Up to 30W of Power on 2-pairs
IEEE 802.3at Compliant with 2-event classification
IEEE 802.3af backward compatible
Compatible With All IEEE 802.3af/at or Legacy
Safe: Low Power Devices Receive Only the Power They Need
Safe and Reliable Power to WLAN Access Points
Automatic Detection and Protection of Non–standard Ethernet Terminals
Supports 10/100/1000Base-T applications
Compact Design Fits Easily in WLAN Access
No. of Ports :
2(one IN , one Out)
Pass Through Data Rates :
Power over Ethernet Output
Pin Assignment and Polarity:
1/2(+),3/6(–); or 4/5(-),7/8(+)
Output Power Voltage:
Input Power AC Input Voltage, Frequency:
100 to 240 Vac; 50 to 60Hz
Requirements AC Input Current:
0.8A @ 100-240 Vac
System Indicator: AC Power (Green)
145 mm x 60 mm x 40 mm
Shielded RJ-45, EIA 568A and 568B
Environmental Conditions : Operating Ambient Temperature:
-10 to 45°C
27 BTU/Hr (@240VAC)
8,760 hrs. @25°C
IEEE 802.3at, IEEE 802.3af, Compliance RoHS Compliant , CE safety Approvals EN60950:2006
JTI-100GT-S Gigabit 30Watt injector, PoE detection, 6KV AC surge, VDC: 1&2 (-) and 3&6 (+)
JTI-100GT Gigabit 30Watt injector, PoE detection, VDC: 1&2(-) and 3&6(+)
JTI-100T-S 10/100M 30Watt injector, PoE detection, 6KV AC surge, VDC: 1&2(-) and 3&6(+) Or VDC: 4&5(+) and 7&8(-)
JTI-100T 10/100M 30Watt injector, PoE detection, VDC: 1&2(-) and 3&6(+)
- Q:How to use digital multimeter to detect the quality of 36 volt low voltage lighting transformer?
- The number of tables in this table is increasing when the table rings to show 1.Method 2 is only to measure the capacitance is good or bad, can not be measured capacity.
- Q:Which is more energy saving by using 24V500W transformer lighting and 220V500W lighting?
- If the transformer is not calculated, the loss is the same. If the calculation is the latter, save electricity.
- Q:3 24V100W lights, I need to use a large capacity transformer (220V change 24V)?
- Pure resistive load, the power factor is 1.3 *100W=300W, is required for the capacity of the transformer.
- Q:Lighting, lights, transformers, bulb brightness is too low, what's the matter?
- Line light for safety light, voltage 24 volts and 36 volts, pay attention to the bulb and transformer voltage matching.
- Q:Our power lines and lighting lines are connected to the same transformer. Is there any effect?
- It is not easy to control, the power and lighting and electricity; if the transformer capacity is small, and relatively large power equipment start frequently, voltage stability will be poor, the lamp brightness will fluctuate dramatically, have effect on visual acuity. But as long as the design is reasonable, it has little effect.
- Q:Line lights, lighting transformers in use!! Can live line work?!! Be afraid of electric shock 40
- I don't know how much the output voltage of your transformer is, but the internationally accepted voltage below 36V is the voltage that is not harmful to the human body
- Q:Why can't autotransformer be used as transformer for safety lighting?
- The main and auxiliary coils of the autotransformer have common parts. Once the short-circuit is made, the lighting circuit is directly connected with the high voltage circuit, which is very dangerous
- Q:Is the substation separate from the power and illumination transformer?
- The power and illumination of the substation are all used on a transformer, which is separated by power and lighting by the station screen of this transformer.
- Q:How many power illuminator can 5Kva 36V transformer drive?
- Transformer (Transformer) is a device that uses the principle of electromagnetic induction to change AC voltage. The main components are primary coil, secondary coil and iron core (magnetic core). The main functions are voltage conversion, current conversion, impedance transformation, isolation, voltage stabilization (magnetic saturation transformer) and so on. According to use can be divided into: power transformers and special transformers (electric furnace transformer, rectifier transformer, power frequency test transformer, voltage regulator, mine, variable audio transformers, intermediate frequency transformers, high frequency transformer, transformer, instrument transformer, the impact of electronic transformer, reactor, transformer etc.). Circuit symbols are often used as the beginning of numbers. Examples: T01, T201, T, etc..
- Q:Please tell me how to calculate the transformer in the lighting circuit of elevator shaft in building electrical design
- The previous elevator hoistway lighting required the 36V safety voltage, and you can see how many power lamps are required for the hoistway, and select the transformer
Our product managers and engineers are specialized in taking your idea from concept, through design and into completely manufactured products, including the following products.We warmly welcome worldwide clients, and wish our efforts will bring you complete satisfaction.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Northern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range