Voc)||43.2V||43.2V||43.2V||43.2V||43.2V|
|Short circuit current(Isc)||5.98A||6.15A||6.3A ||6.62A||6.78A|
|Maximum System Voltage||1000V ||1000V ||1000V||1000V||1000V |
|Maximum series Fuse Rating||15A||15A||15A||15A||15A|
|Standard Test Condition ||Irradiance 1000W/sqm,Module temperature 25°C,AM=1.5|
|Mechanical Characteristics |
|Solar cell:Polycrystalline silicon solar cell 156×156mm(6inch)|
|No.ofcells and connections:72=6×12pcs|
|Dimension of module:1482×992×50mm(58.3×39×2inch)|
|Junction Box:Ip65 rated|
|Warranty: Pm is not less than 90% in 10 years and 80% in 25 years|
|Resistances:227g stell ball fall down from 1m height and 60m/s wind|
|Current temperature coefficient:0.06±0.01%/K|
|Voltage temperature coefficient:-(78±10)MV/K|
|Power temperature coefficient:-(0.5±0.05)%/K|
|IEC 61215 ed.2, IEC61730 and UL-1703|
- Q:Who made solar panels?
- Google would like to be your friend - Try - who invented solar panels and see what turns up.
- Q:Using a solar panel to make energy?
- The Earth4Energy kit is the best system for people who are looking to save money on their home energy bill and want to build a energy generator at home .There is no other kit out there in the market like Earth4Energy that explains clearly with manuals or even includes videos. The Earth4Energy kit is available online for purchase. Many people can now have access to alternative solar and wind energy. and u will find step by step instructions
- Q:Solar Panels and a Car Headlight?
- It should illuminate two auto headlights on a sunny day, if it really generates 50 watts at 2 V. On a cloudy day, I don't know. It depends on how cloudy it is.
- Q:Mitsubishi Solar Panels For Home Installation: How Much Do The Panels Cost?
- Mitsubishi solar panels are sold in pairs. I was in the market this week, checking on solar panels to install in my own house / workshop. Here's the price list I got from online and wholesale dealers for a pair of Mitsubishi panels: * Model MF20EC4 (20 watts) -- $590 * Model MF25UE5N (25 watts) -- $60 * Model MF75MF5 (75 watts) -- $799 * Model MF80UD4 (80 watts) -- $820 * Model MF85UD5 (85 watts) -- $850 BP Solar, PowerUp Solar GE Solar too have their own panels with a low-to-high price range. Go for BP solar panels as they're more affordable for home installation and good value for money.
- Q:What about solar panels?
- This is a site that can help you estimate the size and number of panels that will power what you intend to provide for. There are plenty of sites selling the panels, so compare prices. Also, check whether your state is offering the rebate like the state of CA is and what the restrictions, terms and conditions are. Even with the rebates they are very costly, so be certain to calculate the pay off period for your application to see whether it is a cost efficient option for your energy usage.
- Q:what are the parts of a solar panel?
- Great answer Bill, I am just going to add aluminum frame and plastic clear cover on top of cells. The reason I am adding this is because after all this is installed then we have solar panel. Which as new looks and performs great but after a little while needs to be maintained. All factory warranties require solar panels maintenance to keep the warranty and optimum performance.
- Q:can I run a desktop computer with a solar panel?
- Guide okorder.com/
- Q:Selling homemade solar panels?
- Would those be heating panels, or electric panels? If the latter, you would not have any safety certifications (I assume), so the panels would be illegal to use for a serious, grid-tied system. You would need to make this clear to your customers, that they could only connect to stand-alone systems. If this is in the US, there is always some finite danger of lawsuits if your product is defective. If the water heater leaks or blows up on someone's roof, you might have to go to court to defend yourselves. Even if you disclaim all warranties, in some states, if you sell something as a water heater then it has to heat water reasonably, and also not be hazardous. In other words, fit for its purpose. Check your local laws.
- Q:How many watt solar panel do I need to charge a 2v battery that wont be using much electricity?
- Are you concerned about your higher energy bills? What about the atmosphere, are you worried about its resources that are nonrenewable? Solar energy and how to make solar panel are the solutions for you. Let us talk about the charges of pv strength and how practical it is for YOUR budget. The first thing you should know is that the size of your house has nothing to do with the cost on how to make solar panel. So for those people fortunate sufficient to are living in a gigantic property, pv panels are not here to overwhelm you with charges. What you do need to consider into consideration are items like how much sun you get a day, in which you stay, and how very much power you use a day. After you can appear to individuals conclusions, we can commence the math. Permit us do an instance together to figure out a ballpark expense for pv panels. Take a peak at your power bill as it is now and locate how numerous KWH you used, We will say that variety you found was 800 KWH. Now we are going to divide 800 by 30 and we get a whopping 26. 7. Don’t forget that quantity. It is how very much estimated KWH you use a evening. If you locate that you are exposed to six hours of sunlight a morning you would then consider the 26. 7 and divide it by 6. You reply should be four. 45 (or 4,450 watts). If you multiply that reply times . 5 you have successfully observed out how a lot of photo voltaic panel watts you need. The installation costs then are associated to the quantity you found above. Each and every watt usually costs $7-$9. All your installation fees need to be integrated with that estimated ending price. Now that you know how very much your method will charge, you will be relieved to know that it actually pays for itself inside six many years. There are also tax exemptions for people that select to use pv vitality. It is an investment that is really worth anyone’s time and funds Hope It's Help.
- Q:What kind of Solar Power panel setup do I need for this?
- Unfortunately solar panels are low output,generally only 2 volt and very low amperage,so you would need to build a multi panel array with a DC-AC converter all together costing several hundred dollars which would only work during sunlight.Just roughly figuring,about $800. Plan2-Solar charger,battery bank,and DC-AC inverter so it would work 24hrs a day,also several hundred $$. Solar power does just not seem feasible(to me)in this application.By far the cheapest set up here would be an extension cord fromhouse to the bucket.260 watts per hr is a fairly lightweight draw,even not figuring the thermostat's cycling it on and off as needed.Electricity is sold in kilowatt hours(000W/hr).This bucket would use(not allowing for thermostats control lowering it)appx 6000watts or 6KW per day.Depending on your electrical cost per Kwh it would cost very little to run.(In my location appx 50cents a day) or appx the same amount as my computer(325watts total)) Note that that would be a maximum rate,and would actually be less due to thermostat cycling off and on as needed.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range