Extruded polystyrene (XPS) insulation board is made from polystyrene resin and small amount of additives through heating and extruding system. It is a rigid foam with honeycomb structure. Owing to its 100% closed cell structure, it is highly moisture resistant and waterproof.
xps extruded polystyrene insulation foam board is widely used in wall insulation, inverted roof insulation, construction of concrete roof and structure of roof, flooring insulation, cold room construction, ground frost control under express highway, low temperature storage facilities, parking platform, airport runway, as core material of sandwich panels and other areas of moisture-proof inexpensive decoration industry material.
1.High Compressive Strength
3.Excellent Thermal Insulation
6.Resistant to deformation
8.Long Service Life
9.Anti-microbial Corrosion, Anti-chemical corrosion, Anti-aging
10.Green environmental protection, energy-saving, non-toxicity
- Q:How about a pair of plates?
- Shuangyou plate brand great ah I see a lot of places all over the country shop
- Q:What kind of auxiliary materials / details of the woodworking board shop?
- Main material: 18%: wood core board (woodworking board), paint-free board (ecological board), finger board. Multi-layer board, these are used more often, such as particleboard (melamine board), MDF, etc.
9% of the multi-layer board with more, there are other, such as MDF, Mianqi board with 18% with the direct move
15% direct, multi-layer, MDF, three PCT board is the main panel, there are 5 PCT board
- Q:What is the width of the stainless steel sheet? What are the common widths?
- Can be set according to the agreement, generally to add money, commonly used thin 3mm the following general specifications 1000 * 2000,1219 * 2438,3 mm above the commonly used specifications 1500 * 6000.
- Q:What is the material of the deer river?
- Now the dew river almost marks the environmental protection, consumers take this brand, manufacturers also say that the dew river, true and false, can Mongolia Mongolia, or recognize the good.
- Q:Giant peak sheet in the end okay?
- Giant peak sheet is produced by Zhejiang Jifeng Wood Industry Co., Ltd., Zhejiang Jufeng Wood is the first batch of enterprises in Zhejiang Province to obtain green business and production license, Zhejiang is the largest production base of decorative plate substrate is well-known brand " Bunny "" Moganshan "decorative board substrate designated suppliers. Zhejiang Jufeng Wood Industry Co., Ltd. has been awarded the honorary title of China Environmental Labeling Product Certification, ISO9001 Quality Management System Certification, California Certification, China Famous Brand, Zhejiang Famous Brand, Zhejiang Famous Brand, Zhejiang Province Decoration Board Top Ten Brand Zhejiang Province forestry leading enterprises, agricultural enterprises in Zhejiang Province. In the environment-friendly decorative materials research and development and marketing has been in the industry-led, the product has reached F4 Star, E0, E1-class environmental standards.
So, Giant peak sheet quality is absolutely no problem, with the bunny, Moganshan these qualities almost, may be in the brand publicity, Kyoho start late, but the quality is definitely OK!
- Q:How to do the corn stalks
- Process Technology Line:
1. Straw density plate:
Air dry straw → impurity removal → cut off → wind selection (blown out of the heart) → cans → high pressure steam → spray → fine → spray → drying → pavement → preload → hot pressing → edge → cutting → packaging → finished product
2. Straw crushed plate (particleboard)
Drying Straw → Cutting → Wind Selection → Recovering → Drying → Screening → (Surface Layer, Dust, Core Material) → Mixing → Pavement → Preloading → Hot Press → Edge → Cutting → Inspection → Packaging
3. Straw composite board
Straw → Cutting → Steam Blasting → Mixing → Paving → Wood Veneer → Glue → Preloading, Hot Press → Side → Varnish → Sanding → Finished
4. New wall materials:
Corn stover high grain straw → election → leaves → cut → pavement → irrigation → do the surface layer → veneer → sanding → finished
In addition to the above processing, the straw can also be used for pulp making after steam blasting, which is about a third less expensive than traditional pulping methods and only one third of the traditional method. It is helpful to solve the problem of pulp gap caused by the forced cessation of small papermaking by the state.
