1. Low thermal conductivity, good thermal insulation performance.
2. Long service life, easy operation, could be shaped freely
3. Product specification: standard form, normal standard, shaped and special shaped bricks.
4. Can be used in various kilns because of its cheapness and general tray package. Among all of the refractory materials, it is the most widely used.
1. Carbon bake furnaces in the aluminum industry
2. Preheat zones and cyclones of rotary cement kilns
3. Insulation for glass tanks
4. Fireplace and pizza ovens
5. Coke ovens
6. Blast furnaces
7. Reheating furnaces
8. Suspended roofs
9. Lime kilns
Thermal Insulation Fire Clay Brick, Firebrick Refractory For Coke Ovens, Blast Furnaces, Suspended Roof
AL2O3 % (min)
Refractoriness under load, 0.2MPa, (°C)
Apparent porosity (%)
Bulk density (g/cm³)
Cold crushing strength (MPa)
Thermal expansion at 1000°C (%)
1 Competitive Price. Make the products competitive in your market.
2 Abundant Experience. Prevent cracks and twist in bricks.
3 Different Moulds. Save mould fees for you.
4 Strict Quality Control. Meet clients’ quality requirement.
5 Large stocks. Guarantee prompt delivery.
6 Professional Packing. Avoid damage and secure the goods in transportation
- Q:Refractory net
- The development of the industry of refractory materials is very good, manufacturers are also more and more, especially in the Henan Xinmi side, next to the factory factory, we had visited gold refractory material factory, the scale is very large.
- Q:Which refractory is suitable for the tunnel kiln?
- Shuttle kiln refractories requires the good thermal shock properties. Because the tunnel kiln is continuous firing furnace, the temperature in the kiln is long time stable and with little fluctuation. The shuttle kiln is intermittent kiln firing. The temperature in the firing kiln is adjusted by the firing curve. It is with a relatively short time and serious fluctuation. The seal and kiln car take use of the heavy corundum brick. If it is continuous kiln, the alumina hollow ball bricks are used in the burning zone. The seal of the burning zone takes use of the kiln car brick and the seal takes use of the heavy corundum brick.
- Q:Who can introduce the difference between galvanized fireproof coatings and steel structure fireproof materials?
- When the steel surface derusted, it generally needs to brush rich-zinc primer before spraying fireproof coating. Fireproof coating plan itself includes anticorrosion plan, and fireproof coating is just a layer of coating plans, which is an intermediate layer in general. Fireproof coating plan generally includes primer, fireproof coating and finishing paint. Some fireproof coatings can be directly painted on the bare steel elements without primer and finishing paint. Galvanized surface generally is not necessarily needed for brushing fireproof coating. Fireproof and galvanized surface have relatively poor bond strength, so it is advisable to brush transitional lacquer or micaceous iron on the galvanized surface.
- Q:Who knows what fire heat preservation material are there?
- It can be realized through inorganic insulation materials, such as glass wool, rock wool, foam glass etc.. The phenolic foam materials inside organic foam material is more special. Phenolic foam does not only have a good thermal insulation performance, but also can be combined with steel and other materials, to achieve a class A fire retardant level. Class A thermal insulation include: Rock (ore) cotton, foam glass, inorganic thermal insulation mortar, etc.. 1 thermal insulation materials with class A combustion performance Phenol, powder polystyrene particles etc.. Fire insulation materials of fire barrier zone can use class A material with class A combustion performance in rock (ore) cotton, foam glass, inorganic thermal insulation mortar. Hope my answer will help you.
- Q:What are the requirements for the performance of refractory materials?
- Refractory materials should have very high refractoriness, high temperature heat load and resistance to softening, melting; with high volume stability, resistance to high temperature and heat load, volume shrinkage and only uniform expansion; high strength at room temperature and high temperature strength, high load softening temperature, under the joint action of heat load and heavy load, no loss of strength, creep collapse; Electric furnace analysis should have good resistance to thermal shock, resistance to rapid temperature changes, no crack, not flaking; with excellent slag resistance.
- Q:How to classify fire resistance rating of brick-concrete structure?
- In order to ensure the safety of the building, the fire protection measures must be taken to make it have a certain degree of fire resistance, even if there is a fire, it will not cause too much damage. According to the national conditions of our country, and in the light of other countries standards, < high-rise civil building fire protection design specification > defines fireproof rank of high-rise civil buildings into level one and two; < code for fire protection design of buildings > divides the rank into level one, two, three, four, level one is the highest level, level four is the lowest. Besides that the minimum fire resistance of the building component is specified, buildings of fire resistance rating also specified requirements for combustion performance. Because the component with the same fire resistance limit is different, it is different in the fire.According to our country national standard < building design fire protection code >, the fire resistance rating of the building is divided into four levels. The fire resistance of a building is determined by the combustion performance and fire resistance of building components (such as beams, columns, floors, walls, etc.). Generally speaking, the fire resistance building of level one is a mixed structure of reinforced concrete structure or a mixture of brick wall and steel concrete structure; the fire resistance building of level two is a mixed structure of steel truss structure, reinforced concrete column and brick wall; the fire resistance building of level three is brick-wood structure made of wood roof and brick wall; the fire resistance building of level four is combustible structure which is composed of wood roof and non-combustible wall.
- Q:Who knows the new fireproof and thermal inuslation matertial?
- New fire insulation material, having a foam material body, with the following characters: Outside of the foam material body bonds the aluminium foil composite glass fiber cloth, which is bonded by the aluminium foil and glass fiber cloth through fireproof glue. The utility model has the following advantages: Bonding the aluminum foil composite glass fiber cloth to the outer surface of the foam insulation material, will strengthen thermal insulation index, also will prevent the burning of the foamed material, thus ensuring the fireproofing safety of the foam insulation material.
- Q:What kind of foundry ingot refractory materials are there? Please be more detailed.
- Classification of refractory materials used in foundry smelting process: refractory brick, siliceous brick, high alumina brick, corundum brick, magnesia brick, magnesia brick, magnesia carbon brick. Unshaped refractory materials: ramming material, castable, refractory cement, silica, magnesia, etc.
- Q:How many kinds of fireproof materials are there in the market?
- A-level materials are the best which will not burn while the B-level materials are made of combustible materials which can burst into flames.
- Q:what's the classification of fireproof and thermal inuslation matertial?
- 1. thermal insulation material with A class combustion performance. Rock wool, glass wool, foam glass, foamed ceramics, foam cement, hole-closed perlite (2) thermal insulation material with B class combustion performance: extruded polystyrene board after special processing (XPS)/ polyurethane after special processing (PU) , phenolic aldehyde, gelatine powder polyphenyl granule. 3,thermal insulation material with B2 class combustion performance: molding polystyrene board(EPS), extruded polystyrene board(XPS), polyurethane (PU), polyethylene (PE),etc. sea capacity module and vitrified micro bead(cooperate with the innovator of vitrified micro bead, Liu Weihua) fireproofing issues have been completely solved.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range