STI series is a sine wave power frequency inverter which can convert 12V or 24V DC to 220VAC or 230VAC 50Hz based on full digital and intelligent design. The inverter can be applied in many fields especially for solar photovoltaic power system.
·Complete isolation-type inverter technology, noiseless output
·Adoption of advanced SPWM technology, pure sine wave output
·Dynamic current loop control technology to ensure inverter reliable operation.
·Wide DC input voltage range
·Excellent EMC design
·Low output harmonic distortion（THD≤3%）
·LED indicators display input voltage range, load power range, normal output & failure state
·Optional energy saving mode
·Wide working temperature range (industrial level)
·Continuous operation at full power
·Output Short Circuit protection
·Input reverse polarity protection
·Input low voltage protection
·Input over voltage protection
·Inverter abnormal protection
Nominal battery voltage
Input voltage range
Consumption no load(ON)
Consumption no load (Saving)
Pure Sine Wave
( resistive load)
Efficiency at rated power
< 5000m(Derating to operate according to IEC62040 at a height exceeding 1000 m)
Can a solar powered LED lighting without inverter?
Of course you can run lights without inverters. Both LEDs and incandescent lamps are quite happy on DC. And there are fluorescent ballasts that take a DC input (although they do have a sort of inverter inside). I have one in my shed and it has been working just fine for at least 15 years. It is very simple, easy and efficient. You can do away with the electrical code for wiring, lower you cost. Use less energy and lower the cost to install. In fact is we did this to power may of our day to day items we would also lower the demand for power.
Keep in mind this goes against every manufacturer and government policy and you will be shut down, squashed and run out of town for even talking about this, or at least you used to. I am working on a way to use the current wiring in a home to have direct solar, batter bank lighting. By coming off the grid for your lighting and many other functions, a power outage would hardly make a difference to your home.
- Q:Grid-connected inverter is generally divided into photovoltaic power generation grid-connected inverter, wind power grid-connected inverter, power equipment and grid-connected inverter and other power generation equipment power generation inverter.
- Grid-connected inverter is generally used with large-scale photovoltaic power plant system, a lot of parallel PV string is connected to the same set of inverter DC input, the general power of the use of three-phase IGBT power module, power
- Q:What is the difference between a PV inverter and a solar inverter?
- Instability, the wind speed and the equipment itself will directly affect the generator rotation, so the voltage and current fluctuations, frequency instability, in short, is the power quality is poor) Therefore, through the inverter after the first rectification inverter to improve the quality of power
- Q:Three-phase photovoltaic inverter grid, the use of phase-locked loop is what?
- Grid-connected inverter can be operated locally through the LCD screen, or through remote monitoring with dedicated monitoring software.
- Q:The working principle of photovoltaic grid - connected inverter
- Full-bridge inverter circuit to overcome the shortcomings of the push-pull circuit, the power transistor to adjust the output pulse width, the output AC voltage RMS that changes. Since the circuit has a freewheeling circuit, even if the inductive load, the output voltage waveform will not be distorted. The disadvantage of this circuit is that the upper and lower arms of the power transistor are not common, so you must use a special drive circuit or use isolated power supply. In addition, in order to prevent the upper and lower arm co-conduction, must be designed to turn off after the conduction circuit, that must be set dead time, the circuit structure is more complex.
- Q:PV grid-connected inverter can directly load it?
- Grid-connected inverter is usually equipped with island protection function, can only receive the power grid, if the load directly, the output is disconnected.
- Q:PV grid-connected inverter and independent inverter in the control of what is the difference
- The independent inverter in the output voltage phase amplitude of the frequency control is initially set good. Independent inverter, you should refer to off-grid inverter, do not need to consider the grid situation.
- Q:What is the difference between a PV grid-connected inverter and an off-grid inverter?
- Grid-connected inverter does not need energy storage, but the energy can not be controlled, the number of photovoltaic sent to send online how much, simply do not want people to.
- Q:Photovoltaic grid-connected inverter without DC emc how will happen
- by means of energy converters can be converted into electrical energy. The process of converting light energy directly into electrical energy is precisely the response to photovoltaic effects. Without the need for any other mechanical parts, the energy in
- Q:Photovoltaic grid-connected inverter problem
- But Baidu Encyclopedia clearly pointed out: the zero line is the secondary side of the transformer leads the neutral point of the line, and the phase line constitutes a circuit for power supply equipment.
- Q:In a photovoltaic grid-connected project, the role of the inverter is to convert the voltage into AC 220V or 380V for the grid, since the transformer will raise the voltage again
- Self-use, do you mean off-grid system? Or else? Europe and Sweden side of the grid project electricity situation is also self-use? If not for their own use or spontaneous use is not used up, sent to other places electricity, you need a transformer?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range