Fourth, the main technical key and expected to achieve the technical and economic indicators:
1. Main technical key:
① developed as low as possible, environmentally friendly, waterproof superior, infiltration of a good name of the glue.
② design and improvement of grading pavement.
③ steam blasting equipment selection and the determination of the main process parameters.
④ hot pressing and cold pressing process parameters adjustment.
2. Expected technical and economic indicators:
① adhesive; solid content: 60% -65%
Free formaldehyde content: 0.2% or less
Viscosity: coated with 4 cups: 30 ℃ 10-20 seconds (fiberboard)
50-65 seconds (particle board)
- Q:Circuit board plate classification, distinction between advantages and disadvantages
- Circuit board plate classification:
FR-1: flame retardant copper foil phenolic paper laminate. IPC4101 detailed specification number 02; Tg N / A.
Flame Retardant Copper Foil Epoxy E Glass Fiber Cloth Laminate and Its Adhesive Sheet Material. IPC4101 detailed specification number 21; Tg ≥ 100 ℃;
Flame Retardant Copper Foil Modified or Unmodified Epoxy E Glass Fiber Cloth Laminate and Its Bonded Sheet Material. IPC4101 detailed specification number 24; Tg 150 ° C to 200 ° C;
Flame Retardant Copper Foil Epoxy / PPO Glass Cloth Laminate and Its Adhesive Sheet Material. IPC4101 detailed specification number 25; Tg 150 ° C to 200 ° C;
Flame Retardant Copper Foil Modified or Unmodified Epoxy Glass Cloth Laminate and Its Bonded Sheet Material. IPC4101 detailed specification number 26; Tg 170 ℃ ~ 220 ℃;
Flame Retardant Copper Foil Epoxy E Glass Cloth Laminate (for Catalytic Addition). IPC4101 detailed specification number 82; Tg N / A; 94vo-cem-1.
Good and bad distinction: meet the standard for the excellent, do not meet the specifications for the poor.
- Q:What is the difference between steel sheet and coil?
- What is the difference between steel sheet and coil?
1, the factory specifications are different:
The original flat: the steel out of the specifications have been cut out of the factory called flat. Plate is also the factory to board
Q235ABCD What is the difference:
B relative to A more than a constant temperature impact test!
C temperature is 0 degrees Celsius
D temperature is -20 degrees Celsius
Q345B and C, D, E board with the difference between the same Q235
Q235B ordinary hot rolled steel. Yield at about 235 MPa,
Q345A / B / C / D: low alloy (16Mn) yield at around 345 MPa
Such as: Coil is the factory roll because the length is long to roll up with C said, such as: 2.75 * 1500 * C
Tablet is the factory in the hot-rolled production line before the cutting plate stability of the specifications cut into a board, such as: 2.75 * 1500 * 6000
2, the thickness of the coil is generally 6mm below the plate; plate can be a variety of thickness of the steel plate, including the plate, the plate, thick plate.
- Q:Is Qu Mei 's sheet green?
- Qumei wardrobe reference price list (for reference only)
Brand Model Style Reference Price
Qu Mei wardrobe
06JP-1580ZH3 modern style ¥ 870
DK05-ZG03 modern style ¥ 6850
2001G simple style ¥ 2200
Qu US wardrobe using automatic edge machine will be PV material and solid wood sealed around the plate, so that the plate is more durable, will not produce faded wood, molting and other phenomena. Qu Mei also has a special recycling system, from the root to the finished product, from the product to the staff, all-round humane, security, environmental protection.
- Q:Is the quality of the letter sheet?
- Did not hear this brand, only know the top ten brands of plates in the bunny, Moganshan, Yu Fu Lin, the Millennium boat, the king coconut, their product quality certainly no problem!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range