This product is produced by German technology and formulation,using imported copolymer emulsion with special structure and high quality
additives and filter.
Primixed Tile Adhesive
Main Raw Material:
Construction, wood working
Features of performance:
1.very easy to apply
- Q:How is the temperature range of rubber determined?
- Rubber is based on rubber molecular structure and molecular weight as well as microscopic view to determine temperature range!
- Q:What is the harm of rubber to the human body?
- Depends on what rubber, and see what the rubber does. Some rubber additives used more, the processing of the flavor is more heavy, more toxic. If you do containers, try not to use it to store people's food, so as not to volatilize, causing harmful substances volatilization.Guidance opinion:Some of the rubber itself is no poison, and basically additive little, there will be no toxicity. Such as silicone rubber, but also can do food grade, used in tableware, artificial organs and so on.Rubber has a component called aniline, which contains a special odor.Harm: 1, blood damage, 2, liver damage, 3, urinary system damage, 4, nervous system damage, 5, skin damage and sensitization, skin itching, 6, crystal damage, 7 carcinogenic, teratogenic.Measures: keep the air circulation in the work place; the adsorption of poisonous gas; do personal protection; strengthen the monitoring of toxic and harmful substances in the workplaces; strengthen the occupational examination.May wear the gas mask, has certain function.
- Q:NR natural rubber manufacturers, who knows Guangdong here, there are manufacturers, a few hair connection is OK
- Isoprene rubber (IR) is a kind of CIS structural rubber polymerized from isoprene monomer. The chemical composition and solid structure are similar to those of natural rubber, and the properties are very close to natural rubber. Therefore, synthetic rubber is called. It has most of the advantages of natural rubber, anti-aging, because of natural rubber, elasticity and strength than natural rubber slightly lower, poor processing performance, higher cost. Temperature range: about 50 DEG C ~100 can replace the natural rubber production of tires, rubber shoes, rubber hose, tape and other general products.
- Q:Is vulcanized sole good or rubber sole is good?
- Rubber base, vulcanized bottom are basically the same, rubber vulcanization is only the process of shoe-making, rubber is the bottom of the way vulcanized and uppers together, it is more difficult to open
- Q:What are the hazards of waste rubber and how can they be used for regeneration?
- Every year, millions of tons of waste rubber are produced in the world, and the quantity is so huge. How to deal with them effectively has become a common concern of the whole society.
- Q:What are the uses of ethylene propylene rubber?
- Because of the high strength, good flexibility, high gloss and easy recycling of thermoplastic three yuan EPDM rubber, EPDM/PP has been used as the main material in automobile bumpers and automobile dashboard production both at home and abroad. It is estimated that only two items of bumper and dashboard will be used in 2010, and the annual domestic consumption of EPDM/PP can reach 45 thousand tons. The main processes adopted for the recycling of these products are: first remove the coating of the product surface - grinding - Cleaning - re granulation - adding new materials to produce new products. Thus, a large amount of raw material can be saved and better economic benefits can be obtained in the production of the bumper and the dashboard. The ethylene propylene rubber used in the automotive industry accounts for 42%-44% of the total ethylene propylene rubber in China, excluding the ethylene propylene rubber used by ships, trains and container seals. Because the bonding properties of EPDM rubber is not good, in the tire industry in a large number of materials of tire body and the tread part to promote the use of ethylene propylene rubber, only in the inner tube, white wall, tire strip and other parts of the use of a small amount of ethylene propylene rubber.
- Q:Does the fuel pipe for automobiles belong to rubber product?
- If it is a diesel car, then the high pressure part of the metal pipe only, in the low pressure part of the rubber tube.
- Q:What is a rubber accelerator? What role?
- Thiofide ETU (Na-22), Thiofide DETU, Thiofide ZDC (EZ), Thiofide ZDMC (PZ) Thiofide ZDBC (BZ), Thiofide ZMBT (MZ), Thiofide TMTM, Thiofide MBT (M), Thiofide MBTS (DM)
- Q:Does it work in a rubber factory that causes skin irritations?
- Rubber: early rubber is obtained from rubber trees, rubber, grass and other plant latex, processed by the elastic, insulating, impermeable and air material. High elastic polymer compound. It is divided into two kinds: natural rubber and synthetic rubber.
- Q:How much is the recipe for Buddha's rubber?
- The structure of natural rubber is a polymer of isoprene, and later appeared in many new varieties of synthetic rubber, mainly such as polybutadiene rubber, chloroprene rubber, styrene butadiene rubber and so on. The yield of synthetic rubber has greatly exceeded that of natural rubber, of which the largest yield is styrene butadiene rubber.
CYTRUBBER, specially produces wire braided rubber hose,spiral rubber hose,super high pressure rubber hose,pneumatic hose,sand blast hose,oxygen blowing hose,drilling hose,hydraulic cylinder,metal hose and various rubber products.With the merits of high pressure resistance,small bending radius,strong fatigue resistance,long lifespan and so on,our products are widely used in metallurgy,oil drilling,engineering machines,mining,various hydraulic machines and etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 1.5 Million
||Mid East, Africa, Europe, America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spain; Alabic
||Above 15,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range