Packaging & Delivery of Woven Textile Inspecting Machine PL-B1
Packaging Details: wooden case/bubble wrapper/carton box
Delivery Detail: 7-10 days after payment received
Specifications of Woven Textile Inspecting Machine PL-B1
knitted fabric inspection machine
2.auto edge alignment system made in Taiwan
3.no curled edge
Usage of Woven Textile Inspecting Machine PL-B1
This type of Woven Textile Inspecting Machine,Fabric Rolling Machine is specially designed for inspecting all kinds of cotton, knitted fabrics,woven ,printed, tricot fabrics, etc.
Technical parameters of Woven Textile Inspecting Machine PL-B1
2.Diameter of Fabric Rolls:≤600mm.
4.Power of main motor:1HP×2.
5.Edge aligning Tolerance:±3mm.
7.Digital counter Tolerance:±4‰
- Q:What is used textile machinery import clearance process ?
- If the old mechanical and electrical department is allowed to import, and directly give up the import of such old equipment.
- Q:What is a photosensitive discoloration?
- Absorb the sun, the energy of ultraviolet light and produce color changes, when the loss of sunlight and ultraviolet radiation, that immediately return to the original color
- Q:What are the hazards of textile warehouses?
- The traditional textile industry into the trough, textile enterprises operating difficulties, the benefits of a significant decline, but also do not want to invest funds to strengthen fire safety construction. But in addition, from the printing and dyeing industry's own characteristics, the industry does have a more obvious fire risk.
- Q:What is the line from the twist to the dyeing and finishing is how to do?
- Hope that we have a concept of nylon, that is, it is from the amine and acid or lactam polymerization, under certain conditions can absorb water degradation reaction
- Q:What is the difference between the textile industry and the cotton industry?
- Textile industry in China is a labor-intensive and relatively large dependence on foreign industries. China is the world's largest textile and garment production and exporting countries, textile and garment exports sustained and stable growth to ensure that China's foreign exchange reserves, balance of payments, the RMB exchange rate stability, to solve social employment and the sustainable development of the textile industry is essential.
- Q:What are the skills of the textile mill?
- Rapier loom with rigid or flexible rapier head, bring hold, guide weft. In addition to suitable for weaving plain weave and weave fabric, rapier loom is characterized by easy color change, suitable for multi-color weft fabric, suitable for yarn-dyed, double velvet fabric, terry fabric and decorative fabric production.
- Q:What are the common types of textile printing?
- Capsule printing, imitation leather printing, extinction printing (imitation jacquard printing)
- Q:What is the difference between the late Qing machine and the British steam textile machine?
- The mechanization of the cotton textile industry caused the cotton processing industry, cotton printing and dyeing industry mechanization, there have been cotton, carding machine, bleach, dyeing machine.
- Q:What is extinction printing (imitation jacquard printing)?
- In the light fabric containing matting agent of the water slurry, the use of paint printing process
- Q:What is digital printing fabric?
- The emergence of technology and continuous improvement, to the textile printing and dyeing industry has brought a new concept, its advanced production principles and means to the textile printing and dyeing has brought an unprecedented development opportunities.
We are a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of textile machinery,Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; Westen Europen
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||8000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range