||Geotextiles, Nonwoven Geotextile
||White, Black, etc
Technical Properties Woven Polypropylene (Pp) Geotextile
Break Strength KN/m≥(LD)
Break Strength KN/m≥(TD)
Break Elongation %≤(LD,TD)
Trapozoidal Tear Strength KN≥(LD)
Burst Strength KN≥
Vertical Permeability Coefficient (cm/s)
Mass Weight (g/m2)
Packaging & Shipping
Packing: PLASTIC FILM INSIDE, AND WOVEN BAG OUTSIDE
Shipping: About 15 days after receipt the deposit
permeability,filtration,easy for construction
ISO and CE certificate
Good quality and competitive price
1.On a regular basis or as per your request,we entrust national testing agencies to conduct quality inspections
2. Strictly in accordance with the ISO9001-2008 international quality system standard,we monitor and manage the whole process throughout production,quality testing,and measurement to ensure product quality
3. For quality-related construction delay or substandard construction(except for damage or losses due to customer’s responsibility or irresistible natural disasters),we have refunding,replacement,and repair services.We will respond to customers’ feedbacks on quality issues within 24 hours.
Q: What kind of payments does jenor support?
A: T/T, L/C, Cash are accepted.
Q: Do you charge for the samples?
A: Accordeing to our company policy, the samples are free, we only charge the freight fee. And we will return the freight fee during the next order.
Q: Can you produce according to customers' design?
A: Sure, we are professional manufacturer, OEM and ODM are both welcome.
Q: Do you have other products?
A: Yes, please check the pictures:
- Q:What is the use of the black network when the shop is paved?
- It is geogrid, can enhance the overall strength of the roadbed, from the role of tensile, mostly polyethylene materials.
- Q:Geotextile types and effects
- Geotextile types and role of geotextiles which types, respectively, what role, filament geotextile, short geotextile, composite geotextile, respectively, what role? More
- Q:Pudong Chuansha where to sell geotextiles
- Geotextile, also known as geotextile, it is made of synthetic fiber through acupuncture or woven from the permeability of geosynthetics. Geotextile is a new material geosynthetics which one, the finished product for the cloth, the general width of 4-6 meters, the length of 50-100 meters. Geotextile is divided into a spinning geotextile and non-woven filament geotextile. Use geotextile, letter, welcome
- Q:What is the geotextile material?
- Production of geotextile raw materials are: polyester staple fiber, polypropylene staple fiber, polyester filament, PP flat wire and so on
- Q:Do you have a geotextile bed?
- Well, geotextile material is not environmentally friendly
- Q:what is the life span of a geotextile tube ?
- Engineered geotextiles have design lives of up to 120yrs. It depends on what geotextile you are talking about and what environment it is placed in.
- Q:Waterproof and protective layer between which type of geotextile isolation layer
- Personally think to take impervious geotextile. Anti-seepage geotextile has excellent water permeability, filterability, durability, can be widely used in railways, highways, sports museum, dams, hydraulic construction, then hole, coastal beach, reclamation, environmental protection and other projects. Mainly staple acupuncture non-woven geotextile and split film woven geotextile. Check the original post & gt; & gt; trouble to adopt, thank you!
- Q:Large area square construction, drainage board layout through the water pipe
- Set aside the road to pull the car, little by little to fill the soil, I am specializing in the production of geotextile, drainage board, wish smooth
- Q:Geotextile pp-65-4-600 what it means
- PP plastic raw materials, chemical name: polypropylene, that is, polypropylene geotextile, a square meter of 600 grams of weight. Henkel Building Materials
- Q:Geotextile cloth and no square what meaning
- Geotextile, also known as geotextile, originated in the twentieth century, the fifties. Raw materials are polyester, polypropylene, acrylic, nylon and other polymer polymer synthetic fiber. Geotextiles are woven and non-woven. Not "Square", it is divided by the manufacturing process, the use of textile technology made of geotextile called spinning, and vice versa for non-woven geotextile. Due to the low cost of spinning geotextile, the cost is slightly higher. Most of the current engineering applications are non-woven geotextiles. They have a filter, filter, isolation, reinforcement, protection, and other functions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range