One Layer Steel Wire Rubber Braided Hose
Construction of one layer braided hose :
Inner tube: Oil resistant synthetic rubber
Reinforcement: 1 high tensile steel wire braided
Cover: Oil, abrasion and weather resistant synthetic rubber
Working temperature: -40C ~ +100C
Application of one layer braided hose
Widely used in all kinds of hydraulic engineering machinery, coal, petroleum chemical industry, construction, transportation and other industries
Specification of one layer braided hose
4.6 - 5.4
11.9 - 12.5
6.2 - 7.0
7.7 - 8.5
14.6 - 15.4
9.3 - 10.1
16.7 - 17.5
19.8 - 20.6
23.2 - 24.0
1) PVC resin
2) multi-size available
3) flexible, resistant, erosion
CHARACTERISTICS: Being made of tough PVC materials and high tensile polyester reinforcement, this hose can work under very high working pressure. It is light, flexible, durable, anti-erosion, and explosion resistant.
APPLICATIONS:The hose is widely used in pneumatic tools, pneumatic washing apparatus, compressors, engine components, machine service and civil engineering equipments.
WORKING TEMPERATURE: -10°C-65°C
- Q:What kind of material is good for automobile anti-skid chain?
- If the household car, can use a tendon, rubber and metal chainFrom a variety of data, in which the comfort of rubber is the best, but also more durable. But the price is the most expensive, Taobao is the lowest 600. Basically, we're almost up to the price for the snow tire.
- Q:What is the difference between the bottom rubber and the foot pad?
- When it comes to floor sizing, all the chairs should be removed, whether they are hand sewn or shaped, and they will be a whole after they are finally put on the bus.Car mats are not the same, are generally five, and now popular Ottomans are special car, that is to say, in general, it is necessary to shop a layer of glue, and then buy a foot pad shop. Because if you want to dismantle the earth glue, it is necessary to dismantle the seat, inconvenient, and it does not dust, no water absorption. The Ottomans are small in size and easy to disassemble. When the pads are dirty, they can be cleaned as soon as they are taken down, while the pads have a protective effect on the glue or carpet of the car.
- Q:Are car tires poisonous?
- Tire combustion mainly contains carbon monoxide, sulfur dioxide and other gases, there are a small number of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons, carcinogenic substances 3, 4 benzopyrene.
- Q:Car tires idle for four years, can you use it?
- The outer surface of the tire has a different pattern, commonly used are: ordinary tire tread patterns, including transverse and longitudinal patterns of the two patterns, which is used in tire radial tire lateral pattern is used in the vertical pattern. The vertical pattern is suitable for cars and trucks, the transverse pattern is only suitable for truck; mixed pattern, pattern characteristic is coarse, longitudinal serrated or pipe shaped pattern, on both sides of horizontal off-road patterns, applicable to all types of cars; this pattern, is characterized by concave deep and wide, strong grip, suitable for off-road vehicles and mine car.
- Q:Want to buy a car with anti-skid pad, silicone rubber and PVC foam material, which three kinds of the most environmentally friendly?
- Hello, silicone is the most environmentally friendly of these three materials.
- Q:How does the new car remove the smell of rubber in the car?
- The peculiar smell that you say is a new car leather, paint, adhesive, rubber and plastic material pollution, such as formaldehyde, benzene, acetone, TVOC and other harmful substances, so after driving, there will be headache, dizziness and other symptoms.I suggest you do a "car cold sauna", the new special odor eradication agent is biodegradable, is not covered, not eradicated, cause two pollution, is a safe, efficient and environmentally friendly new special odor eradication agent.
- Q:What is the ratio of carbon black in automobile tire rubber?
- Carbon black is a reinforcing filler of important system, have an important impact on the physical and mechanical properties and processing technology of rubber, but for the influence of rubber heat resistance, oil resistance, corrosion resistance and other properties of the medium, far less than the rubber vulcanization system and protection system of large and direct. Because of this reason, the general formula personnel specific performance index of carbon black carbon black as a technical staff attention, often only pay attention to selecting a type of carbon black, without detailed investigation using specific indexes of carbon black, or by different kinds of carbon black and carbon black, and no machine and used to packing product requirements. Therefore, it is difficult to quantify the impact of specific physical and chemical indicators of carbon black.
- Q:The rubber cushion of the car shock absorber is broken. Can I use it?
- 1. solve the shock absorber spring weak, recovery of shock absorber performance; 2. using buffer damping principle, can effectively improve the performance, enjoy the Benz comfort; 3. protective dampers and suspension system, to avoid the leakage of oil seal damping core; 4. test results of shock absorber can prolong the life span up to 2 times more than 5.; reduce the travel the noise; 6. can make the body up 3 5cm, recovery of the original body height, improve the stability by the 7. lane; shorten the braking distance, improve safety and reduce fatigue; 8. long-distance driving after feeling.
- Q:Can polyurethane rubber be used for automobile tires?
- Tolerable。 This technology is not yet available.
- Q:Colorful cars are mainly made of plastic? rubber or other materials, right?
- Plastic and rubber are high molecular material, mainly composed of two kinds of carbon and hydrogen atoms, and some contain a small amount of oxygen, nitrogen, chlorine, fluorine, silicon, sulfur atoms, its special properties, use is also special. At room temperature, the plastic is not solid, hard, and tensile deformation of rubber hardness is not high., elastic, can be stretched, and stop pulling back to normal. This is due to differences in their molecular structure. Another difference is the plastic can be repeatedly recycled, while the rubber cannot be directly recycled, can only be processed and then reclaimed rubber, plastic and rubber. Available in the form of more than 100 to 200 degrees at 60 to 100 degrees. The morphological similarity does not include plastic rubber.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range