Order On-line Tracking
pvc foam board / foamex sheet / cellulose acetate sheet from China
|Place of Origion:||Zhejiang||Density:||0.35g/cm3--1g/cm3|
PVC stands for polyvinyl chloride. This plastic is easy and affordable to make and can easily be adapted to a wide variety of applications. PVC is used in a number of specific types of material, including vinyl flooring. Another common use of the product is PVC foam board.
PVC foam is a special form of PVC, but the base material is still manufactured using the same process used to create all PVC products. PVC falls into the category of thermoplastic resins. It is made primarily from a combination of chlorine and carbon. The carbon in the plastic is obtained from oil and gas, but this plastic actually requires less oil and gas than many other types of plastic products.
(1) Light weight, waterproof, fire retardant and self-extinguishing
(2) Sound insulation, heat insulation, noise absorption, heat preservation and anti-corrosion.
(3) Tough, rigid with a high impact strength, not easy to age and can keep its color for long
(4)Easy to clean and maintain.
(5)Envioronmental-firendly green and lead-free.
(1) Advertising: exhibition display, digital printing, silk screen printing, computer lettering,sign board, light box,etc.
(2)Construction: office and bathroom cabinets, inner and outer decorate panel,commercial decorating shelf, room separating
(3) Transportation: steamboat, airplane, bus, train carriage, roof and carriage inner layerand other industry.
1. Sample: Can I get samples?
Yes, samples are available and can be provided free of charge, customer only need to pay for the shipping cost.
2. Is OEM or Custom Order available?
Yes, we can do custom order according to drawings or photos or samples.
3. Which Payment Terms?
ALi Trade Assurace, T/T(Telegraphic Transfer), West Union, L/C etc.
4. Lead Time: How soon we can get the shipment?
Usually, it's within 7-15 working days after receiving payment.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|