Order On-line Tracking
Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) is a tough, strong thermoplastic material which has an excellent combination of physical and electrical properties. The products are usually characterized as plasticized or rigid types. Polyvinyl chloride (and co-polymers) is the second most commonly used polyvinyl resins in one of the most versatile plastics.
•Excellent clarity, transparency and gloss
•Least thickness variation
•Superior sealing and welding
•Excellent impact strength
•Higher processing yields
•Excellent printability with all common printing methods
•Available in a range of tints and transparent and opaque colours
•Range of surface finishes (Glossy/Matt)
(1) Advertising: exhibition display, digital printing, silk screen printing, computer lettering,sign board, light box,etc.
(2) Construction: office and bathroom cabinets, inner and outer decorate panel,commercial decorating shelf, room separating
1. Sample: Can I get samples?
Yes, samples are available and can be provided free of charge, customer only need to pay for the shipping cost.
2. Is OEM or Custom Order available?
Yes, we can do custom order according to drawings or photos or samples.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|