The weed control mat is made of environmentally friendly raw materials, pp woven fabric. It used to prevent the growth of weed, without the use of potentially dangerous chemical sprays or labor intensive hoeing. Once installed, weed mat will continue providing protection for years without maintenance.
They are permeable fabrics, which allow air, water and nutrients to pass through, and designed to block out the sun to reduce photosynthesis and stop weed growth.
ASTM TEST METHOD
Mass per unit Area
Water Flow Rate
70% @ 500 hrs
70% @ 500 hrs
1. Weed suppressant and drainage control landscaping fabric
2. Easy to use, Environmentally friendly
3. Allows water, air and nutrients through, suppressing weeds without the use of chemicals
4. Reduces the level of watering required due to the slower rate of water evaporation
1. Excellent Weed Control
2. Moisture, fertilizers, air reach plants to allow for healthy soil
3. Good water and air permeability
4. Exceptional toughness and strength
5. Durable, tear-resistant; won't rot or mildew
6. Lightweight, easy to install, follows natural ground contours
7. Ideal for use in landscaped beds, under decks and walkways.
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Packed In Roll Or In Bales Or Cartons Or According To Customers Requirement|
|Delivery Detail:||20 Days After Order Confirmed|
1, Samples Policy
Samples are free, but the freight is on customers' charge
Samples will usually be sent out in one day.
As for the prices, we need you to provide us weight, color, width and usage so that
we can quote you best.
3, How to place an order?
- Q:What is the use of the black network when the shop is paved?
- It is geogrid, can enhance the overall strength of the roadbed, from the role of tensile, mostly polyethylene materials.
- Q:Filament non-woven geotextile, geomembrane, how much need to use third-party testing?
- This depends on the party and the supervision requirements, and generally 1-2 million square a test batch, I am specializing in the production of geotechnical materials
- Q:Do you need to use geotextile for construction site? Mainly used where?
- Underground garage roof green
- Q:What is the geotextile material?
- Geotextile is made of staple fiber polyester, polypropylene, polyester filament, PP flat silk and other synthetic fibers through acupuncture or weaving made of geotextile, non-woven and industrial non-woven products in one. The general width of 1-6 meters, roll length of 50-100 meters, the quality per unit area of 100-600 grams square meters. According to the different production processes are: polyester / polypropylene staple acupuncture geotextile, PP flat wire woven geotextile, polyester spunbond filament geotextile, single double-sided thermal composite impermeable geotextile, woven geotextile and so on.
- Q:Is the polypropylene composite geotextile and the polyethylene composite geomembrane the same?
- Geotextiles and geomembranes are not the same, but they complement each other to meet the engineering requirements. First introduced under the geotextile: geotextile is the state for civil engineering in the construction of a new type of construction materials, by filament or short fiber through different equipment and process shop into a mesh, and then after acupuncture and other processes to different Fibers are intertwined with each other, tangent to the fabric to make the fabric normal, so that the fabric is soft, plump, thick, stiff, to meet the different thickness to meet the requirements, according to the length of silk is divided into filament non-woven geotextile or short wire Non-woven geotextile, filament tensile strength higher than the short wire. Fibrous soft with a certain tear resistance. The main role is: filter, filter, reinforcement role. Specifications from 100 grams per square meter to 800 grams per square meter. The main material for the polyester fiber, with excellent permeability, filtration, durability deformation adaptability, and has a good flat drainage capacity (see below) Geomembrane to plastic film as anti-seepage substrate, and non-woven composite Made of geotextile impermeable material can be divided into two cloth a film, a cloth a film, its impermeability depends mainly on the plastic film impermeability. The geomembrane is a waterproof barrier material with the polymer of the polymer chemical material as the basic raw material. The proportion of small, strong extension, high adaptability to adapt to deformation, corrosion resistance, low temperature, good frost resistance. (See below)
- Q:Does the color cloth be geotextile?
- Straw, sacks, stone, gravel, wood, steel, color cloth, lighting equipment, transport, alarm equipment, digging tools, lead wire, cement, soil, sand, geotextile and so on.
- Q:Is LDPE a geotextile or geomembrane? Answer!
- LDPE refers to the material, geomembrane LDPE material. Is a low-density poly-single-pole pole Li put pad lice bite of styrene made of geomembrane Huazhi geotextile material manufacturers
- Q:Geotextile general what materials are produced
- Geotextile, also known as geotextile, it is made of synthetic fiber through acupuncture or woven from the permeability of geosynthetics. Geotextile is a new material geosynthetics which one, the finished product for the cloth, the general width of 4-6 meters, the length of 50-100 meters. Geotextile is divided into a spinning geotextile and non-woven filament geotextile. Geotextile manufacturers, for your answer
- Q:Can concrete slabs be placed directly on geotextiles?
- Huazhi geotextile material manufacturers
- Q:What is the difference between polyester and geotextile?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range