||according to weight
||Standard Export Packing
Cold Rolled Steel Coil
3.Length:as your need
4.Inner Diameter: 508mm
5.Weight of Steel Coil: 3-15MT
6.Heat Treatment: Annealed
7.Surface Quality: FB&FC
8.Surface Status: SB & SD
9.Surface Treatment: Oiling
10.Standard:AISI, ASTM, BS, DIN, GB, JIS
12.Delivery time:15-20days after receipting the advance payment.
13.Package: Standard export packing or as your requested.
15.Surface Treatmentunoil,dry,chromate passivated, non-chromate passivated
16.Application:Widely used in ships, automobiles, bridges, buildings, machinery, etc
17.Price terms: FOB CIF CFR
18.Payment : T/T or L/C at sight
19.Samples are available
|3. Inner Diameter||508mm/610mm|
|4. Length||can be done as your requirements.|
|5. Thickness||0.13mm-4.0mm (W.T tolerance ±1%)|
|7.Coil weight||1-3 tons|
|11.related products||Gi sheet|
common structural parts and parts for drawing in engineering machines
transportation machine construction machines, lifting machine,
agricultural machines, light and civil industrial, household appliance industries.
chemical equipments, drive casing pipe and light industrial civil industries.
- Q:Lyrics to steel driving man?
- watch man of steel full movie online free adf.ly/dfxYD
- Q:Stainless steel versus plastic bowls?
- Well, I know the water at this restaurants where they use metal pitchers taste a bit off to me. There's nothing wrong with the water, but I think the metal pitcher throws off the flavor. Could be the same with the metal bowl and the dog. Plastic is only a problem at hiding bacteria if it gets scratched up badly (which isn't as likely to happen with water as long as the dog doesn't chew it. You can also put the plastic crock bowls on the top shelf of a dishwasher for cleaning as the heat kills most germs.
- Q:Movies Featuring The Steel Drum?
- You okorder.com/.. If I can find any clips, I'll add them, but I'm sure that many movies in the proper settings (Trinidad, etc.) would have such music and/or show a group or at least a single performer. For example, Cool Running could be a possibility.
- Q:How to bend stainless steel?
- Refer okorder.com/
- Q:Starting a steel mill?
- Typically, steel mills are worth $20 million to $200 million and are owned by large corporations. Your best bet to own one would be to take over a corporation that already has one. That way you have all the supply lines, customers, experts and other workers already there, too. Stick with investing in going concerns, so you don't need to be an expert in each business to build it up. Get them ready made, learn the details from the people already doing it, then work out ways to improve it. Do not get tempted to borrow even 10c from the scammers who have answered your question. Start saving your real money, reading the financial news, and making small real investments in real stocks.
- Q:How to weld aluminized steel?
- Welding Aluminized Steel
- Q:Can your sweat tarnish real silver & steel jewelry?
- steel shouldn't really tarnish, it rusts and moisture increases that. Silver tarnishes when exposed to air and sulfur. Moisture increases the process a bit, but it happens anyway. Sweat is not gross, it's a necessary function of your body, otherwise you would die. A lot of sports people wear jewelry and they sweat a lot. If you wear the jewelry all the time, that will prevent the tarnish a bit. If you take it off, clean it (water and dish washing liquid), dry it and put it in a zip lock back to keep it away from air and moisture. In the end, cleaning the jewelry is quick and easy so don't worry about it.
- Q:******Prefabricated Steel Buildings********?
- Definitely Steel Buildings and other prefab buildings are really durable than other concrete structures. They are also weather resistant and I think your friend is making a wise decision of buying a steel house... Also, these are usually cheaper than other buildings.
- Q:mechanical behaviour data for recycled steel?
- Most recycled steel is blended with new steel at the steel mill. Scrap steel that is reused directly doesn't change it properties because it has been used. That is unless it has been in certain environments such as ones with hydrogen, hydrogen sulfide etc. Then the steel can become brittle. You might look for information on the National Association of Corrosion Engineers (NACE). They have lots of information on metals and what causes problems.
- Q:what is the difference between METAL and STEEL?
- Metal is the generic name for several pure chemical elements and they alloys that can be made from them. Steel is used to designate alloys that consist mainly of iron, with a limited proportion of carbon in them.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range