High quality steel security door specification:
Thickness of the door leaf:
Steel thickness of door leaf:
Steel thickness of door frame:
honeycomb paper / rockwool/ PU foam
heat transfer/ powder coating
Painted / stainless steel
4 pcs, consealed or visiable
round lock point
2 lock points
Top &bottom lock:
2 lock points
1.2mm steel plate or seperate handle
magnetic on door frame, or V type foam seal
small metal viewer
seperate or 2 in 1 peephole
foam board +foam plastic bag + strong chipboard
Loading qty for 40"ft HQ
7cm w/ glass
- Q:Can I paint the metal garage door hardware?
- Yes, painting is the only option for metal door, I would say matt finish, weather resistant paint would be wonderful. The same brown as the garage door would be perfect I feel... Good luck
- Q:Cost to put Window in a Metal Door??
- We okorder.com make some diamond carbide plate cutters, and we could possibly make one to core out a large hole through that door. we have not yet manufactured one that large, but we might be able to make it.
- Q:The market often said that the aluminum alloy door and titanium magnesium alloy door What is the difference between the price of the number of gaps?
- Can be analyzed from the material, in detail can ask the business
The definition of the concept: Titanium based on the composition of other alloy elements called titanium alloy.T titanium alloy with low density, high specific strength, good corrosion resistance, good process performance, is the ideal aerospace engineering structural materials.
Research scope: Titanium alloy can be divided into structural titanium alloy and heat-resistant titanium alloy, or α-type titanium alloy, β-type titanium alloy and α + β-type titanium alloy. The scope of research also includes titanium alloy forming technology, powder metallurgy technology, rapid solidification technology , Titanium and other military and civilian.
Aluminum alloy is made of some alloying elements such as aluminum-manganese alloy, aluminum-copper alloy, aluminum-copper-magnesium hard aluminum alloy, aluminum-zinc-magnesium-copper super-hard aluminum alloy. Pure aluminum has better physical and mechanical properties: easy processing, high durability, wide range of applications, decorative effect is good, rich colors. Aluminum is divided into rust aluminum, hard aluminum, super hard aluminum and other types, all kinds of The use of their own, and have their own code for the user to choose.
Aluminum alloy is still maintained a light weight characteristics, but the mechanical properties improved significantly.Aluminum alloy material application has the following three aspects: First, as a force component; Second, as a door, window, tube, cover, shell and other materials; As the decoration and insulation materials.Using aluminum alloy anodized after processing can be colored characteristics, made of various decorations.Aluminum alloy sheet, profile surface can be anti-corrosion, ginning, painting, printing and other secondary processing, the system Into a variety of decorative plates, profiles, as decorative materials.
- Q:I have a metal entry door with a full length glass storm door. It gets so hot in the?
- switch to a solid door, those inserts are cheap plastic trash and they come loose and leak from old age not just heat. white is the coolest color and any other color will make it hotter. the bottom of the door has room so adjust it to leave a gap for fresh air to get in and you can peel the weather stripping off of the door at the top so it lets some of the heat out. the best solution is to tint the glass with a reflective (mirror look) light smoke window tint so its not dark but it blocks out a lot of the heat
- Q:How to drill a hole in a metal door frame for the handle?
- I believe the other two answerers are misunderstanding your question. You do not want to re- drill the doors.... you want to relocate the latch on the Jamb/ frame, is that correct? If that is the case, simply hang the door and install the lockset. Close the door almost completely and mark where the bolt will strike the latch on the jamb. Measure the distance from the edge of the door to the center of the bolt. (this is usually just the center of the door) Transfer this measurement to the Jamb, measuring in from the edge of the jamb. Make an X at the point where the two lines intersect. Use a center punch to dimple that point and use a 7/8 or 1 holesaw to drill for the bolt to enter the jamb. To help hide the old holes in the jamb, you can stuff news paper or steel wool in it and use auto body filler, and then paint over. I guess this goes without saying, as you have learned the hard way.... but ALWAYS check measurements before painting.... you may have been able to return the doors for the correct hole spacing...OR bought blanks, and had the holes bored at the proper height.
- Q:How to install hasp (for padlock) on *metal* door frame?
- I have been known to drill holes in the frame and use carriage bolts with locking nuts and locktite to hold it. I use carriage bolts so they can't be removed from the outside.
- Q:Aluminum alloy doors and windows surface oxidation, treatment approach?
- Almost no very practical way!
You said the balcony of the aluminum alloy doors and windows on the surface of some oxidation, and some fade, and do not know how long your doors and windows installed, it is reasonable to say that if the production in accordance with the national standard aluminum alloy even the most common windows and doors oxidation material Fade is very serious! Unless there is a strong acid and alkali chemical plant near your home.
Restore the original color is almost hopeless, because the oxidation of the profile must be in the solution of the liquid in the oxidation tank can be achieved, your doors and windows have been processed products used for so long, so that recovery hopeless!
I personally recommend that if you have to maintain a unified style with the home decoration, you can find a car paint processing plant to your doors and windows of this side of the room to do a spray treatment, although the automotive painting of the auxiliary strength and weather resistance without powder coating profiles Is better, but within three to five years should not be a problem!
It is not you on the unified doors and windows for the new good, and now the price of aluminum is not very expensive, and energy-saving insulation broken bridge profiles, processed doors and windows both energy saving and environmental protection!
- Q:How do I pull the rivet out of my house?
- Pull out, with a grinding wheel wear, installed re-riveting.
- Q:Aluminum doors and windows of the airtight is divided into several grades?
- If you do their own doors and windows do windows and doors recommended to do plastic doors and windows it, affordable, good sealing, the price of 140 or so, aluminum bridge on the bridge of the good, the price of 500 yuan a square
- Q:My front door is metal and hideous?
- Sure leave the metal door on. One way to make it look better is to get some mouldings from your hardware and glue and screw them on. Work out a pattern to start.If you purchase it paint it first before fixing to the door. Any fixing holes can be touched up when done. If you can't screw fix ask the sales people if they have a glue like contact or liquid nails.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range