This equipment can be used for food and beverages (mineral water, pure water,fruit juice, tea, milk and the others), wine, salad oil, shampoo liquid ,and others ;all types of liquid filling for PET bottles, glass bottles and anomalistic bottles to filling, this equipment business is an ideal choice for drink producer.
It has auto liquid filling system to realize constant level. The bottle orientation system adopts fixed epicenter distance, no accumulated tolerence error, to insure reliable bottle filling. The filling system adopts clamp valve and the filling liquid doesn’t touch the valve directly, no leaking, very sanitary and trustable. The machine adopts Japan Mitsubishi PLC, to insure high precision requirement. The micro adjustment is fast and convenient, and you just have to change some parameters. The whole structure is simple and easy maintain, which is suitable to many varieties of abnormity bottles. To change botte types, just need to change filling valve’s height and distance. The contact part is 304 stainless steel. Easy adjustment and no bottle, no filling. The filling volume is accurate and has calculating function.
Main Technical Specifications:
Main Technical Specifications
Way of filling
Mico-negative pressure filling technology
(Bottle dimaeter)50-92,(Height) 150-320
Suitable cap shape
Plastic screw cap
4.Can Type: PET bottles, glass bottles and all kinds of anomalistic bottles
6.Compressed air pressure:0.6Mpa
- Q:How is the production and characteristics of ceramic wall tiles different from the size and performance of molding?
- What is the size of the parison forming pressure and the performance of the ceramic wall and floor tile products?Ceramic wall and floor tiles are usually formed by pressing. Domestic made for 30 tons, imported equipment has tons of suppression, 200 tons and 500 tons. In order to smooth accurate size, excellent products, must pay attention to the effect of powder properties and compression of products. That is to say, the quality of the floor tiles, billets, methods of preparation, and the quality of products and production scale and way of pressing machinery. As for pressing pressure, as the molding pressure decreases, the sintering shrinkage becomes smaller and the water absorption rate becomes smaller, the durability of the product should be improved. It should be noted that the pressure should not be too high. Excessive pressure, stress, and density increase will cause unnecessary energy consumption, and cause compressed air to expand after pressure is canceled and cause excessive spalling.
- Q:What is the delay time of the packer's cross sealing?
- The sealing time is how long the delay is when the sealing dies are joined together.
- Q:Such as cleaning, stacking and disassembly. In addition, also includes the measurement or the package seal etc.
- Mechanical sales are nothing more than two points: first, equipment aging, need to update; two, equipment efficiency is low, need to improve. You don't know anything about the customer. Come up and sell the product. If you are a customer, I don't think you have the patience to listen
- Q:The role of packaging equipment in packaging equipment
- Some products, such as food and drug packaging, according to the health law is not allowed to use manual packaging, because it will pollute the products and packaging machinery to avoid direct contact with the staff of food and medicine, to ensure the quality of health.(8) it can promote the development of related industriesPackaging machinery is a comprehensive science which is related to many subjects, materials, process and equipment, electronics, electrical appliances, automatic control and other related disciplines, requires the simultaneous and coordinated development, any discipline problems will affect the overall performance of packaging machinery. Therefore, the development of packaging machinery will effectively promote the progress of related disciplines. In addition, in order to meet the needs of high-speed packaging machinery packaging, the relevant front and rear processes are bound to adapt, and also promote the simultaneous development of related processes.
- Q:How does the pulp solidify? What additives do you need? Curing agents? Or what do you need as binders?
- (1) urea formaldehyde moulding powder;The resin powder of urea formaldehyde resin, commonly known as electric jade powder, is produced by wet process, such as tree ester, curing agent, filler, colorant, lubricant, stabilizer, plasticizer and so on1 Components(1) resin used for urea formaldehyde resin molding powder by condensation reaction degree is relatively shallow, the resin with low viscosity, easy dipping filler, and can ensure the long production cycle and drying after proper fluidity, condensate in the industrial use of urea and formaldehyde at low temperature (a mixture of dimethylol urea, urea and formaldehyde) are usually used. The ratio of 1:1.5 (molar ratio), the PH=8 (and temperature) 30 - 35 of all dissolved, adding urea oxalate was 0.3% - 0.33% and 0.88% - 0.54% of the oxalic acid, then the occurrence of exothermic reaction, temperature rise, temperature in 55 - 60 degrees, and strictly control the PH=5.5 - 6.5, 60 - 75min by urea formaldehyde resin is required. Because the condensation degree is low, in fact just over addition reaction, condensation reaction is mainly in the curing process.(2) the curing agent used in curing agent and pressing powder requires latent, usually oxalic acid, phthalic acid, two formic acid, benzoic acid, chloroacetic acid, etc.(3) packing material is the most commonly used pulp, followed by wood powder or inorganic fillers (glass fiber, asbestos, mica etc.). The pulp is wood as raw material, with sodium bisulfite, non soluble cellulose impurities to the wood, and then byThat is the pure cellulose bleaching. The amount of filler material for the total amount of 25%-32%, the amount is too small, the pressure of plastic powder fluidity big, product strength is low; on the contrary, the amount of excessive pressure, plastic powder fluidity decreases, the product surface is not smooth, water
- Q:Adjustment of flat knife for packing machine
- Change a new one, in fact, the knife is very simple, and the ordinary knife is very cheap.If you don't understand, you can ask me
- Q:What are the packing machines?
- Glass glue category of automatic and manual soft packing machine, chemical, I do not know what you are talking about? You can go and have a look.
- Q:Color code positioning of packaging machinery
- The use of the printed color packaging materials, photoelectric switch (available on the color electric eye tracking and positioning), through the control system to drive the stepper motor rotation and color according to the distance between the automatic stop, to complete and accurate packaging products logo.
- Q:What is the design basis of automated packaging?!
- 1. each manipulator is controlled by a single computer. A packaging machine for the completion of complex packaging operations, the need to be completed by a number of robot hand. When the package is completed, the information is monitored and controlled by the computer controlled camera, and the manipulator completes the required actions according to the instructions of the computer program to ensure the quality of the packaging.2. high resolution of material and thickness. In the packaging process, the thickness and material change in packaging materials is not easy for the human eye to identify changes in the design of packaging machinery is often used by the computer control of the camera and the detector to identify the thickness of packing material and material. The camera has now been developed to automatically check and identify pictures of the camera and display it on the screen. At present, the machine in the processing speed can not be changed, the future should be based on the change of the material through discrimination can change the speed, so as to control the work in the optimal state, complete the packaging process in the shortest time, and realize the automatic cleaning, automatic sterilization and automatic cleaning
- Q:What's the fastest packing machine?
- Depending on the characteristics of your material, the speed is adjustable!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range